euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Actually after researching Leuven a bit it looks like it's quite a large city. Might just be best to stay in the city right? Anyone else staying in Leuven?

How far of a commute to the festival again?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Affnoon :D and a glorious one at that (it'll be even better if my horses come in on the Grand National later)

I think most people are staying in Leuven, there is a shuttle bus provided by the festival to take you to and from the Werchter site to the town I believe (and hope so as I am booked at a hotel in the town :lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    from leuven take the bus to the venue and back :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Edit - found where the shutles leave. Thanks DT
    Hurrah, got 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the Grand National so that's a bit more for the tour fund or the new Radley handbag I am lusting after..
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    better :D

I still prefer it the first way I said it ;)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

yep,sound better your way,but u need to teach me ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hurrah! Tour luggage purchased (my backpack and duffel bag are cheaper than the one Radley handbag I am lusting after) :D
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah! Tour luggage purchased (my backpack and duffel bag are cheaper than the one Radley handbag I am lusting after) :D
    what backpack u bought?,i want one too,but need to have whells too
    dottles wrote:

I've bought these two -
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130382044748&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130314421433&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I've bought these two -
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130382044748&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130314421433&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    ill try to find another color :mrgreen: ..ill search in a store here..its too expensive the shipping costs
    Yeah Dimi, chocolate and pink may not be the colours for you :D:lol:
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dottles wrote:
    Hurrah, got 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the Grand National so that's a bit more for the tour fund or the new Radley handbag I am lusting after..

i did not win a thing in 9 races in Sydney yesterday :|
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    dottles wrote:

i did not win a thing in 9 races in Sydney yesterday :|

I'm not bad on the horses, I often mark them off in the paper and then later in the day see how they did and place in the majority of races but only ever actually bet on the Grand National which is a bit of a family tradition.
    horses???u talk about horse races?

Yeah :? :lol: :?
    I won on some bets I placed today...
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Sorry for the multiple posts! I have 3 tickets to Hard Rock Calling that I can no longer use. Please PM me if you're interested. Here's the original post:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=128720

Thanks for reading! :mrgreen:
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    I got 4th in the sweep at the pub :D
    Dont u gamble D?
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Dont u gamble D?
    horses?in Greek ippodromo??are u crazy,all are set up..i really dont like gambling..once a month if i remember it i play a lotery with number...and ebay if u say that gambling :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:

yep,sound better your way,but u need to teach me ;)

http://www.slang.ie/

Don't worry, after 3 weeks of listening to me over June/July, you'll have no bother understanding me again :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

http://www.slang.ie/

Don't worry, after 3 weeks of listening to me over June/July, you'll have no bother understanding me again :D
    nice :D
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Dont u gamble D?
    horses?in Greek ippodromo??are u crazy,all are set up..i really dont like gambling..once a month if i remember it i play a lotery with number...and ebay if u say that gambling :D
    Yeah, me too on the lottery but the grand national here is an institution. only once a year ;)
    chelsea48 wrote:
    Yeah, me too on the lottery but the grand national here is an institution. only once a year ;)

Yeah, I'm the same I play the lottery when I remember but do bet on the Grand National, all the family do, and we only do a couple of pounds each way :lol:
    I got 1st, 2nd and 3rd, so that's not bad :D
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Spare 10C tickets for Dublin/Belfast:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128733
    Plankton wrote:
    Spare 10C tickets for Dublin/Belfast:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=128733
    pm sent
    It's feeling spring like almost summer-like here today, it's beautiful... and the tour will be too :D
    dottles wrote:
    It's feeling spring like almost summer-like here today, it's beautiful... and the tour will be too :D
    i hope i dont see any clouds in uk,during tour
    dottles wrote:

Well, that cannot be guaranteed, you know what our weather is like, hence why I am only buying new clothes for the tour the week before I go :lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Well, that cannot be guaranteed, you know what our weather is like, hence why I am only buying new clothes for the tour the week before I go :lol::lol:
    i said this in the past...pj must play only in greece,italy,spain portugal..where summer,is a real summer!!!!!!!!!
    But then I'd need to invest in a vat of sun tan cream at like factor 50, as I am so pale I look at the sun and turn pink like a lobster, then blister and burn...I'd cope though :lol::lol: