euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    Or get yourself to the pub i work at where i just one before coming home :D

Just finished work?

Yep got in and straight to the scotch. you had a good day?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: one of what ;) I'm presuming hot chocolate.
    Thought you worked in a DIY place or summink?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows sounds fantastic - can't says i'v ever had the pleasure.

Wow you have booked some time off there. I don't think there's anything to see in Arras which is why we're spending 2 nights in Paris.

What do you do on your laptop? A decent one should cost you about £400 last time i checked. Thats if it's just for web browsing / music that kind of thing. Once you understand what does what on a computer its pretty easy.

Never had hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows??? You haven't lived man :lol::lol: Get yourself to Thorntons, or to a beach cafe :D

Yeah, Arras seems a small place. I know people visit for the WW2 graves and the citadel but that's where the gig is anyway. Nijmegen would be flying in on the 26th and leaving on the 28th, so literally for the show.
    I'm lucky with time off, I can have 3 weeks in a row without it requiring Head of Service sign off. We get a good annual leave amount, it goes up with your salary/length of time in post/responsibilities.

Lappy is used for t'interweb, music (itunes), watching stuff on iplayer, watching DVDs, photos, writing cds/dvds, some office stuff, skype - general stuff I guess.
    I figure I need a good amout of memory/hard drive, with as many usb ports as I get, memory card reader, a built in camera would be useful, it's the processors etc that confuse me. I've got a Lenovo at the minute and haven't had any probs until now, it's been dropped etc and is fine.

Brisk, I do have a Seagate portable external back up drive but am still erring towards a new laptop...

PC World have some laptops for around £350 - £400. No need to spend more then that really for what you want. Don't need to worry about processors to much for simple tasks like that. Don't think you will get one with a camera built in though. If you got the cash a Macbook are a great piece of kit. Very reliable and stylish but i think there around £600 mark.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

:lol::lol: one of what ;) I'm presuming hot chocolate.
    Thought you worked in a DIY place or summink?

Yes hot choc :D I also work part time in a pub
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Just finished work?

Yep got in and straight to the scotch. you had a good day?

Aye mate not bad. Good film. Some beers. A subway and a kebab. Only the cold weather was the downside.
    It was rude how cold it was today. The car park at work is now too dangerous to allow anyone on it so had to borrow the car park next door so not fun.
  • philthehip wrote:
    It was rude how cold it was today. The car park at work is now too dangerous to allow anyone on it so had to borrow the car park next door so not fun.

Sounds fun.

Our neighbours are playing music VERY loud at the min :evil:

Was it busy?
    philthehip wrote:

Sounds fun.

Our neighbours are playing music VERY loud at the min :evil:

Was it busy?

Crazy today. We sold £6000 worth of coal and about £4000 on logs and other heat stuff so yer it was manic. I cant wait till monday for a full day off :D
    Not decent music then??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Not decent music then??

Fookin poo music.

The musical equivalent of a pnumatic drill :evil:

Ive got some music on to drown out some of that thumping out but still...
    Fookin poo music.

Not good! We're quite lucky with neighbours and old chap on one side and a family on the other. Mind you, I live with family and the neighbours have had to put up with my Nan playing Susan Boyle, The Sildiers and Vera Lynn this afternoon - I can block it out with the help of earphones :D:lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Fookin poo music.

Not good! We're quite lucky with neighbours and old chap on one side and a family on the other. Mind you, I live with family and the neighbours have had to put up with my Nan playing Susan Boyle, The Sildiers and Vera Lynn this afternoon - I can block it out with the help of earphones :D:lol:

So spooky as I was just reaching for the wall by pink floyd to play that song with vera lynn. STALKER :lol:
    Private from the new AIC album blows me away. Random but it was o my mind.
  • dottles wrote:
    Fookin poo music.

It sounds like a fucking night club next door. I might just pop round and see if they have some beer and have a bit of a dance :evil:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Private from the new AIC album blows me away. Random but it was o my mind.

I can't remember that one from memory. Planning on listening to music all day tomorrow so i may have to stick the album on again.
    dottles wrote:
    Fookin poo music.

It sounds like a fucking night club next door. I might just pop round and see if they have some beer and have a bit of a dance :evil:[/quote]

Just turn PJ up and have a volume fight
    probably no beer but some coke...
  • philthehip wrote:

I have a little shitty speaker set for my ipod they have a full blown festival PA system.

Won't even know i'm here mate :(
    philthehip wrote:

I have a little shitty speaker set for my ipod they have a full blown festival PA system.

You live with others don't you? Are they not a tad pissed with the music too...could you not do something en masse?
    Not worth it really. If people dont care about their neighbours at 1.40 then they are probably not gonna care what you say or do
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You live with others don't you? Are they not a tad pissed with the music too...could you not do something en masse?

One isn't here and i think the other one is asleep. He hasn't said anything about MY music being loud :lol:

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum !!!
  • philthehip wrote:
    Not worth it really. If people dont care about their neighbours at 1.40 then they are probably not gonna care what you say or do

To be fair they're usual OK. They usually stop at 12 if they are playin music loud. Even when they had a Halloween party. I guess today they wanna live it up. But they were playing it quite loud late last night too :roll:

Luckily i have you to keep me company :lol:
    :lol: Awww mate, that would do my frickin head in!

Obviously the snow and cold has affected them!
    philthehip wrote:

To be fair they're usual OK. They usually stop at 12 if they are playin music loud. Even when they had a Halloween party. I guess today they wanna live it up. But they were playing it quite loud late last night too :roll:

Who? Dottles or me? She is much cuter than me ;)
  • philthehip wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Who? Dottles or me? She is much cuter than me ;)

She is MUCH cuter then you but don't sell your self short matey :lol:
    Damn there is no button to blow you a kiss :lol::lol::lol:
  • dottles wrote:

Its quite annoying i must say. I can live with it if its not a regualr thing. They're young it's saturday night so why not. Just once every 2 or 3 months tho...
    dottles wrote:

Its quite annoying i must say. I can live with it if its not a regualr thing. They're young it's saturday night so why not. Just once every 2 or 3 months tho...

Yeah, know what you mean, I can be nocturnal anyhow and it is a weekend but still it would be ok if it was good music...
  • philthehip wrote:
    Damn there is no button to blow you a kiss :lol::lol::lol:

There should be :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, know what you mean, I can be nocturnal anyhow and it is a weekend but still it would be ok if it was good music...

Would be better. In fact a Kings of Leon songs was on before but i can only really hear loud base :?

Kids today...

It's so quiet around here otherwise. Supprised the neighbours on the other side haven't done anything to be honest. I imagine its worse for them.