euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    The main thingy of the Eclipse was in Falmouth, I watched it from the beach near my house :D
    It would be incredible for PJ to play Eden, too much for me to even dream of.

I've been looking into flights from London to Amsterdam, London to Berlin and Berlin to Amsterdam.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    The main thingy of the Eclipse was in Falmouth, I watched it from the beach near my house :D
    It would be incredible for PJ to play Eden, too much for me to even dream of.

I've been looking into flights from London to Amsterdam, London to Berlin and Berlin to Amsterdam.

Maybe it was there. We saw it standing on a cliff looking over the sea - everywhere went eerri darkish and all the sea gulls went nuts. Very bizzare, very apocoliptic in ways.

Any luck with any flights?
    Maybe it was there. We saw it standing on a cliff looking over the sea - everywhere went eerri darkish and all the sea gulls went nuts. Very bizzare, very apocoliptic in ways.

Yeah the seagulls did go mental, and the streetlights tried to come on.

No, not really any luck with the flights, the ones from London across to both Amsterdam and Berlin are fine and cheap. It would be doing Nijmegen and trying to get to Berlin quickly enough to spend time there. Wish we had an announcement on the 6th or any other dates and then I may not feel I'm missing out. I've just got this nagging thing that the gig I don't go to will be the best gig! But hey, it's PJ every gig will be good and I am very lucky to be going to as many as I am. So I may end up being your shadow yet!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Yeah the seagulls did go mental, and the streetlights tried to come on.

No, not really any luck with the flights, the ones from London across to both Amsterdam and Berlin are fine and cheap. It would be doing Nijmegen and trying to get to Berlin quickly enough to spend time there. Wish we had an announcement on the 6th or any other dates and then I may not feel I'm missing out. I've just got this nagging thing that the gig I don't go to will be the best gig! But hey, it's PJ every gig will be good and I am very lucky to be going to as many as I am. So I may end up being your shadow yet!

I think chances are Berlin could be the best :)

We were looking into doin Nijmegen at one point but the flights from Holland to Berlin were quite expensive so we gave up. Chose France instead and more time to look around Berlin.
    Yeah I am really looking forward to Berlin, it will be stunning from the looks of it. :mrgreen:
  • dottles wrote:
    Yeah I am really looking forward to Berlin, it will be stunning from the looks of it. :mrgreen:

friend of mine spent 4 nights there and absolutly loved. He can't wait to get himself back there.

ugh - don't wanna go work tomorrow. Break my legs so i don't have to :(
  • hey you 2, where is phillip? :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    hey you 2, where is phillip? :lol::lol:

Hurrah!! D..how's the headache??
  • im ok on that..another system dont work well now..alot of visit to the place even kings and Quenns go alone..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey you 2, where is phillip? :lol::lol:

:lol: Poor bastard is probably working.

Well having a friend like you, who forces him to go on tour means he has to work his lickle socks off to pay for it...all those jacuzzis cost ya know :lol:

How are the neighbours tonight?
  • dottles wrote:

Well having a friend like you, who forces him to go on tour means he has to work his lickle socks off to pay for it...all those jacuzzis cost ya know :lol:

How are the neighbours tonight?

Had a few hours of thumping today as well but they stopped about an hour ago so thats OK.

I never forced him to do anything but your right those jacuzzis cost money :lol:
    im ok on that..another system dont work well now..alot of visit to the place even kings and Quenns go alone..

Oh no D! Not good matey :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    im ok on that..another system dont work well now..alot of visit to the place even kings and Quenns go alone..

just got back from last visit.. 8-)
    dottles wrote:

just got back from last visit.. 8-)

Oh dear! :lol:
    So, are we going to get announcements this week do we reckon??

I've got the tough decision of which luggage should I buy -
    http://www.jansport.com/js_product_deta ... 2&pid=TOC7
    or
    http://www.jansport.com/js_product_deta ... 2&pid=TOC8

:lol::lol:
    I know, it's a girl thing...
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited January 2010
    dottles wrote:

or

i prefer one of those hiking bags, i mean it would be horrible to carry that round.. yeah its got wheels but is the earth 100% isnt flat and pulling something is irritating too.
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

or

i prefer one of those hiking bags, i mean it would be horrible to carry that round.. yeah its got wheels but is the earth 100% flat and pulling something is irritating too.
    L u carry in the back too?the cost?
    I can't carry massive amounts on my back, damaged a vertebra falling down some stairs about 6 years ago and although it's ok most of the time, when it goes it hurts like hell and I have to take very strong painkillers!

So, I need something with space, that is light because of the baggage allowance (my samsonite case weighs over 5kg on its own) and is on wheels :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    I can't carry massive amounts on my back, damaged a vertebra falling down some stairs about 6 years ago and although it's ok most of the time, when it goes it hurts like hell and I have to take very strong painkillers!

So, I need something with space, that is light because of the baggage allowance (my samsonite case weighs over 5kg on its own) and is on wheels :D

i see.
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084

Poor bastard has only just got from working :lol:
    And it is all Daves fault. He made me goto Hyde park and Arras which will help bust me. Im broke for 6 months I still smile about it. He is buying me alot of tequila :D
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Dublin is 21 weeks tomorrow!! Don't it make you smile! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    :D indded
    veddertown wrote:

And that fills me with such joy :D But I dont want it go too quick as I want to savour the anticipation for the tour.
    philthehip wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

And that fills me with such joy :D But I dont want it go too quick as I want to savour the anticipation for the tour.

I think we've already built up the anticipation for the tour, can you imagine the length of this thread in 21 weeks?

But 21 weeks is nice to know, I might even start a weekly coundown on my desk at work. Just help remind the people I work with I am going away to see Pearl Jam a few more times :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I think we've already built up the anticipation for the tour, can you imagine the length of this thread in 21 weeks?

But 21 weeks is nice to know, I might even start a weekly coundown on my desk at work. Just help remind the people I work with I am going away to see Pearl Jam a few more times :lol:

This thread will run out of paper before the tour. I have a home made PJ calender to countdown at the pub. Which is weirdly making me money. I now have 14 Euros in tips :lol: The customers are saying that they had euros at home so I can have them. Result :D
    Oh and that waas code by the way. It meant save the money :D
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    sup phil, how far is paris from arras, and how are ye getting from berlin to arras
  • philthehip wrote:
    And it is all Daves fault. He made me goto Hyde park and Arras which will help bust me. Im broke for 6 months I still smile about it. He is buying me alot of tequila :D

Oh yeah because it took a big effort to twist your arm.

'Coming Arras?'

'Yeah OK'

:roll:
    satansbed wrote:
    sup phil, how far is paris from arras, and how are ye getting from berlin to arras

It not too far from Paris, we are staying in Paris for 2 days before. Berlin to Paris flight. Why? are you coming with us :D