euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

Are they really not that good live man???
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    ok,.,this is the most traditional day in my fuckin country..we made contest who fucker is sober....
    he he..im not :lol::lol::lol:
    cheers,i love u all.see u on tour... :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    ok,.,this is the most traditional day in my fuckin country..we made contest who fucker is sober....
    he he..im not :lol::lol::lol:
    cheers,i love u all.see u on tour... :D

Had a few then Dimi, I've not had a drop of alcohol today, tho I fancy a drink :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    The hair gone gone :lol:

Not tour related but I had my pony cut off. Had it for 10 years and now its short. My niece is so clever
    philthehip wrote:

Not tour related but I had my pony cut off. Had it for 10 years and now its short. My niece is so clever

Ooh are you having phantom pony tail feelings? :lol:
    Wierd, I've never envisaged you with long hair for some reason, so is it short short now?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Wierd, I've never envisaged you with long hair for some reason, so is it short short now?

Yer its about 3 inches. Steady now people Im talking about hair :lol:

I have always had long hair
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I have always had long hair

:lol::lol::lol: sorry...dirty mind!
    ah, it will grown again by the tour :)
    dottles wrote:

Wierd, I've never envisaged you with long hair for some reason, so is it short short now?[/quote]

I have always had long hair[/quote]

:lol::lol::lol: sorry...dirty mind!
    ah, it will grown again by the tour :)[/quote]

I may have a completely different style by then. I may have a new colour next week, nails done, eye brows plucked followed swiftly by a full sex change op :lol::lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

I may have a completely different style by then. I may have a new colour next week, nails done, eye brows plucked followed swiftly by a full sex change op :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: You and Dave make a great couple...just be sure not to ruin the Radley shoes I want to borrow them on tour!
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol: You and Dave make a great couple...just be sure not to ruin the Radley shoes I want to borrow them on tour!

:lol::lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I'm not sure what Dave will think of this conversation!
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey everyone!

whats everyone been up to today???
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    philthehip wrote:

nooooooooooooooooooo not your hair!!!!!!!!!!
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Hinn wrote:
    Australia-Serbia is 7:30pm kick-off.

PJ hits the stage at Belfast around 9.

The match would end at around 9:20.

Eh, fuck this schedule. Seems like my initial hunch was right, no Belfast for me, definitely.

See yas at the pre-party.
    the serbian brother will put u 3-0
    Yeah, our team isn't looking good, but so long as they're in it, I will scream my bloody lungs out till it fills the room of whatever pub I'm catching the game at!

Dear referees: when the Aussies are playing, just a word of advice. If you give a 2nd yellow card out to a guy on the other team, that's when you're supposed to show the red, not after the 3rd. Thanks.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
    Hinn wrote:

Dear referees: when the Aussies are playing, just a word of advice. If you give a 2nd yellow card out to a guy on the other team, that's when you're supposed to show the red, not after the 3rd. Thanks.
    :lol::lol::lol: ...i remermber that...
    morning all :)
    Morning Dimi :wave:
    Easter Saturday is always a funny day here, sandwiched between bank holidays, and a Sunday where nothing opens. The weather here is pants, so I think I might head to a bar by the beach for some lunch and to watch the surfers :D
    satansbed wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yep its all gone. You wont recognise me anymore G. Did you get my mail dude?
    Lets be having a couple of You Tube moments :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-2rBsVvoOs

and seems many of us will be seeing them in France in a couple of months :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUdg5DRHrBA
    philthehip wrote:
    satansbed wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Yep its all gone. You wont recognise me anymore G. Did you get my mail dude?
    just replied there, sorry bout that
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm not sure what Dave will think of this conversation!

Neither do I :?
  • philthehip wrote:

I remember when i got my pony chopped off. Felt wierd for quite a while.
    Well I've had a lovely day, waves were huge and in great sets, which brought out lots of people...so the views were lovely ;) Just watched the new Doctor Who, and despite feeling slightly dubious...I liked :D

Two months time, we'll be in Arras :D:D:D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    This thread has turned into twitter/fb!
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    evening all been out a drive with the misses the day went for a meal an a beer weather quite nice for a change
    thinking about going down my mates for a few beers
    got the volcom t-shirt and single in through post yesterday still sealed £30
    was going to keep it like that but bugger it the records been on the deck an t-shirts got the tags off and on my back
    will probably make it on tour i would think
    cheers Paul :)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    dottles wrote:
    Well I've had a lovely day, waves were huge and in great sets, which brought out lots of people...so the views were lovely ;) Just watched the new Doctor Who, and despite feeling slightly dubious...I liked :D

Two months time, we'll be in Arras :D:D:D

yes yes the new doctor who was excellent
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Happy Easter everyone! :)8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Happy Easter y'all :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Don't eat too much chocolate ;):D
    happy easter all.just to tell u that im angry with the ones dont passout of the alchohol this weekend???wtf u waiting???summer???im not gonna carry any of u fuckers on tour... :lol::D :roll: :mrgreen: