euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    And it is all Daves fault. He made me goto Hyde park and Arras which will help bust me. Im broke for 6 months I still smile about it. He is buying me alot of tequila :D

Oh yeah because it took a big effort to twist your arm.

'Coming Arras?'

'Yeah OK'

:roll:

He threatened me. I was really scared :lol:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Hey dimitris, I'm curious, where do you keep that PJ flag in your avatar when you're not on tour with PJ?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    dottles wrote:
    I can't carry massive amounts on my back, damaged a vertebra falling down some stairs about 6 years ago and although it's ok most of the time, when it goes it hurts like hell and I have to take very strong painkillers!

So, I need something with space, that is light because of the baggage allowance (my samsonite case weighs over 5kg on its own) and is on wheels :D
    Quick blurb on packs:

1. Packs with wheels are stupid
    2. The wheels add weight to packs
    3. A good backpack shouldn't put much weight through your back. Most of the weight should be through your hips.
    4. Osprey. Macpac. Both have great products. I've gotten rid of the Osprey, and Macpac is EXTREMELY durable.
    5. Snow And Rock stores are your friends. Screw Kathmandu.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Hey dimitris, I'm curious, where do you keep that PJ flag in your avatar when you're not on tour with PJ?
    its in the wall of my room next to nyc 08 posters
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    And it is all Daves fault. He made me goto Hyde park and Arras which will help bust me. Im broke for 6 months I still smile about it. He is buying me alot of tequila :D

'Coming Arras?'

'Yeah OK'

I can tell that you were seriously scared, I can here the screams and visualise the chinese burns from here :lol::lol:

Tequila you say??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

'Coming Arras?'

'Yeah OK'

I can tell that you were seriously scared, I can here the screams and visualise the chinese burns from here :lol::lol:

Tequila you say??

You will laugh whne you see the size difference between me and Phil. Bullied him my arse!

Plenty of Tequila tho :D

Nearly 2 and a half freakin' hours to get home tonight. Finished at 4.30 it was 6.45 before i got home :evil:
    Hinn wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    I can't carry massive amounts on my back, damaged a vertebra falling down some stairs about 6 years ago and although it's ok most of the time, when it goes it hurts like hell and I have to take very strong painkillers!

So, I need something with space, that is light because of the baggage allowance (my samsonite case weighs over 5kg on its own) and is on wheels :D
    Quick blurb on packs:

1. Packs with wheels are stupid
    2. The wheels add weight to packs
    3. A good backpack shouldn't put much weight through your back. Most of the weight should be through your hips.
    4. Osprey. Macpac. Both have great products. I've gotten rid of the Osprey, and Macpac is EXTREMELY durable.
    5. Snow And Rock stores are your friends. Screw Kathmandu.

Thanks for the info/tips, much appreciated :mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Tequila you say??

You will laugh when you see the size difference between me and Phil. Bullied him my arse!

Nearly 2 and a half freakin' hours to get home tonight. Finished at 4.30 it was 6.45 before i got home :evil:

Blinking 'eck Dave, the weather still bad with you then?
    What do you do work wise?

Tequila, it makes me happy :lol: ...actually it makes me drunk. My mates know I am well on my way and on for a session if I come back from the bar with tequila slammers. I normally coerce them into drinking it, they do Jager and I can't be doing that or sambuca.
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Someone say tequilla?
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Someone say tequilla?
    :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Someone say tequilla?

I'll be getting you on the tequila Marco, don't you worry!
    You've not got to drive home from Berlin and Arras ;):lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

You will laugh when you see the size difference between me and Phil. Bullied him my arse!

Blinking 'eck Dave, the weather still bad with you then?
    What do you do work wise?

Tequila, it makes me happy :lol: ...actually it makes me drunk. My mates know I am well on my way and on for a session if I come back from the bar with tequila slammers. I normally coerce them into drinking it, they do Jager and I can't be doing that or sambuca.

Roads still icy but traffic was S H I T E - bus was about 40 mins late to begin with :?

I work for DHL - boring office monkey kinda stuff. How about you?

:lol: Don't see many girls going for tequila. I find its a very social drink :D
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Someone say tequilla?

Uh-oh......Vodka & tequila then? You better not make me drink alone Leanne :lol:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Someone say tequilla?

Uh-oh......Vodka & tequila then? You better not make me drink alone Leanne :lol:

Yep, vodka and tequila! But no matey, you'll be with me :lol: (which means you may wish you were on your own!)..and some of this lot I suspect :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yep, vodka and tequila! But no matey, you'll be with me :lol: (which means you may wish you were on your own!)..and some of this lot I suspect :mrgreen:

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila FLOOR.... :D
    You've not got to drive home from Berlin and Arras ;):lol::lol:[/quote]

Uh-oh......Vodka & tequila then? You better not make me drink alone Leanne :lol:[/quote]

Yep, vodka and tequila! But no matey, you'll be with me :lol: (which means you may wish you were on your own!)..and some of this lot I suspect :mrgreen:[/quote]

:lol: Very much looking forward to Berlin :thumbup:
    @Digital Twilight: You´re talking pint-size glasses then are you? :mrgreen:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

:shock:

won't stay on feet for long if Tequila is in the mix. Someone is gonna have to carry me home :mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

won't stay on feet for long if Tequila is in the mix. Someone is gonna have to carry me home :mrgreen:

:D I see...you prefer beer?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    pity berlin wasnt first gig as drink in germany is well cheap and so we could stock up and bring it with us to the rest of the gigs :D:D
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Now your talking ;)

I never back down from a tequila tho :mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

No Marco, Dave wants to be taken home in a wheelbarrow or on a stolen mobility scooter!
    I had a start with tequila when I was 16 in the pub I went to it was 90p a shot before 10pm so we'd get there at 9pm and stock up on tequila before the price changed then go on to cider and black...

p.s. Dave, I work in local government...you can yawn now!
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

i prefer women,but cant drink them,so... 8-)
  • satansbed wrote:
    pity berlin wasnt first gig as drink in germany is well cheap and so we could stock up and bring it with us to the rest of the gigs :D:D

Your not wrong.

Has Phil not convinced you to come to London or Arras yet? :lol:
    i prefer women,but cant drink them,so... 8-)

:lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

No Marco, Dave wants to be taken home in a wheelbarrow or on a stolen mobility scooter!
    I had a start with tequila when I was 16 in the pub I went to it was 90p a shot before 10pm so we'd get there at 9pm and stock up on tequila before the price changed then go on to cider and black...

p.s. Dave, I work in local government...you can yawn now!

90p a shot! :shock:

How are you not dead?

Wheelbarrow is for Phil. Mobility scooter is for me :mrgreen: broom brooooom....
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    satansbed wrote:

Your not wrong.

Has Phil not convinced you to come to London or Arras yet? :lol:

yes im being very tempted, il prob end up going to one of them, depending on which lineup is better

and for some reason i think tequila is a preventitive hang over cure, ive never had a hang over after drinking it
    i prefer women,but cant drink them,so... 8-)[/quote]

:mrgreen: