euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Pke wrote:
    that because you still just a young thing of 37 once you reach the ripe old age of 38 like me and veddertown you need more sleep
    :lol:
    nah..nothing to do with Ages...its the 3 "S" country i live...Sea,Sun,Sex 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    u are all so lovely sleeping in your warm sheets..but the greek freak will get the 1st train couse i want u to look my back in the arena.. :lol::lol::lol: :roll:
    ...hmmmm...and what if i prefer 11 too? ;):lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    u are all so lovely sleeping in your warm sheets..but the greek freak will get the 1st train couse i want u to look my back in the arena.. :lol::lol::lol: :roll:
    ...hmmmm...and what if i prefer 11 too? ;):lol:
    mmm...who will give u his spare in Belfast???cant remember his name... 8-)

ok Yvi we go the time u say...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    [

ok Yvi we go the time u say...
    :lol::lol: under the thumb :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Pke wrote:
    that because you still just a young thing of 37 once you reach the ripe old age of 38 like me and veddertown you need more sleep

no sun in scotland and the see would freeze the bazonkas off you
    so we stay in bed till after 10 and stick to the sex :D;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    Pke wrote:

no sun in scotland and the see would freeze the bazonkas off you
    so we stay in bed till after 10 and stick to the sex :D;)

Sleep, sex and sausages :D Belfast ain't going anywhere! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    You guys don't half make me laugh!!
    Yvi, keep D in line my dear :D

(I may well opt for 11am too, but we'll see nearer the time :D )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Can i travel to Belfast with you guys? because it is most likley tht i wont know

Where the Feck im Going!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    Can i travel to Belfast with you guys? because it is most likley tht i wont know

the more the merrier!! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Im not gonna be in any rush to get to Belfast :?

Big english breakfast a must the morning after (probably be hungover from partying after the gig)

I'm hoping you'll be there too DM :D This train journey could be a tour highlight if we get enough merry commuters. :D Dottles joining in the party too?

i just bought all the train tickets from 9:35 11:00 trains..after they have strikes....so early get up at 23th freaks :roll: :twisted:

follow my flag :)
    veddertown wrote:

I'm hoping you'll be there too DM :D This train journey could be a tour highlight if we get enough merry commuters. :D Dottles joining in the party too?

Of course, don't you lot be forgetting about me!!!
    and Dave, yep, the more I think about it, the more 11am seems appealling!
  • PkePke Posts: 846

join the merry crew my freind
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i think i will be on the 11am.
    my head will not want to get out of bed for the 9am after the pub after the dublin show :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    i think i will be on the 11am.
    my head will not want to get out of bed for the 9am after the pub after the dublin show :lol:
    now u mention it..what time bars close up at Dublin?i hope is not like uk!!!
    Pke wrote:

join the merry crew my freind

Thanks my fellow Scotsman!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    11am is definitely the way forward!

Anyone know where a good breakfast can be had in Dublin?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    11am is definitely the way forward!

Anyone know where a good breakfast can be had in Dublin?

I was told to go to Bewley's for breakfast the last time I went there, but to be fair too much pink champagne meant I didn't really see breakfast other than at the Jury's Inn we stayed in.
    all of u remember this............ouzo will be your breakfast on tour,or ill sell u to the germans for the Greek dept 8-):lol:
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    Im not gonna be in any rush to get to Belfast :?

Big English breakfast a must the morning after (probably be hungover from partying after the gig)
    we will be in Ireland, it will be an Irish breakfast :lol:

absolutely no difference barring name but its the principle
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'll be driving up to Belfast if anybody wants a lift. I only have one spare seat in my car though :lol: It won't be any quicker than the train but I have to go back to Dublin afterwards!

Brekkie in Dublin? There aren't that many cafe's as such. I would recommend a hot chicken baguette though, with some lucozade. Hangover cure on-the-go. You could also try the Kingfisher on Parnell St (just at the top of O'Connell St) http://www.kingfisherdublin.com/restaurant.html.
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    I am starting to get more and more excited (and slightly nervous if the truth be told) about this Euro tour.
    Today for some reason feels much closer to being here and that makes me smile.
    Maybe I should bring Cornish Mead with me to go with the Ouzo :lol:
    Morning everyone!

I got my confirmation email for MSG 1 so i'm happy!

Bring on the spring/summer ppl! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    i just bought all the train tickets from 9:35 11:00 trains..after they have strikes....so early get up at 23th freaks :roll: :twisted:

When is the earliest you can buy those tickets b/w ?
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
    Jennytree wrote:
    I'll be driving up to Belfast if anybody wants a lift. I only have one spare seat in my car though :lol: It won't be any quicker than the train but I have to go back to Dublin afterwards!

Brekkie in Dublin? There aren't that many cafe's as such. I would recommend a hot chicken baguette though, with some lucozade. Hangover cure on-the-go. You could also try the Kingfisher on Parnell St (just at the top of O'Connell St) http://www.kingfisherdublin.com/restaurant.html.
    i trust u on this with eyes closed!!!!!!! :)
    alesek wrote:

ill search it... :)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    alesek wrote:

ill search it... :)

28 days before the date of travel
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    any berlin spares? i'll take what i can get it, i just want to be inside the building
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status