euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    More announcements for Arras tomorrow, no idea for what days -
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/new ... 82a9851b59

..and the Saturday night headliner for HRC will be announced next Tuesday.
    thank u...maybe at 2th ill go to see that ass shaking.....eemm,m..what a great voice Fergie have... :mrgreen: :roll:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    dottles wrote:

thank u...maybe at 2th ill go to see that ass shaking.....eemm,m..what a great voice Fergie have... :mrgreen: :roll:

:lol: I am booked into stay in Arras on the 2nd as well I think, Fergie doesn't have any assets that attract me I think I will stay in the hotel!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Anyone been to Hard Rock Calling before? If Pearl Jam is headlining on Friday and the livenation said it starts at 2:30. Any idea what time I should get there to get within a reasonable distance of the stage? What time does the headliner actually go on?

Ah, first time I'll be traveling to a concert. Guess crazy comes with age :D
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Livenation? That means you didn't buy 10C tickets? Or did you use the Livenation site to grab information?
    i guess will be around 21:00 - 22:00..its a normal hour for the last band of the day
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IsJ-ZKTxY0
    we know how to fuckin rock the place down here..... 8-)
  • Suziemay wrote:
    Anyone been to Hard Rock Calling before? If Pearl Jam is headlining on Friday and the livenation said it starts at 2:30. Any idea what time I should get there to get within a reasonable distance of the stage? What time does the headliner actually go on?

For Neil Young last year we were there about 45 mins after the gates opened and managed to get 2nd row for neil young, although PJ will be much tougher to get that close. Neil started at 8-15 i think last year if that helps.
    2009 - Shephards Bush, Manchester, London
    2010 - Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 - Manchester 1+2, Berlin 1+2, Stockholm, Oslo
    2014 - Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    Suziemay wrote:

For Neil Young last year we were there about 45 mins after the gates opened and managed to get 2nd row for neil young, although PJ will be much tougher to get that close. Neil started at 8-15 i think last year if that helps.
    so early???headline?so if that happen this year with pearl jam...where we go after the festival :mrgreen: ???
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Suziemay wrote:

so early???headline?so if that happen this year with pearl jam...where we go after the festival :mrgreen: ???

I thought there will be an early entry for TC members?! I will be there around 11 am in a looong row waiting for my TC ticket.... 8-)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    Chrisilein wrote:
    happen this year with pearl jam...where we go after the festival :mrgreen: ???

I thought there will be an early entry for TC members?! I will be there around 11 am in a looong row waiting for my TC ticket.... 8-)[/quote]
    Are u going early entrance thing at London?im going only in Arras early....not at pearl jam day...the previous day at 2th of July......i want to be 1st row ..i want to see Fergie's ...voice from very close 8-)
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    LOLOL

I had a dream i was watching PJ on MTV or something and they were playing in Barcelona opened with Spirit of the Radio haha and i was like so mad i didnt go..

also in the same dream i was late to A show in germany and i think one elsewhere which meant i was like right at the back.
  • dottles wrote:

Pearl Jam

- M -

Ben Harper & Relentless7

Phoenix

Wolfmother

Coheed and Cambria

http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/en/lineup/index.aspx
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    -M-..u know it?
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning Euro freaks :D I trust all are getting close to finalizing the little travel links? Does anyone know if you can book the Dublin - Belfast train this early and what time is everyone planning the big evacuation? I see the trains arre pretty regular.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    Journey from Dublin Connolly Rail Stn to Belfast (Centre) City Hall

aDeparture 7:35 9:35 11:00
    aArrival 9:57 11:57 13:27
    aTravel Time 2:22 2:22 2:27
    i guess we all take one of those
    u cant book them now

u cant book them now

Cheers D!! :D I guess the 9:35 or 11:00 will suit us as I can't go anywhere without a full stomach!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838

u cant book them now

I'll probably go for the 11.00 one as can then check into the hotel from 2pm
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    chime wrote:

u cant book them now

I'll probably go for the 11.00 one as can then check into the hotel from 2pm
    my thought exaxtly..but have to talk Yvi first to she whats she wants :)
  • JanetWeissJanetWeiss Posts: 231
    I have an extra 10 club standing ticket for Belfast.
    Anyone interested?
    Roma
    Bologna, Verona, Milano, Torino, Pistoia
    London, Dusseldorf, Scheessel, Copenhagen
    New York, New York
    Rotterdam, Berlin, Manchester, London
    Dublin, Belfast, London, Venice
    Alpine Valley
    Berlin I, Berlin II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    Berlin, Milan
    Boston I, Boston II
    (London I, London II, Milan, Padova, Roma, Werchter)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Hub. wrote:
    Livenation? That means you didn't buy 10C tickets? Or did you use the Livenation site to grab information?

Rats, there were 10C tix? I bought tix through Livenation because I wasn't paying attention, and I hadn't planned on going until now :)
  • Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,990
    Hub. wrote:
    According to me, some fans who didn't buy 10C tixs will be there very very soon.
    :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269

It's early because there is a strictly enforced 10:30pm curfew on the concert, Bruce last year started 19:15 and was done by 22:15. Also saw Blur and they were through by the same time, was sat in the pub near Paddington station by 22:40 after that one!

If PJ are looking at 2.5- 3 hours I'd expect them no later than 19:30.

Not overly excited about the rest of the Arras line up I have to say. Probably rock up in time to catch Ben Harper I expect, chill out and explore the town beforehand.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:

It's early because there is a strictly enforced 10:30pm curfew on the concert, Bruce last year started 19:15 and was done by 22:15. Also saw Blur and they were through by the same time, was sat in the pub near Paddington station by 22:40 after that one!

Not overly excited about the rest of the Arras line up I have to say. Probably rock up in time to catch Ben Harper I expect, chill out and explore the town beforehand.
    thanks for the update
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    ilockyer wrote:

Thanks for the info Ian :D I have similar thoughts about Arras, but it leaves me in good sted for Werchter
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:

u cant book them now

Cheers D!! :D I guess the 9:35 or 11:00 will suit us as I can't go anywhere without a full stomach!

yep 11 sounds good to me need my beauty sleep
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

u cant book them now

yep 11 sounds good to me need my beauty sleep

Yeah I need as much as I can get at my age!! :D Don't want to be arriving too late either, I'm such a pillowhead!! :D

u are all so lovely sleeping in your warm sheets..but the greek freak will get the 1st train couse i want u to look my back in the arena.. :lol::lol::lol: :roll:
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    that because you still just a young thing of 37 once you reach the ripe old age of 38 like me and veddertown you need more sleep
    :lol:
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    u are all so lovely sleeping in your warm sheets..but the greek freak will get the 1st train couse i want u to look my back in the arena.. :lol::lol::lol: :roll:

I doesn't matter how hard you knock on the door D, they ain't going to let you in at 10 am!! :lol:
    Get on the 11 o clock fun wagon and help nurse the hungover souls.