euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• FUCKIN POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :evil:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Politics D??? :?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Politics D??? :?
    they announce 150 euros down our money per month..they try to fix the economy that they already fuck it in the first place!!!! :evil:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Politics is always a sore subject. Trying to get a pay increase just now and it's all needed this year between family, PJ tour and Greece holiday in September or October. Economy is shit here too but the rich only get richer :cry:

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • veddertown wrote:
    Politics is always a sore subject. Trying to get a pay increase just now and it's all needed this year between family, PJ tour and Greece holiday in September or October. Economy is shit here too but the rich only get richer :cry:
    20 days tour!!!!the last thing i need was this cut..fuck
    Is this going to have a big impact on the tour plans D?

• Big money saving tip for tours?

Book hostels not hotels. You can easliy save a small fortune doing it that way.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Big money saving tip for tours?

yeah, people who book hotels are just well :lol::lol::lol: unless you are a millionaire ofc.
  • veddertown wrote:
    Is this going to have a big impact on the tour plans D?
    ofcourse not :D ..just bitching

cant,i need room for sexual orgies.. 8-)
    :lol: Nice one! Hotels are the only way. Hostels are fine when you're young but us older folk need comfort :D

• Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Wow, that sucks, D. Does stuff like that happen alot in Greece? The economy right now is still sucky, though. We were just notified on my workplace, that they're not hiring new people anymore because of "economic forecasts". First time in forever they stop hiring people. Just hope that means they wonø't have to lay people off down the line.

Oh, and in other news, today I was diagnosed with asthma. lol at the age of 30. Damn medicine costs a goddamn fortune. Digesting the news with a solid dose of Steel Panther :P
  • Sappy113 wrote:
    Wow, that sucks, D. Does stuff like that happen alot in Greece? The economy right now is still sucky, though. We were just notified on my workplace, that they're not hiring new people anymore because of "economic forecasts". First time in forever they stop hiring people. Just hope that means they wonø't have to lay people off down the line.

Oh, and in other news, today I was diagnosed with asthma. lol at the age of 30. Damn medicine costs a goddamn fortune. Digesting the news with a solid dose of Steel Panther :P
    asthma?i hope u feeling good man,and im sure all will be ok,,and its a shit about money,they try to save money they say,so cut money from people,at least they must think that we pj fans have a summer tour and give us a break,!!!!!!!!!! :D

:lol: I'm sticking with you on tour :D

u know we need to find women too, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • cant,i need room for sexual orgies.. 8-)

u know we need to find women too, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:o :shock: of course :lol:
  • Sappy113 wrote:

I have asthma and it really does suck and is very expensive.

On other hand Steel Panther are awesome, thats what I am listening to now also 8-)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Sappy113 wrote:

On other hand Steel Panther are awesome, thats what I am listening to now also 8-)

Who are Steel Panther? Is that 70s throwback band?
  • Sappy113 wrote:

really?how things work with health insurance there?here people have insurance almost dont pay anything for medicine,.or a small part like 5-10 % of the price..except some there arent in list and are expensive,,

• Who are Steel Panther? Is that 70s throwback band?

They are kind of a piss take hair metal band, but their music is just so good.

My pic is of me on stage with them :D
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• really?how things work with health insurance there?here people have insurance almost dont pay anything for medicine,.or a small part like 5-10 % of the price..except some there arent in list and are expensive,,

We pay national insurance here which comes out of my wage every month, I get to see the doctor for free but have to pay for presciptions.

• really?how things work with health insurance there?here people have insurance almost dont pay anything for medicine,.or a small part like 5-10 % of the price..except some there arent in list and are expensive,,

We pay national insurance here which comes out of my wage every month, I get to see the doctor for free but have to pay for presciptions.
    here too,but we give money under the table to the doctors,, :lol:
  • here too,but we give money under the table to the doctors,, :lol:

That reminds me, I dont even have a doctor at the moment :oops:

the best is here for the foreigners..they dont have to pay anything,all is free

and which shows im goint to see u?and how is Mr T?

• Who are Steel Panther? Is that 70s throwback band?

They are kind of a piss take hair metal band, but their music is just so good.

My pic is of me on stage with them :D

You have a bigger version? Can't see on that wee pic.

They always remind me of bad news :lol:

Haven't listened to any of their stuff tho.
  • and which shows im goint to see u?and how is Mr T?

Just London, can't really afford to do anymore this year.

Jam is fine but not looking forwards to having to watch them again :lol:

• You have a bigger version? Can't see on that wee pic.

They always remind me of bad news :lol:

Haven't listened to any of their stuff tho.

Yeah I will try and post it later.

You should have a listen to them, I highly recomend them.

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Surfy, have you ever seen "Heavy, the Story of Metal"?
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • and which shows im goint to see u?and how is Mr T?

Just London, can't really afford to do anymore this year.

Jam is fine but not looking forwards to having to watch them again :lol:
    so,meet u in London..and what the hell we see that Jam cant?? :lol: