euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    dottles wrote:
    Edit - Ticket booked!

smart girl - I've been trying to book asap these days..trying to avoid rising prices too

don't worry about the posters...i wouldnt worry too much about buying them at the show...just buy them from the TC website when they sell them..if you somehow miss one ebay is usually only a few bucks more.

Worst case if the poster is amazing just buy it and mail it back

those are my plans anyways...i dont like to worry about the poster getting ruined during a GA show
    Priceline is my friend again. I just got a hotel near Hyde Park...Actually right by Gloucester Road tube station. Got it for half price!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Updates to the Werchter line up -
    SUNDAY 4TH JULY -
    MAIN STAGE
    PEARL JAM
    ARCADE FIRE
    THEM CROOKED VULTURES
    VAMPIRE WEEKEND
    ALICE IN CHAINS
    WOLFMOTHER

PYRAMID MARQUEE
    VITALIC
    THE BLACK BOX REVELATION
    DIRTY PROJECTORS
    THE BLACK KEYS
    GOMEZ
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Get on and get it booked, the longer you leave it the less money you have to spend on posters at the show!

Dottle Im gonna post my posters for Dublin, Belfast and London before we head to Berlin
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Get on and get it booked, the longer you leave it the less money you have to spend on posters at the show!

Dottle Im gonna post my posters for Dublin, Belfast and London before we head to Berlin[/quote]

Thats the wrong quote but never mind :lol:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Priceline is my friend again. I just got a hotel near Hyde Park...Actually right by Gloucester Road tube station. Got it for half price!

You lucky so and so :D
    Well done!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

Dottle Im gonna post my posters for Dublin, Belfast and London before we head to Berlin

:lol: Good thinking batman!
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Oi, i believe it was MY idea that Philip :evil:

I'm hungry...
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'm hungry...

Alright, alright, calm down, calm down! Very good idea Dave!! ;):lol:

Eat something then if you're hungry...what do you fancy?
  • dottles wrote:

Dunno. Had a stir fry but still quite peckish.

Might take a walk to the shop...

4 day weekend :D up to owt?
    dottles wrote:

Been off since last Friday mate :D Might pop out for a beverage in town on Saturday night, am meeting up with my best mate at somepoint for a girlie catch up...Mum has bought me an easter egg, so eating dairy milk.
    Best book a room in that Paris hostel, you pair are stayingin as well fairly soon...

You?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    good afternoon.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'm hungry...

Was it really? I would swear I came up with all the good ideas :lol:

You came up with the ones that rendered me bankrupt :lol:

Ello Dimi, how's you?
    All good I hope :D
    See your least favourite band have been added to the Werchter line up!
    philthehip wrote:
    Was it really? I would swear I came up with all the good ideas :lol:

You came up with the ones that rendered me bankrupt :lol:

£200 in hostels is only a handbag mate! :lol:
    Gomez opened up for PJ last year in Berlin right? They were that bad huh?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Been off since last Friday mate :D Might pop out for a beverage in town on Saturday night, am meeting up with my best mate at somepoint for a girlie catch up...Mum has bought me an easter egg, so eating dairy milk.
    Best book a room in that Paris hostel, you pair are stayingin as well fairly soon...

You?

??????? Your actually gonna stay in a hostel :o

Gym tomorrow and then some beers for friends birthday.
    thats about it really
    Red Lukin wrote:

They played each venue, so I guess Dimi got sick of them :lol:
    They were ok, I like the first album they did...I have heard worse!
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

They played each venue, so I guess Dimi got sick of them :lol:
    They were ok, I like the first album they did...I have heard worse!

I'm with ya...I'm sure Ben will do us proud though...tough to get sick of him

thats about it really

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, I know it's shocking, and I can't quite believe I am going to do it!
    Look at the influence you lot have on me!

(only if I have a double en suite room!!!)
    edit - why do they charge in Aussie $?
  • dottles wrote:

thats about it really

:lol::lol::lol: yeah, I know it's shocking, and I can't quite believe I am going to do it!

Where the hell are you looking???
    dottles wrote:

thats about it really

Where the hell are you looking???

Oi... :lol::lol: I used the link thingy you me the other day...
    It was all a ploy wasn' it...you 're going to abandon me in Paris to some Aussie crooks :? :( :cry::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    It was all a ploy wasn' it...you 're going to abandon me in Paris to some Aussie crooks :? :( :cry::lol:

www.villagehostel.fr

try that
    dottles wrote:

http://www.villagehostel.fr

try that

Ner ner....thats the site I was on.
    When you fill in the date and it brings up the room selection it shows the price as AUS $
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

http://www.villagehostel.fr

try that

Ner ner....thats the site I was on.
    When you fill in the date and it brings up the room selection it shows the price as AUS $

Thats wierd :?

Just google a currency converter to see how much it is. It was by far the cheapest we have seen for Paris but i guess the prices may have increased slightly.

Just google a currency converter to see how much it is. It was by far the cheapest we have seen for Paris but i guess the prices may have increased slightly.

Well, room is reserved!
  • dottles wrote:

Well, room is reserved!

Just 1 night is it?
    dottles wrote:

Well, room is reserved!

Just 1 night is it?

Yeah, you only have to put up with me for a night :D

Did you go to the shop?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:

Ello Dimi, how's you?
    All good I hope :D
    See your least favourite band have been added to the Werchter line up!
    not in main stage :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ohhh yeah
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene