euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• PkePke Posts: 846
    Awesome Dottles, yeah hype park tixs were part of my xmas, and ny 2 tickets were for my b-day!

Whens your birthday D?

:lol::lol: i got hyse park tickets for christmas too :lol::lol:

had to pay the rest myself though :( :(
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Awesome Dottles, yeah hype park tixs were part of my xmas, and ny 2 tickets were for my b-day!

Whens your birthday D? :)

Me? Mine is the 16th June and I will ver very scarily be 31 :oops: , I know other people have birthdays on or near the tour as well. Lone Wolf (Marco) who is having my spare in Berlin is reaching a significant birthday during the tour so we will have to celebrate with him then (or he's going to Nijmegen as well)

Looks like we did well on the tickets for Christmas game between us...yeah I was pretty lucky my folks pretty much covered all six.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:

Me? Mine is the 16th June and I will ver very scarily be 31 :oops: , I know other people have birthdays on or near the tour as well. Lone Wolf (Marco) who is having my spare in Berlin is reaching a significant birthday during the tour so we will have to celebrate with him then (or he's going to Nijmegen as well)

Looks like we did well on the tickets for Christmas game between us...yeah I was pretty lucky my folks pretty much covered all six.

Nice One!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I would've gotten a few tickets for xmas/birthday too only my goddamn car decided to go tits up! :lol:

Anyone want my day ticket to Bilbao? Think I'll do the whole weekend. Might give the ticket people a call to see if they'll refund me.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
    need 2 tickets for Berlin!!!! asap!!

help a brother out!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

mine? 31-August..
    ill be 28 yeas old :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    eldarion75 wrote:
    need 2 tickets for Berlin!!!! asap!!

help a brother out!
    where to start with berlin tix.......uufff..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I have got hotel booked for Belfast (you lot still in the Premier Inn?) but I still need to buy my flight (which at the moment is a very cheap £25). I think I might carry on another week of searching for a Dublin spare (£130 on Ebay :( ) and then get my flight sorted.
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.

mine? 31-August..

Hi D, cool

I meant Dottles!

She will be 16??? ;):lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    mateymate wrote:
    I have got hotel booked for Belfast (you lot still in the Premier Inn?) but I still need to buy my flight (which at the moment is a very cheap £25). I think I might carry on another week of searching for a Dublin spare (£130 on Ebay :( ) and then get my flight sorted.
    those dublin are too expensive..and berlin too..in ebay
    mine? 31-August..

Hi D, cool

I meant Dottles!

:lol::lol::lol: i think she is older..18...and call me Dimi..better...we are alot of D here... :lol:
    mine? 31-August..

Hi D, cool

I meant Dottles!

:lol::lol::lol: i think she is older..18...and call me Dimi..better...we are alot of D here... :lol:

:thumbup: Okay!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,270
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, June can't come soon enough!!
    My family were all talking about birthdays etc earlier and they've decided to all give me Euros for mine which is just before Dublin, so that will help with the spending money and Mum and Dad have said I can either have Euros from them or the new camera I want (it's a Canon Powershot SX210IS if anyone is good at camera stuff...I like the spec and trust Canon :? :) )

Just got two flights left to book, as I've kinda decided not to do Venice. Brussels home could involve a couple of flights or a stop in London or Manchester before I come home.

Could you not maybe get train from Brussels to Paris, fly to Exeter and then get a train back to deepest Cornwall? Good news regarding the Motel One on Alexanderplatz... it's on the same S-Bahn line as the Wuhlheide.

Train tickets from Berlin to Amsterdam booked today, 69 euros for first class, figure that with an 8:30 train I'm going to be pretty wiped out still from the night before so the extra peace and quiet should help!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    My birthday is on 28/6 so it should be a good birthday weekend this year :D

Will be 28 though. :thumbdown:
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Yeah, June can't come soon enough!!
    My family were all talking about birthdays etc earlier and they've decided to all give me Euros for mine which is just before Dublin, so that will help with the spending money and Mum and Dad have said I can either have Euros from them or the new camera I want (it's a Canon Powershot SX210IS if anyone is good at camera stuff...I like the spec and trust Canon :? :) )

Just got two flights left to book, as I've kinda decided not to do Venice. Brussels home could involve a couple of flights or a stop in London or Manchester before I come home.

Could you not maybe get train from Brussels to Paris, fly to Exeter and then get a train back to deepest Cornwall? Good news regarding the Motel One on Alexanderplatz... it's on the same S-Bahn line as the Wuhlheide.

Train tickets from Berlin to Amsterdam booked today, 69 euros for first class, figure that with an 8:30 train I'm going to be pretty wiped out still from the night before so the extra peace and quiet should help!
    berli to amsterdam,or amsterdam-berlin?
    mateymate wrote:
    My birthday is on 28/6 so it should be a good birthday weekend this year :D

Will be 28 though. :thumbdown:

:lol: Still young dude!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    I booked my Amsterdam - Berlin train too, cept I'm leaving at 10.30. Couldn't handle getting up any earlier in the morning :lol: First class too 8-)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I booked my Amsterdam - Berlin train too, cept I'm leaving at 10.30. Couldn't handle getting up any earlier in the morning :lol: First class too 8-)
    i keep the orgy buzy till u arrive :lol::lol::lol::lol:

berli to amsterdam,or amsterdam-berlin?

Berlin to Amsterdam, am going there for 2 days after Berlin, as I have never been before. Then train to Arras for festival!
    mine? 31-August..

Hi D, cool

I meant Dottles!

I blinking wish I was 16 or 18 :lol: ...actually, only if I was 18 yet knew everything I know now :D;):D
    or 28, that would be good too, then I could still say I was in my twenties :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:

:lol: deepest Cornwall is a bugger to get to, I can fly to Newquay from Bristol, Manchester or London but yeah it's gonna have to be a train from anywhere else. I'd not thought about flying home from Paris, just went for the nearest airport. I shall have to think, I've actually got that week off work too, in case I decided to do any of the other shows, so there's no rush to get home for that.

Coolio about Motel One, you're there as well aren't you? I'm flying to Paris at stupid o'clock the morning after the Berlin show :shock: ...first class train huh!!! but hey 68 euros is good.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    I blinking wish I was 16 or 18 :lol: ...actually, only if I was 18 yet knew everything I know now :D;):D
    or 28, that would be good too, then I could still say I was in my twenties :(

oh Leanne, dont worry about that age, honest! I really loved to reach the 3 in front back then, actually all of it started with getting 30 :D (not to be too pathetic to say "my life just started with beeing 30" ;) ) but really, had the best times after that!! ;) And keep in mind, NOW you're doing this tour, now that you reached this wise age, not when you were younger :D
    71step28 wrote:
    oh Leanne, dont worry about that age, honest! I really loved to reach the 3 in front back then, actually all of it started with getting 30 :D (not to be too pathetic to say "my life just started with beeing 30" ;) ) but really, had the best times after that!! ;) And keep in mind, NOW you're doing this tour, now that you reached this wise age, not when you were younger :D

I would never have done this in my twenties, besides I was always in a relationship (been single for 2.5 years, before that was in a relationship for 9 years and before that generally aways in a relationship since I was 15)
    But hey, I am not too old to have fun, and according to my 15 year old brother I am a great sister and am grown up enough to help and guide but not too out of touch! :lol::D (although he has told his mates they are not to stare at my boobs and to remember that I am his sister and am over 30!)
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

I would never have done this in my twenties, besides I was always in a relationship (been single for 2.5 years, before that was in a relationship for 9 years and before that generally aways in a relationship since I was 15)
    But hey, I am not too old to have fun, and according to my 15 year old brother I am a great sister and am grown up enough to help and guide but not too out of touch! :lol::D (although he has told his mates they are not to stare at my boobs and to remember that I am his sister and am over 30!)

same here :) never even thought of going on tour when i was in my twenties, same reason: was allways in a relationship since age 18 for 4 years, after that for 6 (bad) years, and after that one everything has changed, especially me ;) met fantastic people back then who told and taught me a lot so here i am, doing what i love :) and meeting awesome people on the way!!!
    neat young brother btw ;) wish i had younger siblings though i really love my big brother! its the other way round with us, he keeps on telling his friends to keep in mind me being his little sister ....as if i'm still 15 or so :lol:
    I just skipped all the relationship stuff and went on tour :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    I just skipped all the relationship stuff and went on tour :lol:

Very sensible, I wish I had done the same sometimes!! :lol::lol:
    yes :lol:
    Just looking for my flight to Berlin, think I am going to go with BMI flying out of Heathrow on the 26th. I was hoping my friend (who's having my spare for HRC) would let me know what he's up to on the Saturday as I may have stayed in London with him for the day/night but he's not gotten back to me (new girlfriend = uber loved up :lol: ) and the flights are going up sharpish.
    dottles wrote:
    Just looking for my flight to Berlin, think I am going to go with BMI flying out of Heathrow on the 26th. I was hoping my friend (who's having my spare for HRC) would let me know what he's up to on the Saturday as I may have stayed in London with him for the day/night but he's not gotten back to me (new girlfriend = uber loved up :lol: ) and the flights are going up sharpish.

Get on and get it booked, the longer you leave it the less money you have to spend on posters at the show!
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Get on and get it booked, the longer you leave it the less money you have to spend on posters at the show!

:lol::lol: True, true...how the hell am I gonna carry these posters!
    You are just too blinking organised Ian, but with all the shows you're going to in the next few months then I guess you have to be!
    (Got an email about Beautiful Days today... hmmm....)

Edit - Ticket booked!