euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    edited April 2010
    The British accent is sexy (she says :lol: ) I have a bit of a thing for blokes with accents (northern parts of the England, Wales, Scotland, Irish...abroad), I think it is because I sound plain southern English accent, unless drunk or talking with my family.

Luggage arrived, and it's great :D

Still looking at the Arras - Werchter train stuff.
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    The British accent is sexy (she says :lol: ) I have a bit of a thing for blokes with accents (northern parts of the uk, Wales, Scotland, Irish...abroad), I think it is because I sound plain southern English accent, unless drunk or talking with my family.

can u post a foto of the luggage,or in facebook?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    The British accent is sexy (she says :lol: ) I have a bit of a thing for blokes with accents (northern parts of the uk, Wales, Scotland, Irish...abroad), I think it is because I sound plain southern English accent, unless drunk or talking with my family.

can u post a foto of the luggage,or in facebook?

Yeah of course, will go and get my camera in a bit :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Good evening fellow nuts
    philthehip wrote:
    Good evening fellow nuts

Evening you, how goes it?
    i book the paris -arras train and i got e-ticket..the arras-brussels dont have this option,has delivery in station,or they sent it to home address..why its so mixed up?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Good evening fellow nuts

Evening you, how goes it?

It goes OK thanks. How are your Euro plans going?
  • Evening folks...
    Evening folks...

Hello mate. you ok?
  • philthehip wrote:
    Evening folks...

Hello mate. you ok?

Not bad. You?

Chelsea are winning :twisted:
    philthehip wrote:
    Evening folks...

Hello mate. you ok?

Not bad. You?

Chelsea are winning :twisted:

Yer Im ok, been hellish here tonight but im good, im watching the game, bolton had a clear penalty turned down, everyone in the ground saw terries hand ball but the ref assistant said it hit his chest
    Evening folks...

Dave, long time no see :D
    philthehip wrote:

Almost there mate, just some trains (or nabbing a lift with a friend who has an empty car and heading the way I wanna go) and getting home to be sorted...it's feeling a bit real now! :lol::D
  • philthehip wrote:

Yer Im ok, been hellish here tonight but im good, im watching the game, bolton had a clear penalty turned down, everyone in the ground saw terries hand ball but the ref assistant said it hit his chest

BASTARDS!!!!!

Bad time with your nephew?

On a brighter note my Ben Harper cd i ordered last month came today :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Evening folks...

Yeah not been on that much lately. Hows things?
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Almost there mate, just some trains (or nabbing a lift with a friend who has an empty car and heading the way I wanna go) and getting home to be sorted...it's feeling a bit real now! :lol::D

I still need to look at connections between airports and hostels but we are nearly sorted I think. Dave, have we got anything else to plan?
    philthehip wrote:

BASTARDS!!!!!

Bad time with your nephew?

On a brighter note my Ben Harper cd i ordered last month came today :D

Well he wont do anything like that again, he has the bruises to prove it, little fucker.

Cool on the CD, whats it like?
  • philthehip wrote:
    I still need to look at connections between airports and hostels but we are nearly sorted I think. Dave, have we got anything else to plan?

Don't think so.

Mark Lanegan i guess :D
    philthehip wrote:

Well he wont do anything like that again, he has the bruises to prove it, little fucker.

You got it back / getting it back?

Only just put it on but so far i guess (On track 1)

Need to check the dvd will work. Should be region 2.
    philthehip wrote:

Don't think so.

Mark Lanegan i guess :D
    philthehip wrote:

You got it back / getting it back?

Only just put it on but so far i guess (On track 1)

Need to check the dvd will work. Should be region 2.

I will get it back but he dont have it at the moment. He will pay for an eternity believe me
    dottles wrote:
    Evening folks...

Yeah not been on that much lately. Hows things?

Yeah, ok thanks, enjoying the sunshine and living by the sea :D
    Thought of you the other day, Peter Kay was doing a small show near you for like a tenner a ticket as part of his warm up for his tour.
    How come you been waiting a month for a CD?
    Dimi - they do other colours etc, hope the photos aren't too big, if they are I will resize.

Hand luggage rucksack - 27 litre
    IMG_0610.jpg

Proper bag, 92 litre on wheels but also can be used as a rucksack if needed, light weight...Poster tube to show length and it does fit in perfectly :D
    IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg
  • dottles wrote:

Thought of you the other day, Peter Kay was doing a small show near you for like a tenner a ticket as part of his warm up for his tour.

Yeah we did the gigs in the same place i have my yoga class. Tickets were sold out before i even knew.

The CD isn't being release over here in europe it looks like so i guess they were waithing for their supplier.
    dottles wrote:

Yeah we did the gigs in the same place i have my yoga class. Tickets were sold out before i even knew.

The CD isn't being release over here in europe it looks like so i guess they were waithing for their supplier.

I seem to get advanced notification of the ticket sales, so can always let you know if you want. Maybe I get them as I bought Dad tickets to see him at the O2 in the autumn.
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I seem to get advanced notification of the ticket sales, so can always let you know if you want. Maybe I get them as I bought Dad tickets to see him at the O2 in the autumn.

Wouldn't mind seeing him but not enough to pay £45 in a arena. I think comedy shows are better in a small venue anyway. The room he played in was only about 200 capacity. Ive seen a Comedy Store show there, pretty good.
    Yeah, it's the small warm up shows I get the notifications for, got one this morning for a show in Bury.

I prefer comedy in smaller venues too, i saw Bill Bailey at Eden, and it felt odd to be one of 6000 watching him, standing outside...he was ace but it just felt strange. Though I saw Ed Byrne at the Lowry in Salford last year and that was ace, and the venue was good.
    thanks for the fotos D..nice u put the poster tube for get it :D
    thanks for the fotos D..nice u put the poster tube for get it :D

Cool, no probs. It's the biggest I can get away with on my flights.
    The poster tube still has the Adelaide 09 poster in it :oops:
    arras - brussels,done...now..

nothing left,nothing left.. :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Cool you got your poster to fit nicely into your pack, but not cool how you treat them :D

When you get home you should store them flat. I got one of these, and I'm sure you can find soemthing similar in the UK (just be sure it's acid free) http://www.brodart.ca/supplies/archival ... ster%2bbox

Mine's full of posters I need to get framed ; )
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    arras - brussels,done...now..

nothing left,nothing left.. :D

done booking your whole trip D?