euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    lol, I nearly bought a handbag the other day that was more expensive than the New York flight.
    In Manchester last summer after picking up my PJ tickets I went back to my hotel via the Radley shop, purchasing a £180 handbag on the way :oops: :oops: :lol::D

Fair eough !!!
    :D

I bought NY 1 10c tickets so im going to new york :D

Jut wish i could gt my hnds on a pair for ny2!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    lol, I nearly bought a handbag the other day that was more expensive than the New York flight.
    In Manchester last summer after picking up my PJ tickets I went back to my hotel via the Radley shop, purchasing a £180 handbag on the way :oops: :oops: :lol::D

I think Phil will be able to relate to that :lol:

You girls are fuckin' crazy.

You make me sound like Im buying handbags :lol:

Wouldn't suprise me...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Even when he goes really out of tune he just carries it with his passion

Well there's a new Twilight Singers album out this year so i think we might see him around these parts late this year / early next year.

Cool :D I will get the family lawyer to draw up the divorce papers :lol:

:lol: Think it will be a while yet.

How many handbags did your wife bring home?[/quote]

I have gotten used to the handbags now. This time it a few but now Radley sell shoes. £350 on shoes :roll:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:

I think Phil will be able to relate to that :lol:

You girls are fuckin' crazy.

Ah, but we have our good points! :D:lol:;)
    I've been a very good girl and not bought any handbags or shoes since Manchester (the day after the show I did buy myself a pair of £250 long leather boots)...monies have been going into the tour fund :D

Oh, and I have seen the Radley shoes!!! (Radley is a bit of a weakness of mine)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Fair eough !!!
    :D

I bought NY 1 10c tickets so im going to new york :D

Jut wish i could gt my hnds on a pair for ny2!!!

Well the PJ tickets came before the handbag, and the Euro tour came before the one I nearly bought.
    I am sure you'll get night two tickets from somewhere :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:
    I have gotten used to the handbags now. This time it a few but now Radley sell shoes. £350 on shoes :roll:

£350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me, i wouldnt let her wear them outside if they cost that much!!!!

No wonder she's letting you on tour
    philthehip wrote:

Thats the thing, I get away with going to any gigs I want so Im not gonna rock the boat
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Dave you do make me laugh!

I did buy tickets as a pressie for my best mate to cheer her up, she wanted to see Paolo Nutini so we are going to see him at Eden in July.
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Thats the thing, I get away with going to any gigs I want so Im not gonna rock the boat

Any gigs ?

Fancy Wretcher then :lol:
    I am a bit disappointed in you two not doing Werchter, have you seen the line up????
    And you are like two hours away in Arras!!
    dottles wrote:
    I am a bit disappointed in you two not doing Werchter, have you seen the line up????

Its all about work Im afraid, I really wanna come :(
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah well Flights booked now.

I guess we will have to make do with 5 shows. Somehow...
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, I know...I will have a good time for you :D
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    philthehip wrote:
    Really!? Thats a good price. You not tempted :lol:

Im tempted :lol:

Fuck Off :lol:

We're NOT going to New York

Unless you wanna sell your house early :D

If 'we' means Europeans that are all crazy about Pearl Jam and going to at least one gig in Europe, then you're wrong - I'm going.. :D;)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I know, I know...I will have a good time for you :D[/quote]

I had enough trouble getting the dates for the 5 we are doing. Its right on the busiest time for me. I will pay for it when we get back :(
  • philthehip wrote:
    I had enough trouble getting the dates for the 5 we are doing. Its right on the busiest time for me. I will pay for it when we get back :(

Worry about it when you get back. And hey, Black Keys on the tuesday :D
    philthehip wrote:

If the house is sold I might be doing that. If I dont have to go back I wont. I hate them so much
    Wow, I forgot how good the black album is by metallica. Just had to share
    philthehip wrote:

Looks like my lottery win needs to happen sharpish!!
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

If the house is sold I might be doing that. If I dont have to go back I wont. I hate them so much

No where near as much as i hate my place :evil:

What do you mean? If you don't sell you can quit?
    philthehip wrote:
    Wow, I forgot how good the black album is by metallica. Just had to share

Been a while since i've listened to that one.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Looks like my lottery win needs to happen sharpish!!

We like you :D Right priorities kinda girl :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

What do you mean? If you don't sell you can quit?

Once we sell I can quit :D

Been a while since i've listened to that one.

I aint listened to it for years till right now. Very loud :twisted:
  • wow that's cool. Any more thoughts about studying?

Listening to some Band of horses today. thery're pretty cool.
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm not going to New York but I think I'm going to have to join the queue for a spare Berlin ticket, it's become like a dripping tap nagging away at me and it won't let me sleep. :shock: Anyone able to help? :D
    u search too??? :?

The trouble is that people on this board keep going on about the 06 and 09 gigs there so then I go on about how much I want to go! It looks like I'd have to do it solo though cos she already had to be sweet talked into doing more than Hyde Park as it is and doesn't enjoy travelling so much. She said tonight at dinner, "Will you just shut up about it and go if you have to!" :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    I need to get my arse in gear and book some more flights for the tour and decide what I am doing on the 1st July.
    wow that's cool. Any more thoughts about studying?

Yer Im looking at a few things at the minute. Im not gonna rush into a uni place though. Im going to study councilling first I thinks. I can do that and still work so I can still pay for a few gigs and beer money to take my mate for a drink as he is about to become a skint student for a few years :D
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm not going to New York but I think I'm going to have to join the queue for a spare Berlin ticket, it's become like a dripping tap nagging away at me and it won't let me sleep. :shock: Anyone able to help? :D

The trouble is that people on this board keep going on about the 06 and 09 gigs there so then I go on about how much I want to go! It looks like I'd have to do it solo though cos she already had to be sweet talked into doing more than Hyde Park as it is and doesn't enjoy travelling so much. She said tonight at dinner, "Will you just shut up about it and go if you have to!" :D

I think that is permission granted and we need to find you a ticket :lol::D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    veddertown wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

now u have the permition,ill search for u..+ for the other guy from ny
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:

Yer Im looking at a few things at the minute. Im not gonna rush into a uni place though. Im going to study councilling first I thinks. I can do that and still work so I can still pay for a few gigs and beer money to take my mate for a drink as he is about to become a skint student for a few years :D

:lol: Man iam so holding you to that promise :mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol: Man iam so holding you to that promise :mrgreen:

Well you gave me your spare SBE ticket. I gotta be nice I guess :lol: And it gives an excuse to get to Liverpool a little more :D