euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 10944_177893935962_664585962_2947334_5842592_n.jpgOne of the best moments ever
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Cool :D

So did you get on stage with them? And what's the singer doing with your leg?
  • 10944_177893935962_664585962_2947334_5842592_n.jpgOne of the best moments ever
    big moments!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Surfy, have you ever seen "Heavy, the Story of Metal"?

Nope, just googled it though. Might have to give it a watch.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:
    Politics D??? :?
    they announce 150 euros down our money per month..they try to fix the economy that they already fuck it in the first place!!!! :evil:

:shock: :shock: Eeeek!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Cool :D

So did you get on stage with them? And what's the singer doing with your leg?

Yes I was on stage, was in LA and he dragged me on stage to sing a song to me.

In the picture I think it's when he was dry humping my leg :lol:

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I think you should - it's a 5 episode series, a lot of which is dedicated to the 80's Sunset Strip era which you should've been a part of methinks 8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I think you should - it's a 5 episode series, a lot of which is dedicated to the 80's Sunset Strip era which you should've been a part of methinks 8-)

Yeah but I probably would have been dead by now though.

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:
    Big money saving tip for tours?

Book hostels not hotels. You can easliy save a small fortune doing it that way.

yeah, people who book hotels are just well :lol::lol::lol: unless you are a millionaire ofc.

You spend according to your budget :lol:;):lol:
    Maybe I'm mad but I've not done this before and it's my holiday this year
    Mind you, 20th anniversary show, got a few months to save for that...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    for this im afraid i have to sell my body...no no for sex...for meat.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • http://corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/ve ... 2836.shtml

aham!!!!!!!!!1

The Heineken Jammin Festival 2010 will be. And the location, once again, will be the park of San Giuliano in Mestre. After a moment of impasse between organizers and the City of Venice, the last few days were crucial to make sure that the most important rock festival of Italy not jump, as happened last year, and will take place once again in the park overlooking the lagoon of Venice. The Heineken Jammin Festival (which may not be called anymore for the arrival of a new main sponsor) will not be held as tradition in the month of June, but will roll over until the first weekend in July, although it is considering 's hypothesis, secondarily, of a double weekend (3 and 4 and the next of 10 and 11), leaving the park available to the rocker for the week. Long weekend or two weekends, does not change much with regard to the rock star invited. Headlining a festival that will call in Mestre at least twenty groups might be Pearl Jam, Green Day and singer permitting, Aerosmith, to which is added, for the given metal Iron Maiden. For the day that traditionally speaks Italian, except Vasco Rossi engaged in the indoor tour, was chosen Ligabue, which in summer will be engaged in some dates in stadiums.

Pearl Jam is how they set their performance Italian July 6 (a Tuesday). The first group of Eddie Vedder was announced at the stadium in Udine, but then, perhaps remembering the date in the year of the Heineken jumped tornado, Pearl Jam have folded on Venice where he will present his latest album "Backspacer . Rumors increasingly insistent damage the Green Day as the headliner of the festival, and following the success of indoor dates this fall, will be at San Giuliano Park with the pop rock of "21st Century Breakdown." Aerosmith is expected from the Heineken unfortunate edition of 2007 and their performances in Venice this year will depend only on whether the historic American rock band will succeed or not to recall the lead singer Steven Tyler (for detox) and leave for summer tour. Excluding Vasco Rossi, the only Italian rocker can attract crowds to their concerts and their oceanic Ligabue it returns so Veneto after two years of success settembrini Arena di Verona, where he had a string of sold-out incredible. Persistent rumors for another Heineken return: those of the kings of metal, Iron Maiden. The group that rewrote the standards of metal should be back to Mestre after the date of 2007, presenting some songs from the new album that is already written eight songs. Among the groups that you feel right at Parco San Giuliano also Brian Molko of Placebo, fresh from the success of the less sombre 'Battle for the Sun' and the Gossip, the American cult indie band, led by singer Beth Ditto. Many more names to be added to the calendar of festivals. Other items in fact central axis running the name of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who will arrive in Mestre in case we could not close the contracts with the headliners already mentioned. Among the many names that run for a possible completion of the billboard, there are also those of Killers, Scorpions and the 'King of Metal ", the Manowar. Pending official confirmation, which should arrive towards the end of the month, all that remains is to mark these dates on your calendar and arrange for the return of the rock festival at Parco San Giuliano.
  • i would love to go back in Mestre :D
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Not a Festival please!

Doh... :(

Anyway I'll meet you guys there if it will happen...(and in Dublin/Belfast/Berlin...eheheh)

Ciao!
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!
  • Biss wrote:
    Not a Festival please!

Anyway I'll meet you guys there if it will happen...(and in Dublin/Belfast/Berlin...eheheh)

Ciao!
    we will meet alot of times :lol::lol:
    Biss wrote:
    Not a Festival please!

Ciao!
    Eheheh, yes sure :)

Actually...I guess I've already met you in Manchester for sure...mmmh...

• Biss wrote:
    Biss wrote:
    Not a Festival please!

Ciao!
    Eheheh, yes sure :)

Actually...I guess I've already met you in Manchester for sure...mmmh...
    shit!!!i ?u was the girl with big boobs,readhead,sexy body that try to rape me???
    AHAHAHAH!!! Yes that was me, the only exception is that I'm a man!

HIHIHI, just kidding, I'm the italian guy with his girlfriend, I'm sure you have seen me ;)

Ciao!

• Biss wrote:

HIHIHI, just kidding, I'm the italian guy with his girlfriend, I'm sure you have seen me ;)

Ciao!
    I'm the italian guy with his girlfriend...sure wasnt in london?
    Biss wrote:

Ciao!
    Manchester for sure and Berlin for sure,in Manchester I was seated on the floor and I moved a little bit to let you greek guys do the pictures with your flag ;)

• Biss wrote:
    Biss wrote:

Ciao!
    Manchester for sure and Berlin for sure,in Manchester I was seated on the floor and I moved a little bit to let you greek guys do the pictures with your flag ;)
    wasnt me,,i have seated in manchester..
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =500399631
  • oh!!!!!now remember!!!!!outside the early entrance!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 ... 1154506885
    oh!!!!!now remember!!!!!outside the early entrance!!!
    Exactly!!!I was sitting there with my gf and other buddies :)

• Biss wrote:
    got u freak :mrgreen:
    Biss wrote:
    got u freak :mrgreen:
    Definitely ... eheheh!

• request sent ;)
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Coachella festival in the US was announced today. I keep checking this forum/thread for any European festival announcements - specifically Hard Rock and the one in Belgium. Can one of you kind ppl PM me if you hear anything. I'm avoiding making any additional plans until I see some festival lineups.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Coachella festival in the US was announced today. I keep checking this forum/thread for any European festival announcements - specifically Hard Rock and the one in Belgium. Can one of you kind ppl PM me if you hear anything. I'm avoiding making any additional plans until I see some festival lineups.
    ok.. :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Thanks man - been looking every day...only seen Wolfmoster so far :roll:
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    Thanks man - been looking every day...only seen Wolfmoster so far :roll:
    no worrys man..if nothing comes up.ill sing :D
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    dottles wrote:
    for this im afraid i have to sell my body...no no for sex...for meat.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    sell it for sex dimitris...not meat! man does not live by bread alone.