euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    Hey DM, I hope your going to phone me for the duration of the MSG shows :D[/quote]

I will keep you upto speed man! :D

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

funny how we use our pit names most of the time!! :)[/quote]

:lol: I think I am going to have to get used to responding to Dottles (which usually only my Dad and Brother call me by) as well as Leanne.[/quote]

Why dottles from Leanne, I guessed you were a Dorothy? :?[/quote]

Night Gary!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260

Hey cheers DM! Now I'm thinking Danger Mouse :lol:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:

Hey cheers DM! Now I'm thinking Danger Mouse :lol:

Ha ha fair does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    veddertown wrote:

Why dottles from Leanne, I guessed you were a Dorothy? :?
    :lol::lol::lol:

Nope...defo not Dorothy :shock: :o:lol: but I don't really like my name, but hey I am stuck with it so I am Leanne.
    Umm, I have a range of family nicknames (my Mums family call me Looby), Dottles comes from Dotty... and I think it stems from me being mad, scatty and a bit dotty when I was younger :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Nope...defo not Dorothy :shock: :o:lol: but I don't really like my name, but hey I am stuck with it so I am Leanne.
    Umm, I have a range of family nicknames (my Mums family call me Looby), Dottles comes from Dotty... and I think it stems from me being mad, scatty and a bit dotty when I was younger :D
    i have the best name in the forum :roll:
    Dimitris....what a beauty... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I quite like Looby? I hope you've added your support to the Freebird for D campaign by the way? Such a worthy cause and he's so busy helping others he forgets to start the thread himself :D I've counted a lot of FREEBIRD shouts on various threads from the man! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    veddertown wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

I quite like Looby? I hope you've added your support to the Freebird for D campaign by the way? Such a worthy cause and he's so busy helping others he forgets to start the thread himself :D I've counted a lot of FREEBIRD shouts on various threads from the man! :D

Nope I haven't but I shall find the thread :)
    Looby is cool, but tends to be taken on most forums already, hence using dottles instead...and very rarely using Leanne. To be honest my family is huge and generally I get called everyone elses name before people get to mine so I tend to repond to anything :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    dottles wrote:
    Nope I haven't but I shall find the thread :)
    Looby is cool, but tends to be taken on most forums already, hence using dottles instead...and very rarely using Leanne. To be honest my family is huge and generally I get called everyone elses name before people get to mine so I tend to repond to anything :lol:

hahahah! I thought this is a disease just of my family :lol: its allways funny what names you get... in lack of any new combos my grandma even tops it and starts with male names for the females :? :lol:
    good morning btw!
    71step28 wrote:
    good morning btw!
    MOIN!!!!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    oh,,almost forget...Good morning,....Dorothy :lol::lol:

Ha ha Morning everyone!

Wish me luck in getting MSG 2 tickets today!!!!! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Ha ha Morning everyone!

oh, good luck!!
    71step28 wrote:

Ha ha Morning everyone!

oh, good luck!!

Thanks! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Ha ha Morning everyone!

good luck my friend,,i really need to stay away from my computer in 2 hours..the temptetion will be huge... :)

Ha ha Morning everyone!

good luck my friend,,i really need to stay away from my computer in 2 hours..the temptetion will be huge... :)

:D Thanks D!

You just relax man youv got all of Europe to Discover in the summer!!!! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    Afternoon all

i go an leave the forum for 1 day an by the time i come back everyones now on first name terms :mrgreen:

Sir v I have have 2 T/C tix for Berlin and 1 general sale for me the wife an my son

i was planing on letting them go in with the T/C tix and i wait in the public que then meet up with them once in

if you get a ticket i will probably be flyin ryanair from edinburgh to berlin i meet up with you on the way or in berlin before gig and show you the way as i been before ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    Hey Pke, I woke up this morning to a PM from a 10c'er in NY saying he's probably got me a spare for Berlin. I'll probably only get away on the day of the gig though but if you're going sooner I can still meet you in Berlin. If you're reading this D I'll PM you later. Sir V!!! :lol:

veddertown wrote:
    Hey Pke, I woke up this morning to a PM from a 10c'er in NY saying he's probably got me a spare for Berlin. I'll probably only get away on the day of the gig though but if you're going sooner I can still meet you in Berlin. If you're reading this D I'll PM you later. Sir V!!! :lol:
    im always here watching u..... 8-)
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    veddertown wrote:

cool

i probably fly out the day before and stay overnight in berlin but am still trying to decide whether to go direct from london to berlin or come back home first before going

my daughter is going on school trip to london at same time as hide park so she meeting us there to go to gig then we go to berlin without her before meeting back up after Berlin and her school trip to head for arras along with her boyfriend

would probably be easier to plan an invasion of some desert island rebublic but as it stands at moment
    me an wife doin dublin an belfast
    me an wife + 2 kids london
    me , wife an son berlin
    then me, wife,son, daughter an her boyfreind doin arras , werchter and bilboa

so if all works out for you with your ticket for berlin and i not caught up with you already in dublin , belfast or london i meet you along with the other freaks in berlin

pke or paul as my freinds call me but now thinkin of changing that to Sir Paul :lol:;)

DM any word on msg 2 yet
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    :lol: Afternoon all, hope you are all grand and doing well :D
    3 months today I will be in Dublin....HURRAH!!!!
    Pke wrote:

DM any word on msg 2 yet
    HE SCORE..ALL OK
    Pke wrote:

DM any word on msg 2 yet
    HE SCORE..ALL OK

Cool :D

(grrr...I am jealous!!! :lol: )
    Pke wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

cool

i probably fly out the day before and stay overnight in berlin but am still trying to decide whether to go direct from london to berlin or come back home first before going

my daughter is going on school trip to london at same time as hide park so she meeting us there to go to gig then we go to berlin without her before meeting back up after Berlin and her school trip to head for arras along with her boyfriend

would probably be easier to plan an invasion of some desert island rebublic but as it stands at moment
    me an wife doin dublin an belfast
    me an wife + 2 kids london
    me , wife an son berlin
    then me, wife,son, daughter an her boyfreind doin arras , werchter and bilboa

so if all works out for you with your ticket for berlin and i not caught up with you already in dublin , belfast or london i meet you along with the other freaks in berlin

pke or paul as my freinds call me but now thinkin of changing that to Sir Paul :lol:;)

DM any word on msg 2 yet

Ha ha, if you're changing to Sir Paul I'll just end up calling you Macca cos I can't pronounce Pke anyay :lol: I think we'll be meeting up with you in Dublin, we arrive on the 21st :D

DrumMachine in the house! You all sorted for MSG you lucky SOB :mrgreen:

Good Morning :D
    That's a good way to start the day D!
    dottles wrote:

he he wait for my ticketmate to wake up ;)
    dottles wrote:

oooh yes, indeed!!Good morning :D
    hahaha, you know me too well :lol: