euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    chime wrote:

28 days before the date of travel
    thanks Pippa :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    any berlin spares? i'll take what i can get it, i just want to be inside the building
    let me see if i can find any,,ill update u..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    any berlin spares? i'll take what i can get it, i just want to be inside the building
    let me see if i can find any,,ill update u..

thanks boss! two would be amazing, i'll settle for one. i'm gonna be visiting berlin with my family, but i'm more than happy to leave them alone for a few hours to go see the show alone. what am i saying? there's no such thing as alone at a pj show.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
    what am i saying? there's no such thing as alone at a pj show.
    exactly.... :D
    ill update u ,hope have good news soon
  • Hey Dimitris are you going to New York? You were thinking about it right?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Hey Dimitris are you going to New York? You were thinking about it right?

Aren't we all thinking about it :( :lol:

(keeps telling herself..you are going to six shows so stop being ungrateful!!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: Yeah but i can't afford MSG!

6 shows is a decent amount.
    dottles wrote:

ok....i go to ticket master presale,i put the code..and i close the window..ill play some lotery for the next month,if i win around1500-2000 euros ill make the trip..ill buy ebay tix,dont care for seat just to be in,and ill book flight,,already a kind friend from the forum,offer me his house to stay.. :)
  • dottles wrote:

ok....i go to ticket master presale,i put the code..and i close the window..ill play some lotery for the next month,if i win around1500-2000 euros ill make the trip..ill buy ebay tix,dont care for seat just to be in,and ill book flight,,already a kind friend from the forum,offer me his house to stay.. :)

The temptation was there then :lol:
    If i was staying in uk i would do it,,its half price the airticket to ny than from Greece
    If i was staying in uk i would do it,,its half price the airticket to ny than from Greece

I found a return flight from London to New York for £280...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Really!? Thats a good price. You not tempted :lol:
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:

Im tempted :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Fuck Off :lol:

We're NOT going to New York

Unless you wanna sell your house early :D
    philthehip wrote:

You sound like my wife now :lol: She said the very same thing. Only there was a over my innert dead body in there too :(

• You buggered that up, it sounds like i've got a wife now :lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I'm not going to New York but I think I'm going to have to join the queue for a spare Berlin ticket, it's become like a dripping tap nagging away at me and it won't let me sleep. :shock: Anyone able to help? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    philthehip wrote:

I was very very tempted, to the point of almost buying the flight...but my 10C number is very high and seeing what everyone else has gone through to get tickets it is probably a good job I didn't click buy!
    I'm playing the lotto tho, and when I win we can all go...Phil I'll have find a spa in NYC for your missus :lol:
    dottles wrote:

for me is 600 euros the cheaper :( :cry:
    veddertown wrote:
    I'm not going to New York but I think I'm going to have to join the queue for a spare Berlin ticket, it's become like a dripping tap nagging away at me and it won't let me sleep. :shock: Anyone able to help? :D
    u search too??? :?
    philthehip wrote:

I was very very tempted, to the point of almost buying the flight...but my 10C number is very high and seeing what everyone else has gone through to get tickets it is probably a good job I didn't click buy!
    I'm playing the lotto tho, and when I win we can all go...Phil I'll have find a spa in NYC for your missus :lol:[/quote]

I will hold you too that :lol: She would be OK with that I think
    You buggered that up, it sounds like i've got a wife now :lol:

No it doesn't :lol: Going off the subject I am in love with that opening track by Greg Dulli that you sent me.
  • philthehip wrote:

No it doesn't :lol: Going off the subject I am in love with that opening track by Greg Dulli that you sent me.

The live one?

The Killer

Great track. I love that one and track 2 - Candy Cane Crawl.
    philthehip wrote:

The live one?

The Killer

Great track. I love that one and track 2 - Candy Cane Crawl.

Even when he goes really out of tune he just carries it with his passion
  • philthehip wrote:

Well there's a new Twilight Singers album out this year so i think we might see him around these parts late this year / early next year.
    philthehip wrote:

Well there's a new Twilight Singers album out this year so i think we might see him around these parts late this year / early next year.

Cool :D I will get the family lawyer to draw up the divorce papers :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Cool :D I will get the family lawyer to draw up the divorce papers :lol:

:lol: Think it will be a while yet.

How many handbags did your wife bring home?
    lol, I nearly bought a handbag the other day that was more expensive than the New York flight.
    In Manchester last summer after picking up my PJ tickets I went back to my hotel via the Radley shop, purchasing a £180 handbag on the way :oops: :oops: :lol::D
  • dottles wrote:
    lol, I nearly bought a handbag the other day that was more expensive than the New York flight.
    In Manchester last summer after picking up my PJ tickets I went back to my hotel via the Radley shop, purchasing a £180 handbag on the way :oops: :oops: :lol::D

I think Phil will be able to relate to that :lol:

You girls are fuckin' crazy.
    dottles wrote:

I think Phil will be able to relate to that :lol:

You girls are fuckin' crazy.

You make me sound like Im buying handbags :lol: