euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    Damn there is no button to blow you a kiss :lol::lol::lol:

There should be :lol:

...should I exit this thread?? :lol:;)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Oh my god. A customer of mine came into work and gave me a bottle of scotch for xmas. Just out of interest because I was so shocked that they had bought me it. I looked for it online and its £80 a bottle :o
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    Damn there is no button to blow you a kiss :lol::lol::lol:

Welcome to the official Pearl Jam Man Love thread :lol::lol::lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Oh my god. A customer of mine came into work and gave me a bottle of scotch for xmas. Just out of interest because I was so shocked that they had bought me it. I looked for it online and its £80 a bottle :o

If you feel bad send it my way :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm not that desperate yet :lol:
    philthehip wrote:

:shock: :thumbup: you best keep them as a customer!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    philthehip wrote:

There is a word that I just cant quite rememer
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

There is a word that I just cant quite rememer

Which work? Pub or Warehouse?
    That is crazy though. I serve them about twice a week. They are lovely but £80 is alot of money. But I will enjoy it :D
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I'm not that desperate yet :lol:
    ;);):lol::lol:
    ok... where are you guys staying on tour, I don't want to be interupting a blossoming romance
    Na your much cuter than Dave. he has this mannish look and thats not good :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

:lol: Maybe you should put that £80 bottle of scotch away now mate...
    philthehip wrote:

It tastes like any other scotch. Im tired and going to bed. morpheous is calling me to the dream lands. night all
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

It tastes like any other scotch. Im tired and going to bed. morpheous is calling me to the dream lands. night all

wimp
    Only because he won't share with you :lol:

Your neighbours calmed down any?
  • dottles wrote:
    Only because he won't share with you :lol:

Your neighbours calmed down any?

Nope :cry:

All quiet at your end i guess?

No crying!! how will you cope on tour? :lol:

Yeah, deathly here, not a sound even my typing sounds loud!
  • dottles wrote:

Aaaahhhhhhhh silence is golden isn't it?

Well unless any of our hostels are next door to a night club i think i'll be fine. If not you can take my bed and i'll have your hotel room with the jacuzzi :D
    :lol: I'm only staying in one place with a jacuzzi, It sounds like I'm a princess!
    Besides I'll not be sleeping in your bed when I have a room with a jacuzzi...my room also has a sofa bed and you can sleep on that :lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol: I'm only staying in one place with a jacuzzi, It sounds like I'm a princess!
    Besides I'll not be sleeping in your bed when I have a room with a jacuzzi...my room also has a sofa bed and you can sleep on that :lol::lol:

Well a night on a sofa bed is just as comftable then a hostel bed plus there is a jacuzzi!!! I'm in - You can tell phil :D

Get a bottle of bubbly and you can pretend your rich :lol:
    last time I was in Dublin I spent most of the weekend drinking pink bubbly :D

right, I am bailing, gotta get some sleep even tho I am wide awake...
  • dottles wrote:
    last time I was in Dublin I spent most of the weekend drinking pink bubbly :D

right, I am bailing, gotta get some sleep even tho I am wide awake...

Im not sure if i can even attempt to sleep :?

Night night
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,139
    dottles wrote:

Well unless any of our hostels are next door to a night club i think i'll be fine. If not you can take my bed and i'll have your hotel room with the jacuzzi :D

actually im pretty sure our hotel in dublin is right above a night club
    satansbed wrote:

• ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    satansbed wrote:

A lot of hostels seem to either be above or have their own night clubs! Which is fine if they play good tunes, but most don't.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    I think we'll be ok at the Anchor Guesthouse, although I'm not sure the owners there know what they have let themselves in for.

Just bought my Eden Inside Track membership for this year as they are going to start releasing who's playing the Eden Sessions soon. It would be perfect for a Pearl Jam warm up gig!!
  • satansbed wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That's OK mate i'm sure we will all just pass out from the large quantity of alcohol we will consume :D
  • dottles wrote:
    I think we'll be ok at the Anchor Guesthouse, although I'm not sure the owners there know what they have let themselves in for.

Just bought my Eden Inside Track membership for this year as they are going to start releasing who's playing the Eden Sessions soon. It would be perfect for a Pearl Jam warm up gig!!

Whats an 'Eden Inside Track' membership thingy?
    edited January 2010
    The Eden Project down here runs a series of sessions each summer, they put a stage in amongst the biomes. It holds about 6000 and the sound quality is great. There is normally a good atmosphere, everyone on cider or pimms :lol: and the smell on dope fills the air.
    They run a membership scheme to get advanced notification of who is playing and it basically reserves you 2 tickets before they go on general release. They are a charity so basically the bands have to want to play there as they can't pay them very much.
    In the past they've had some good people play, and we don't often get people playing down this way, it's nice to go whoever is playing really.
    2002 - Pulp, Show of Hands, Spiritualized
    2003 - PJ Harvey, Moby, Badly Drawn Boy
    2004 - Brian Wilson, Air, Supergrass
    2005 - Peter Gabriel, Ian Brown (with support from Badly Drawn Boy and British Sea Power) Basement Jaxx, Embrace (with support from Hard Fi), Keane (with support from The Editors)
    2006 - Snow Patrol, Muse, Goldfrapp, The Magic Numbers (with support from Jose Gonzales)
    2007 - James Morrison, Rufus Wainwright, Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen (with support from Mark Ronson), Pet Shop Boys
    2008 - KT Tunstall (with support from Guillemots), Kaiser Chiefs, Bill Bailey, The Raconteurs (with support from Vampire Weekend), The Verve
    2009 - Oasis, The Kooks (with support from Ladyhawke), Paul Weller (with support from Florence and the machine), Razorlight, Kasabian

I went to the ones in bold :lol:

http://www.edenproject.com/sessions/index.php
    Post edited by dottles on