euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehip wrote:
    Well you gave me your spare SBE ticket. I gotta be nice I guess :lol: And it gives an excuse to get to Liverpool a little more :D

Speaking of Liverpool, you see the draw? Benfica.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    Well you gave me your spare SBE ticket. I gotta be nice I guess :lol: And it gives an excuse to get to Liverpool a little more :D

They will absolutely kill us. Maybe then that fat Spanish waitor will fuck off and leave my club alone
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

They will absolutely kill us. Maybe then that fat Spanish waitor will fuck off and leave my club alone

You wish.

Arsenal v Barcelona - can't wait for that one. UTD will beat Munich.
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You wish.

Arsenal v Barcelona - can't wait for that one. UTD will beat Munich.[/quote]

Why cant we have Mickey Mouse as our manager :lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    now u have the permition,ill search for u..+ for the other guy from ny[/quote]

Would love to get a 10c ticket but I think that will be unlikely. Some of the ticket sites are pretty expensive but I've still got some time yet. All you guys will just make me jealous if you're there and I'm not on such a special night. :cry:
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    veddertown wrote:

Would love to get a 10c ticket but I think that will be unlikely. Some of the ticket sites are pretty expensive but I've still got some time yet. All you guys will just make me jealous if you're there and I'm not on such a special night. :cry:
    i said ill search..... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    veddertown wrote:
    now u have the permition,ill search for u..+ for the other guy from ny

Would love to get a 10c ticket but I think that will be unlikely. Some of the ticket sites are pretty expensive but I've still got some time yet. All you guys will just make me jealous if you're there and I'm not on such a special night. :cry:[/quote]

D seems to have the magic touch at finding tickets and I will keep my ear out for ya :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    now u have the permition,ill search for u..+ for the other guy from ny

D seems to have the magic touch at finding tickets and I will keep my ear out for ya :D[/quote]

You guys rule :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    dottles wrote:

D seems to have the magic touch at finding tickets and I will keep my ear out for ya :D
    more than 50 fixing already in this tour... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:

more than 50 fixing already in this tour... :mrgreen:

And I hope they're all going to add signatures to the Freebird campaign :D

philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You wish.

Arsenal v Barcelona - can't wait for that one. UTD will beat Munich.

Why cant we have Mickey Mouse as our manager :lol:[/quote]

What on earth are you going to be like with the world cup games :lol::D
    Maybe we should have a world cup PJ Euro tour sweepstake!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Drum Machine89Drum Machine89 Posts: 2,157
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    lol, I nearly bought a handbag the other day that was more expensive than the New York flight.
    In Manchester last summer after picking up my PJ tickets I went back to my hotel via the Radley shop, purchasing a £180 handbag on the way :oops: :oops: :lol::D

Fair eough !!!
    :D

I bought NY 1 10c tickets so im going to new york :D

Jut wish i could gt my hnds on a pair for ny2!!!

Well the PJ tickets came before the handbag, and the Euro tour came before the one I nearly bought.
    I am sure you'll get night two tickets from somewhere :D

Cheers!!!

Im sure we will meet on the euro tour! ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

Well the PJ tickets came before the handbag, and the Euro tour came before the one I nearly bought.

Cheers!!!

Yeah, I am sure we will :)
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cheers!!!

:D Berlin will be my last show for the year !

im staying a week in germany after the gig! so 6 pj shows then a holiday in Berlin wthma friend!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

Cheers!!!

im staying a week in germany after the gig! so 6 pj shows then a holiday in Berlin wthma friend!

I'm going to Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras and Werchter, and am staying in Berlin between London and the show there which should be good.
    Yeah, I am sure we will :)[/quote]

im staying a week in germany after the gig! so 6 pj shows then a holiday in Berlin wthma friend![/quote]

I'm going to Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras and Werchter, and am staying in Berlin between London and the show there which should be good.[/quote]

Cool well im doing Dublin, Belfast, London , Berlin, Msg1 and hopefully MSG2 8-)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Cool well im doing Dublin, Belfast, London , Berlin, Msg1 and hopefully MSG2 8-)

I am more than an ickle bit jealous of the MSG shows..and you can rub in how good they were in the pub at the Euro shows :lol::D
    dottles wrote:

I am more than an ickle bit jealous of the MSG shows..and you can rub in how good they were in the pub at the Euro shows :lol::D

Lol yeah i will while wearing my NY t-shirt in Dublin :lol::lol::lol:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:

With video and snaps of gig ;)
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

With video and snaps of gig ;)

Will do Dude!!!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    I am more than an ickle bit jealous of the MSG shows..and you can rub in how good they were in the pub at the Euro shows :lol::D[/quote]

Lol yeah i will while wearing my NY t-shirt in Dublin :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Hey DM, I hope your going to phone me for the duration of the MSG shows :D

veddertown wrote:

Lol yeah i will while wearing my NY t-shirt in Dublin :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

Hey DM, I hope your going to phone me for the duration of the MSG shows :D[/quote]

I will keep you upto speed man! :D

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

funny how we use our pit names most of the time!! :)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    veddertown wrote:

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

:lol: I think I am going to have to get used to responding to Dottles (which usually only my Dad and Brother call me by) as well as Leanne.
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

:lol: I think I am going to have to get used to responding to Dottles (which usually only my Dad and Brother call me by) as well as Leanne.

:D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

My board name is a bit long but I'm getting used to V which I much prefer to Gary. My mother watched High Noon in hospital right after I was born and named me after Gary Cooper. Quite ironic when you consider my ancestry is largely American Cree Indian :D True story!

Hey DM, I hope your going to phone me for the duration of the MSG shows :D[/quote]

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

funny how we use our pit names most of the time!! :)[/quote]

:lol: I think I am going to have to get used to responding to Dottles (which usually only my Dad and Brother call me by) as well as Leanne.[/quote]
    My board name is a bit long but I'm getting used to V which I much prefer to Gary. My mother watched High Noon in hospital right after I was born and named me after Gary Cooper. Quite ironic when you consider my ancestry is largely American Cree Indian :D True story![/quote]

Ha Ha Cool

Il call you Mr V? :mrgreen:
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

funny how we use our pit names most of the time!! :)[/quote]

:lol: I think I am going to have to get used to responding to Dottles (which usually only my Dad and Brother call me by) as well as Leanne.[/quote]
    My board name is a bit long but I'm getting used to V which I much prefer to Gary. My mother watched High Noon in hospital right after I was born and named me after Gary Cooper. Quite ironic when you consider my ancestry is largely American Cree Indian :D True story![/quote]
    Yeah cool although most people use Sir V :lol:
    Ha Ha Cool

Il call you Mr V? :mrgreen:[/quote]

veddertown wrote:

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

Yeah cool although most people use Sir V :lol:

Fine sir V then! ;)
    Ha Ha Cool

Il call you Mr V? :mrgreen:[/quote][/quote]
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Btw my names Mike!! 8-)

Why dottles from Leanne, I guessed you were a Dorothy? :?

veddertown wrote:

Why dottles from Leanne, I guessed you were a Dorothy? :?
    :lol::lol::lol: