euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    hahaha, you know me too well :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hinn wrote:
    Right.

So I've found us the preparty venue for Thursday night, the night before the show.

http://www.phoenixcavendishsquare.co.uk/

Basement function room has a capacity of 200. PA/sound all set up since they do a weekly classic rock club and a comedy night. Now I'm just gonna hand over for Sandra to figure out legal stuff around selling stuff for charity. There's more space upstairs in the public bar, and if that's still not enough to hold everyone, there's another pub across the road.

I'm gonna book in the place over the next couple of weeks.
    London 24-6-10....great job Hin..we wait for your update :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Hurrah :D
    So a pre parties in Dublin and London, a 10C train journey to Belfast, and from what you guys were saying a beer garden in Berlin. Maybe a quiet night in Arras on the 2nd??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    So a pre parties in Dublin and London, a 10C train journey to Belfast, and from what you guys were saying a beer garden in Berlin. Maybe a quiet night in Arras on the 2nd??
    at 2th...Fergie.....voice 8-)
    dottles wrote:

Ah, yes D, I had forgotten about your fascination with Fergie's...ahem...voice :lol:
    Not sure I am so fascinated :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ah, yes D, I had forgotten about your fascination with Fergie's...ahem...voice :lol:
    Not sure I am so fascinated :lol:
    im...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XYW6FQG ... L&index=38
    She has got a pair of lungs on her and I quite like the Black Eyed Peas, I've seen Jamiroquai before as well.
    I kinda wish that the acts playing in Arras on July 4th were playing July 2nd, I saw Florence and the Machine last year and she was good. So you bought your ticket for the 2nd then?
    edited March 2010
    by the way i just finnish my setlist for Berlin

KEEP ON ROCKIN
    ANIMAL
    LIFE WASTED
    HOLD ON
    STATE LOVE AND TRUST
    GIVEN TO FLY
    DO THE EVOLUTION
    JEREMY
    IN MY TREE
    GOD'S DICE
    BLACK
    BRAIN OF J
    SLEIGHT OF HAND
    TREMOR CHRIST
    UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
    EVEN FLOW
    WHY GO

ENCORE 1
    LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
    ONCE
    SMALL TOWN
    SAVE YOU
    AMONGST THE WAVES
    DAUGHTER
    RVM
    ENCORE 2
    CROWN OF THORNS
    GHOST
    CRAZY MARY
    ARMY RESERVE

ENCORE 3
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    ALIVE
    ARQ
    FUCKIN UP

ENCORE 4
    WHICH SONG IS IT DIMITRIS THAT U WANNA HEAR???????
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    dottles wrote:
    She has got a pair of lungs on her and I quite like the Black Eyed Peas, I've seen Jamiroquai before as well.
    I kinda wish that the acts playing in Arras on July 4th were playing July 2nd, I saw Florence and the Machine last year and she was good. So you bought your ticket for the 2nd then?
    AT 4TH?????sorry i have a date to see live...
    SO I MAKE A BIG MISTAKE...TRY TO SEE ONCE MY WAY.....
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,465
    by the way i just finnish my setlist for Berlin

KEEP ON ROCKIN
    ANIMAL
    LIFE WASTED
    CORDUROY
    STATE LOVE AND TRUST
    GIVEN TO FLY
    DO THE EVOLUTION
    JEREMY
    IN MY TREE
    GOD'S DICE
    BLACK
    BRAIN OF J
    SLEIGHT OF HAND
    TREMOR CHRIST
    UNTHOUGHT KNOWN
    EVEN FLOW
    WHY GO

ENCORE 1
    LOVE BOAT CAPTAIN
    ONCE
    SMALL TOWN
    SAVE YOU
    AMONGST THE WAVES
    DAUGHTER
    RVM
    ENCORE 2
    CROWN OF THORNS
    GHOST
    CRAZY MARY
    ARMY RESERVE

ENCORE 3
    NOTHING AS IT SEEMS
    ALIVE
    ARQ
    FUCKIN UP

ENCORE 4
    WHICH SONG IS IT DIMITRIS THAT U WANNA HEAR???????
    I dont give a rats ass......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    dottles wrote:
    AT 4TH?????sorry i have a date to see live...
    SO I MAKE A BIG MISTAKE...TRY TO SEE ONCE MY WAY.....

yeah D, we have a much better line up to be seeing on the 4th :D
    I am sure if you go to see Fergie you'll have an ace time!
    I dont give a rats ass......
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Is it June yet?
  • Has support been announced for these Euro shows? Been checkin back and forth for a few weeks but not really seen any chat on the matter. Thanks!
    Has support been announced for these Euro shows? Been checkin back and forth for a few weeks but not really seen any chat on the matter. Thanks!
    in your city is ben harper,,+ dublin+berlin+london...the others are festival.but now u mention let me update 1st page,,,
    EDIT: Wertcher + Bilbao AIC play the same day with PEARL JAM
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    im so glad that pj are doing the US but all the threads are about that is it just me .
    they play the US more than Europe obviously but lets keep the worldly thing going ;)

maybe im just jealous :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited March 2010
    22 June Dublin
    PEARL JAM -
    Ben Harper & Relentless7

23-June Belfast

PEARL JAM
    Ben Harper & Relentless7

25 - June London
    PEARL JAM
    BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS 7
    WOLFMOTHER
    THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM

27-June Nijmegen
    Pearl Jam
    Ben Harper and Relentless7
    Amy Macdonald
    Vampire Weekend
    Stereophonics
    White Lies
    Rise Against
    The Black Keys
    Customs

30 June Berlin

PEARL JAM
    Ben Harper & Relentless7

1-July Gydnia,
    PEARL JAM
    TINARIWEN
    TRICKY

3-July Arras
    PEARL JAM
    BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS7
    - M -
    PHOENIX
    WOLFMOTHER
    COHEED AND CAMBRIA

4-July Werchter
    PEARL JAM
    ARCADE FIRE
    THEM CROOKED VULTURES
    ALICE IN CHAINS
    WOLFMOTHER

6-July ** MESTRE VENICE,
    PEARL JAM
    Ben Harper & Relentless7
    SKUNK ANANSIE
    GOSSIP
    WOLFMOTHER

9-July Bilbao,
    Pearl Jam
    Alice In Chains
    Paul Weller
    Gogol Bordello
    Dropkick Murphys
    Cápsula

10-July Oeiras,
    Pearl Jam
    LCD Soundsystem
    Gogol Bordello
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    22 June Dublin - -
    Ben Harper & Relentless7

23-June Belfast

Ben Harper & Relentless7

25 - June London
    PEARL JAM
    WOLFMOTHER
    THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM

27-June Nijmegen
    Pearl Jam
    Ben Harper and Relentless7
    Amy Macdonald
    White Lies
    Rise Against
    The Black Keys
    Customs

[b30 June ]Berlin[/b]
    Ben Harper & Relentless7

1-July Gydnia,
    PEARL JAM
    TINARIWEN
    TRICKY

3-July Arras
    PEARL JAM
    BEN HARPER & RELENTLESS7
    - M -
    PHOENIX
    WOLFMOTHER
    COHEED AND CAMBRIA

4-July Werchter
    PEARL JAM
    ARCADE FIRE
    THEM CROOKED VULTURES
    ALICE IN CHAINS
    WOLFMOTHER

6-July ** MESTRE VENICE,
    PEARL JAM
    Ben Harper & Relentless7
    SKUNK ANANSIE
    GOSSIP
    WOLFMOTHER

9-July Bilbao,
    Pearl Jam
    Alice In Chains
    Paul Weller
    Gogol Bordello
    Dropkick Murphys
    Cápsula

10-July Oeiras,
    Pearl Jam
    LCD Soundsystem
    Gogol Bordello

:D Cheers D!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    See, now I fancy Bilbao....tsk tsk tsk
    dottles wrote:
    See, now I fancy Bilbao....tsk tsk tsk
    yes!!Gogol Bordello rocks!!!
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm not convinced I can do Berlin yet! :? Still trying to find suitable flights to fit into the small window I have off from work. I'm not that keen on a festival since I'm already at HRC and Nijmegen is too soon anyway because I'm only home from London late on the 26th. Might have to reconsider Spain/Portugal now but if I do that then it's both.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    do i need to tell u again that all will go well and we will drink our beers in the 10c bar-area at berlin??and we will sing together "COUSE IM FREE AS A BIRD NOW? :D
    do i need to tell u again that all will go well and we will drink our beers in the 10c bar-area at berlin??and we will sing together "COUSE IM FREE AS A BIRD NOW? :D

I'm hoping that this will be the case indeed. Flying from Scotland when you already live on a remote island is absolutely shit!!! There's no good connecting flights so you have to beg for extra holidays and that means more sweet talking with the missus for extra playtime. Looking forward to that Freebird singsong :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:

I'm hoping that this will be the case indeed. Flying from Scotland when you already live on a remote island is absolutely shit!!! There's no good connecting flights so you have to beg for extra holidays and that means more sweet talking with the missus for extra playtime. Looking forward to that Freebird singsong :D
    give me your boss address..ill make it look like an accident
    veddertown wrote:

Yo Gary!!!

for my connection fligths for New York its gonna come too 5 flights to go there and come back!

Glasgow-Amsterdam-New York! ;)

Coming home- New York- Amsterdam-Paris- Glasgow!!!!!!!! :? :|

Coming home is gonna be a bitch!! :lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

Yo Gary!!!

for my connection fligths for New York its gonna come too 5 flights to go there and come back!

Bollocks to that DM!! You're in Amsterdam after NY you get off and stay to chill for a few days. You can't beat it :mrgreen:

veddertown wrote:

Yo Gary!!!

:shock: how the hell is gonna cost?????/
    veddertown wrote:

give me your boss address..ill make it look like an accident

:lol: Ha ha I could go down the old broken nose excuse again!! :)

I'm hoping that this will be the case indeed. Flying from Scotland when you already live on a remote island is absolutely shit!!! There's no good connecting flights so you have to beg for extra holidays and that means more sweet talking with the missus for extra playtime. Looking forward to that Freebird singsong :D[/quote]

Yo Gary!!!

Coming home is gonna be a bitch!! :lol:[/quote]
    :shock: how the hell is gonna cost?????/[/quote]

package deal D with hotel plus flights i will be in New york for 5 days!

£1426 ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    I'm hoping that this will be the case indeed. Flying from Scotland when you already live on a remote island is absolutely shit!!! There's no good connecting flights so you have to beg for extra holidays and that means more sweet talking with the missus for extra playtime. Looking forward to that Freebird singsong :D[/quote]

Yo Gary!!!

I will be in Amsterdam airport for 2 hours! :lol:

it's just connection flights, im not staying in Amsterdam or Paris!

Bollocks to that DM!! You're in Amsterdam after NY you get off and stay to chill for a few days. You can't beat it :mrgreen:[/quote]
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates