euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    thanks Sabrina :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    But then I'd need to invest in a vat of sun tan cream at like factor 50, as I am so pale I look at the sun and turn pink like a lobster, then blister and burn...I'd cope though :lol::lol:
    :shock: ..white people... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:
    But then I'd need to invest in a vat of sun tan cream at like factor 50, as I am so pale I look at the sun and turn pink like a lobster, then blister and burn...I'd cope though :lol::lol:
    :shock: ..white people... :lol:

I am very pale and never really tan. I did when I spent summers in Spain but even then Iwas covered in sun tan lotion :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    Is there a certain hotel everyone is staying at in Dublin? (I have decided to plan on going and getting a spare ticket). Also am I right in thinking the meet up is on the Monday night?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Is there a certain hotel everyone is staying at in Dublin? (I have decided to plan on going and getting a spare ticket). Also am I right in thinking the meet up is on the Monday night?
    dottles will give u in a minute all the details :)
    mateymate wrote:
    in 1st page are the details of the fans meeting,,and im in Anchor Guesthouse but is full
    L u are late,didnt want our friend to wait :lol:
    mateymate wrote:
    dottles will give u in a minute all the details :)

:lol::lol: Dimi, you are the maestro of the details! (or is it rather Yvi is :lol: )

Ok, a load of us are staying in the Anchor Guest House but we know they are full as they have already relocated guests to the Eliza Lodge. I know some people are staying in hostels, not sure which and if I remember correctly Blooms hotel was mentioned, and the Travelodge, Jury's Inn the closest to the venue but pricey.
    And yep, meet up the night before, venue to be confirmed.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    L u are late,didnt want our friend to wait :lol:

You cheeky so and so!! :lol::lol:
    Thanks for the info, i have two choices of planes for that day, one gets me to Dublin early morning, one at 10pm, which would be pushing it for time, an early get up I think. :|
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    mateymate wrote:
    Thanks for the info, i have two choices of planes for that day, one gets me to Dublin early morning, one at 10pm, which would be pushing it for time, an early get up I think. :|
    take the early one..we have ouzo for breakfast :D
    Ouzo for breakfast Dimi...I think eggs, bacon and potato farls maybe a better option!!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all
    fantstic day spent most of it in garden recovering from night out at pub last night
    then back home with my mate and watched pj in berlin last year whilst having a few more beers
    next thing i know it was 5am :crazy:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    evening all
    fantstic day spent most of it in garden recovering from night out at pub last night
    then back home with my mate and watched pj in berlin last year whilst having a few more beers

:lol: Is he looking for a Berlin ticket now then?
    Sounds like a good night though. Last time I did something like that was after the PJ show in Manchester, when I drank too much cider and tequila, watched lots of stuff on You Tube and then me and my friend ran around the hotel swapping over the do not disturb signs and breakfast orders...I think my friend got a taxi back to his house about 4am!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    dottles wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    evening all

:lol: Is he looking for a Berlin ticket now then?
    Sounds like a good night though. Last time I did something like that was after the PJ show in Manchester, when I drank too much cider and tequila, watched lots of stuff on You Tube and then me and my friend ran around the hotel swapping over the do not disturb signs and breakfast orders...I think my friend got a taxi back to his house about 4am!

he an old punk collects as much clash stuff as he can get his hands on
    loves his music and giging
    he has all his tickets going back 30 year stored in folders with reviews of gigs
    is something else to see he must have been to 500 gigs in his time

but never a pearl jam gig i workin on converting him ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    good morning all
    im checking the train arras -brussels...its crazy..
    the 7:27 in the morning 04h23 trravel cost 70 euros
    the 9:27 travel 04h47 cost 43 euros
    the 12:22 travel 01h52 cost 27.80 euros!!!!wtf!
    btw anyone knows "zuid" station in brussels,is the same with "midi" station?
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    btw anyone knows "zuid" station in brussels,is the same with "midi" station?
    Yes it is.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    good morning all

Am I reading this right, the 12.22 train is the shortest time wise, the cheapest and gets you into brussels att he same time as the earlier, more expensive train?
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    dottles wrote:
    good morning all

Am I reading this right, the 12.22 train is the shortest time wise, the cheapest and gets you into brussels att he same time as the earlier, more expensive train?
    Welcome to Belgian Railways. :lol:
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    dottles wrote:
    good morning all

and its fuckin sunday..who travel so early???most will use later train..
    the pro is to be in time,in the venue..cos alice in chain will be early on stage..
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Is 12:22 the arrival or departure time? Either way by the time you take the shutle and get to the stage it might be cutting it close.

Does anyone know where I can see a schedule of werchter from last year? I'm curious what tim the bands will all come on and want to guess if it look like Black Keys will conflict with AIC or TCV.

For those going to werchter who don't know much about Black Keys check out their new song - http://www.theblackkeys.com/ - they're gonna be great on the smaller stage!
    12:22 is the time u get the train..arrive 14:14 in brussels..and then train to leuven,check in,and but to venue,,so around 16:30 ill be there..aic go on stage 2nd..so im afrain im not be on time..
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Ouch that's tight.

Based on last year I'd guess AIC come on at 16:00 http://www.sietoebie.be/soft/2009/06/26 ... ie+Soft%29
    ill mail the venue to ask if they know in which order the bands gonna be on stage...its too early wake up this 7:27 and tooooo.expensive
    ill mail the venue to ask if they know in which order the bands gonna be on stage...its too early wake up this 7:27 and tooooo.expensive

I agree mate, can't see myself ever making a 7.27am train!
    It would be great if they were able to give a guide as to who was playing in what time slots.
  • Is it possible to travel by buss to Brussel from Arras?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    Just booked my flights, get to Dublin at 730am on the Monday :| and fly out of Belfast at 3pm on the Thursday. :)

Just need to find a ticket for Dublin now. :lol:
    Is it possible to travel by buss to Brussel from Arras?
    will be a mess...i didnt find good ,easy buses to paris from arras..
    mateymate wrote:
    Just booked my flights, get to Dublin at 730am on the Monday :| and fly out of Belfast at 3pm on the Thursday. :)

Just need to find a ticket for Dublin now. :lol:
    :lol::lol: nice move