euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Mind you, 20th anniversary show, got a few months to save for that...
    for this im afraid i have to sell my body...no no for sex...for meat.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    sell it for sex dimitris...not meat! man does not live by bread alone.
    Meat better man,is difficult to someone afford it the sex price :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    Jennytree wrote:
    Surfy, have you ever seen "Heavy, the Story of Metal"?

I have that DVD. Had it for a looong time, but for some reason never got around to watching it :D. Now you mentioned it, I think I'll make it a priority to watch it one of these days. If I can find the damn disc... :P
  • Sappy113Sappy113 Posts: 178
    10944_177893935962_664585962_2947334_5842592_n.jpgOne of the best moments ever

Ha ha, that's awesome :D.

They're a fun band. They don't hide the fact that they totally are a spoof band and all about mindless fun, but at the same time, their music is actually really good and the album is well-produced. It's an efficient combination, really. Aside from the lyrics, I had a good laugh at how well they nail the Bon Jovi sound in Party All Day :D

edit: What song was it? Don't tell me it was Community Property? :P
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I've decided to work on the principle of no news is good news :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I've decided to work on the principle of no news is good news :lol:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    satansbed wrote:
    Pke wrote:
    flying to belfast then train to dublin and flying back home
    then driving to london an back home
    then flying to berlin an back home
    that all good

was then thinking of driving to france an then on to belgium

was going to drive to spain an on to portugal after that before heading home but at that price will probably buy 3 day camping tix then see wht happens with other dates

if nothin happens might just drive to spain after belgium an stay there for the full festival an give portugal a miss

hoping for t in the park in the middle of all that though then i change plans to suit
    at £65 for 3 day tix cant see 1 day tix being much cheaper for bbk so nothing to lose

happy days :D
    you do know its dublin the belfasr yeah ?? :)

doh !!!!!!!
    havin a homer moment
    dislexic typing ;)
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    How mad, we can put the tour into our profiles
  • philthehip wrote:
    :?:
  • Sappy113 wrote:

They're a fun band. They don't hide the fact that they totally are a spoof band and all about mindless fun, but at the same time, their music is actually really good and the album is well-produced. It's an efficient combination, really. Aside from the lyrics, I had a good laugh at how well they nail the Bon Jovi sound in Party All Day :D

Yeah it was community property!! :lol:

They are such a good live band their show is so much fun, I will be seeing them again shortly in March, twice 8-)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Sappy113 wrote:

So better then the Darkness then? :lol:
    ...enters thread...looks around...sees no updates, feels disheartened in a greedy sort of way...kicks self as already going to 5 shows...leaves thread....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    ...enters thread...looks around...sees no updates, feels disheartened in a greedy sort of way...kicks self as already going to 5 shows...leaves thread....
    :roll:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol:
    How's it in Greece today D?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol:
    How's it in Greece today D?
    its like summer..but very bad day in work... 8-)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    A mate in Dundee who is going to Hyde Park decided to try and get rid of his ticket in his local record shop Grouchos because he'd heard about T In The Park and the guy in the shop said he should hang on to it because there'd be no PJ there, only Muse, Green Day and Kasabian.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    A mate in Dundee who is going to Hyde Park decided to try and get rid of his ticket in his local record shop Grouchos because he'd heard about T In The Park and the guy in the shop said he should hang on to it because there'd be no PJ there, only Muse, Green Day and Kasabian.
    the t in the park ticket?

It's like summer here as well D, it's beautiful outside. Unfortunately I am stuck in the office and cannot enjoy it!
    I hope your day in work gets better, it's Wednesday which means it is nearly the weekend!
  • dottles wrote:

It's like summer here as well D, it's beautiful outside. Unfortunately I am stuck in the office and cannot enjoy it!
    I hope your day in work gets better, it's Wednesday which means it is nearly the weekend!
    is not an ordinary work mine,,isnt only office hour,i have a program .usually like 7-15 but im stand by all day,all week all month..etc
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Sorry D, it was the Hyde Park ticket he was told he should keep. He was going to see if someone would exchange for a T In The Park day ticket on whichever day PJ would be playing and those were the headliners the guy told him. No PJ in Scotland unless they're coming another time? He reckons bands often sign contracts to stop them playing other festival dates unless the festival sponsors and promoters are linked?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yep, I would well believe that festivals have band promoters held in contracts. Just like bands would sign up with a certain promotor, who would then only have them play in venues associated to that promoter (e.g. Live Nation and O2 venues)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Was very sunny in Plymouth today, have been working in the office down there all this week so far, nowhere nice outside to go on lunch though as it's right beside a road flyover. If was in the normal office would've been out in the sunshine during my lunch break.

When are they going to announce the remaining date(s)? This is getting stupid now... if there's not going to be any more they should tell people so travel plans can be finalised! I'm sure there's loads of people want to know what to do between Belgium and Portugal dates.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Was very sunny in Plymouth today, have been working in the office down there all this week so far, nowhere nice outside to go on lunch though as it's right beside a road flyover. If was in the normal office would've been out in the sunshine during my lunch break.

When are they going to announce the remaining date(s)? This is getting stupid now... if there's not going to be any more they should tell people so travel plans can be finalised! I'm sure there's loads of people want to know what to do between Belgium and Portugal dates.
    tomorrow,2-7 the tempruture....winter...brbbrbrbrbrbrbr
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    just started snowing here again!!!!!! :roll:
    think im computer stupid
    how do you manage to get your posts to show what gigs you've done :?

worked it out :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
    philthehip wrote:

The 2010 tour sorry. That was a little ambiguous. We can update our concert lists before we even been to them
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

The 2010 tour sorry. That was a little ambiguous. We can update our concert lists before we even been to them

:roll: :clap::clap:

:lol:

How do mate?
    Yo dude, all is good. You ok?
  • philthehip wrote:

Not bad.

You watch the game? 6-4 it finished :shock:

Liverpool won too :evil:

apparently its only 151 days til Pearl Jam as i'm told...
    philthehip wrote:

Not bad.

You watch the game? 6-4 it finished :shock:

Liverpool won too :evil:

apparently its only 151 days til Pearl Jam as i'm told...

I certainly did, it was a great game, being a reds fan im very happy :D
    I make it 153 days till the Dublin gig ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    I make it 153 days till the Dublin gig ;)

It'll soon come mate how many days it actually is.