euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• hey,,friday!!!come on!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

8-) more tour dates please!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates

8-) more tour dates please!
    aast give us the 6th 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Im sure it wil lbe announced ayday now D.
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Im sure it wil lbe announced ayday now D.
    i hope,,couse everyday pass airticket-hotel going up..
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Im sure it wil lbe announced ayday now D.

D, do you not have a hotel reserved in Udine, just in case?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

no,,i have in locarno just in case..and im not sure ill stay in udine..couse no connection flight to spain,where bilbao is next..ill see..
  • dottles wrote:

mmm..i have now..just in case... :lol::lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    damn! they (Ryanair) just canceled my flight from Hamburg/Lübeck to Dublin on 21th june :evil: :evil:
    Now i have to look and book again - and a much more expensive one i bet!! :x
  • 71step28 wrote:
    damn! they (Ryanair) just canceled my flight from Hamburg/Lübeck to Dublin on 21th june :evil: :evil:
    :shock: :o
    71step28 wrote:

Eeek! :shock: Have you managed to re-book?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • 71step28 wrote:
    see u on Sunday ;)
  • dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

yes,couse she will give me her Dublin spare ;):mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

yes,couse she will give me her Dublin spare ;):mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:

:lol::mrgreen: Cool!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Evening all. Me and Dave are all booked for flights :D Some early morning flights so whos up for all night parties????
  • HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISBON- ATHENS TICKET BOOKED...

WHERE IS THE 6TH ??THE ONLY LEFT TO COMPLETE THE PUZZLE..,,NOW PLEASE THE CREDIT CARD IS ON FIRE.. :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Evening all. Me and Dave are all booked for flights :D Some early morning flights so whos up for all night parties????
    U CALL ME???? :roll:
    philthehip wrote:

All night is alot of ouzo dude ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

All night is alot of ouzo dude ;)
    :D which flights are u talking to?i have this to paris flioght very early at 6 in the morning and the last one from lisbon is too early,,starts 11th july at 7 in the morning and ill arrive home at 00:30 in the night,,and at 6 im working :shock:
    Belfast to London is 8.40am and Berlin to Paris is 8.50 so got to be there for about 7.15. All nighter it is :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    Belfast to London is 8.40am and Berlin to Paris is 8.50 so got to be there for about 7.15. All nighter it is :D
    Berlin to Paris is 8.50 ??im at 6.... :roll:
    philthehip wrote:

6 in the morning??? :shock:
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

6 am cuts out a few hours of drinking :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

6 am cuts out a few hours of drinking :lol:

Yer to be fair we need all that extra drinking time :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

:o:lol::lol:
    philthehip wrote:

This is going to be a great tour :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

This is going to be a great tour :D
    bet your money :mrgreen:
    I dont any left :lol:
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    everything sorted again :D
    Managed to book my hotelroom in Dublin for one more day (arriving on sunday now) and got a flight from Hamburg to Dublin on sunday as well, though the flight + luggage is almost twice as much as my previous (canceled) flight, but...so what, it's Pearl Jam :D
    happy again!
    71step28 wrote:
    everything sorted again :D
    Managed to book my hotelroom in Dublin for one more day (arriving on sunday now) and got a flight from Hamburg to Dublin on sunday as well, though the flight + luggage is almost twice as much as my previous (canceled) flight, but...so what, it's Pearl Jam :D
    happy again!

Glad your sorted :D Which gigs are you coming to?