euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Brisk. wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Help me Hard Rock Calling vets!

If I show up for Hard Rock Calling at 6:30, I'd probably be way the f**k in the back and the band will be like ants, right? My sister and her fiance can't take the day off from work :o so if I wait for them, that's when we'll be getting there.

I'm also guessing if I go ahead and try to save spots for them they won't find me, plus we'd get dirty looks from everyone, yes?

how do you 'save a spot' for someone at a festival, gues you just wait for them and go in as far as you can...i feel bad for doing that but most of the time i dont care as im really small so if i go infront they shouldnt mind but i dont know about your size ;p

Ha ha, I guess I was thinking I would go early, be close to the front then they'd have to find their way to me. I guess that's not really saving a spot! Were like 5' 5" to 5' 10" which I'm guessing is not going to be looked kindly upon if we go ahead of people!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Jennytree wrote:
    Gonna book my train from Amsterdam to Berlin today on the 29th. Anyone else doing anything similar for that leg of the journey?
    we will book tomorrow,,we are a group of 10,Greek,Dutch,Brithish ,israelians,Americans..
    im not sure the time..il update u..
    bte Jenny,i just talk to Bas on the phone.tomorrow morning he will book the train..we take it for leiden..and we change to Schiphol and then directly to Berlin,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    bte Jenny,i just talk to Bas on the phone.tomorrow morning he will book the train..we take it for leiden..and we change to Schiphol and then directly to Berlin,,

great! When you know the time you guys arrive in Berlin, tell me please, i plan to book my bus ride to Berlin for arriving about the same time then :) guess you'll end at the main central station, right? we all could meet up then and get to our Hotel(s) :D
    71step28 wrote:

great! When you know the time you guys arrive in Berlin, tell me please, i plan to book my bus ride to Berlin for arriving about the same time then :) guess you'll end at the main central station, right? we all could meet up then and get to our Hotel(s) :D
    berlin hbf,i guess we take the train arrive 15:22..ill update u...cos from there i need to take the u to go to alexathjrhhowrhoroborjojovjvopjvopvrjobpPLAZT to find u. :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    71step28 wrote:
    berlin hbf,i guess we take the train arrive 15:22..ill update u...cos from there i need to take the u to go to alexathjrhhowrhoroborjojovjvopjvopvrjobpPLAZT to find u. :lol::lol:

no problem, HBF is next to Alexanderplatz, so its close to the hotel(s) :D i arrive there as well, but supposedly around 14:10 so i got some time to check in and go back to the train station to pick you guys up there :)
    My friend Claudia comes later that evening, she has to work first and goes by car
    71step28 wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

no problem, HBF is next to Alexanderplatz, so its close to the hotel(s) :D i arrive there as well, but supposedly around 14:10 so i got some time to check in and go back to the train station to pick you guys up there :)
    My friend Claudia comes later that evening, she has to work first and goes by car
    :o so we got a car for go out in Berlin???he he,,finally as it seems i need my German.. :lol::lol:
    :o so we got a car for go out in Berlin???he he,,finally as it seems i need my German.. :lol::lol:
    not sure about that, she wants to party, too ;) but i dont think we need a car, there are enough trains and busses and trams going all the time
    71step28 wrote:
    not sure about that, she wants to party, too ;) but i dont think we need a car, there are enough trains and busses and trams going all the time
    i thought i ll have my private driver to get me in the airport.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
    i thought i ll have my private driver to get me in the airport.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

sorry, no ;) she will be gone then.
    but sure thing is, I'll pick you lot up at the central station when you enter Berliiiiin :D
    71step28 wrote:

sorry, no ;) she will be gone then.
    but sure thing is, I'll pick you lot up at the central station when you enter Berliiiiin :D
    ok... ;)
    Jennytree wrote:
    Gonna book my train from Amsterdam to Berlin today on the 29th. Anyone else doing anything similar for that leg of the journey?
    IC 143 - Intercity
    we all gonna take the train from Amsterdam airport IC 143 - Intercity
    08:49 in the morning
    arrive at 15:22 at berlin hbf
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Hey where's everyone staying in Berlin - anyone staying in Mitte - or anyone staying somewhere near the venue?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Hey where's everyone staying in Berlin - anyone staying in Mitte - or anyone staying somewhere near the venue?
    Yvi..where we staying???my mind dont work now.. :lol:
    just book train to amsterdam airport - berlin hbf for me and brisk :lol:
    IC 143 - Intercity
    08:49 arrive at 15:22 at berlin hbf
    Red Lukin wrote:

;) Citystay Hostel :lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    this.. :)
    Red Lukin wrote:
    just book mine and Brisk,,its 44 each cos Ed ass need a velvet chair to seat :lol::lol:
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Jennytree wrote:
    we will book tomorrow,,we are a group of 10,Greek,Dutch,Brithish ,israelians,Americans..
    im not sure the time..il update u..

I'll be going from Amsterdam Zuid to Berlin direct. Think I'll get a train at 10am or so. Think I'll go first class too, it'll only cost about €20 extra 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    edited March 2010
    Jennytree wrote:

I'll be going from Amsterdam Zuid to Berlin direct. Think I'll get a train at 10am or so. Think I'll go first class too, it'll only cost about €20 extra 8-)
    1st class....i have my son Brisk with me..he is a hippie,never go 1st class :lol::lol::lol:
    + there is a sex orgy at 16:00 to catch at berlin...the train at 10:00 is late
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    1st class....i have my son Brisk with me..he is a hippie,never go 1st class :lol::lol::lol:

Pay for his ticket and he will go first class all the way!
    71step28 wrote:

Cool where's that? Right now I'm thinking of staying in Tiegarten or the east side. East side seems pretty cheap..is it ghetto at all I wonder?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    just book mine and Brisk,,its 44 each cos Ed ass need a velvet chair to seat :lol::lol:

Nice - I wanted to avoid flying, but since I'm going from London to Berlin I have to. Trains from London are outrageous.
    redrock wrote:

Pay for his ticket and he will go first class all the way!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ..his small ass is ok with second class
    Red Lukin wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

Cool where's that? Right now I'm thinking of staying in Tiegarten or the east side. East side seems pretty cheap..is it ghetto at all I wonder?

Nooo :) I love east Berlin! It's hard to describe. It is more rundown looking than the west, but it's really comfy, and a lovely place to be in general. Some lovely street-side cafes and pubs, and lovely people.

Citystay are all out of private places, so I think I'll stay where I was the last time - Generator hostel. It was pretty handy for where I needed to go the last time I was there and the bar there does cocktails :lol:
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Red Lukin wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

heres the Citystay http://citystay-hostel.eu/en/rooms-and-rates.html
    though the Tiergarten area is nice, closer to the venue. but from Mitte you can get EVERYWHERE very easy, honest
    Jennytree wrote:

+ there is a sex orgy at 16:00 to catch at berlin...the train at 10:00 is late

I'll be in at 1700, you'll be just warming up by the time I arrive ;)

I'm looking forward to the train journey. Nice way to see the countryside methinks!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

I'll be in at 1700, you'll be just warming up by the time I arrive ;)
    ill save u a spot.. 8-)
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'm looking forward to the train journey. Nice way to see the countryside methinks!
    countryside methinks ??my greekglish dictionary dont have tis words :roll: :roll:
    Jennytree wrote:
    countryside methinks ??my greekglish dictionary dont have tis words :roll: :roll:

Hahahaha... ah young padawan, you have much to learn!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Nooo :) I love east Berlin! It's hard to describe. It is more rundown looking than the west, but it's really comfy, and a lovely place to be in general. Some lovely street-side cafes and pubs, and lovely people.

Citystay are all out of private places, so I think I'll stay where I was the last time - Generator hostel. It was pretty handy for where I needed to go the last time I was there and the bar there does cocktails :lol:

Cool - I'm thinking east side too...seems like it's close to a lot of things if you wanna venture out...much cheaper on that side...I don't mind a little run down..I like some charachter.

I thought about the hostel route, but going as a couple hotels are pretty much the same price..I'm guessing a lot of you are going single?