euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Aaah, ok then :lol:

Poor Dimitris, this thread is becoming a group get to know each other before the tour thread!

im sure ho dont mind. we are planning meet ups and that is tour related
    ofcourse im ok,,i have sex with strangers,,im a bitch... :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm...that's what getting lost in Amsterdam results in hey D :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    ofcourse im ok,,i have sex with strangers,,im a bitch... :lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm...that's what getting lost in Amsterdam results in hey D :lol:
    got me :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Jennytree wrote:
    What has gotten into you guys this evening?! :lol:
    :lol: i dont understand a shit of what they talking :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • enjoy the weekend freaks...i hope monday we have something more,,days pass and prices(flights-hotels) go up...
    so give us the 6th.......

and the rest of it..i know there is..... 8-)
    I've still not made a decision on the whole do I go to The Netherlands/How long in Berlin/Do I visit Paris stuff...
    But info on more shows would maybe make that easier.

(I'm lying it may well confuse me more, it is easily done)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I've still not made a decision on the whole do I go to The Netherlands/How long in Berlin/Do I visit Paris stuff...

for me no....i want only Athens to add and im ok,,and weekend Athens please .
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Go to the Nijmegen show, you know you want to! You'll regret it if you don't, nothing worse than being elsewhre and wishing you were at a show you could have made it to. You can then travel to Berlin the next day and have a few days there (Sun-Thurs) before going to Paris for a day and a half before arriving in Arras for Pearl Jam.

Seriously not liking this cold weather, were it not for a certain summer tour I think I'd have splashed out on a cheap sunshine holiday when I went into town after work today..
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Go to the Nijmegen show, you know you want to! You'll regret it if you don't, nothing worse than being elsewhre and wishing you were at a show you could have made it to. You can then travel to Berlin the next day and have a few days there (Sun-Thurs) before going to Paris for a day and a half before arriving in Arras for Pearl Jam.

Seriously not liking this cold weather, were it not for a certain summer tour I think I'd have splashed out on a cheap sunshine holiday when I went into town after work today..

Is it bad still up with you? We're forecast heavy snow for tonight then snow showers for tomorrow/Monday.
    Have you got the time off for Berlin yet?
    Still pondering, but if I do go to Nijmegen then that will be the plan I think.
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Is it bad still up with you? We're forecast heavy snow for tonight then snow showers for tomorrow/Monday.

Main roads are passable here, most pavements are sheet ice and it's not gone above -2 for a few days, last forecast I saw was for light snow all day tomorrow and Monday but looking out of the window the clouds are a bit heavy looking.

No confirmation on Berlin leave yet, should know in a month or so if I can make that one. They have to complete the summer leave allocation based on what we all asked for back in October, then anything left is available to book. If no joy then I shall ask my bosses boss nicely and see if he'll let me have the time off!
    Even if I can only get the Wednesday and Thursday that'll be OK, travel out day of the show, back the day after, then start the journey to Arras the minute I finish work on the Friday. Costly all that travelling but probably no more than staying in Germany for the other 2 days!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

ifu need ticket for nijmegen let me know,i friend has one and cant use it :D
  • hurra!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
    hurra!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Have we something to Hurrah!! about D? :D
  • dottles wrote:
    hurra!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

im going to a party in an hour..... ;)

Have fun :D
  • dottles wrote:

Have fun :D
    yep,im ready to shoot.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • dottles wrote:
    hurra!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Where's my invite?
    he didn't invite me either, despite his boob thread comments :lol:

But we're all welcome to go to the barn if and when Athens happens!
  • dottles wrote:
    he didn't invite me either, despite his boob thread comments :lol:

But we're all welcome to go to the barn if and when Athens happens!

What's the Barn? Does he live on a farm?
    No, he's gonna rent a barn/warehouse for us all to stay in if PJ play in Athens...

aren't you D??
    :D
  • dottles wrote:
    No, he's gonna rent a barn/warehouse for us all to stay in if PJ play in Athens...

aren't you D??
    :D

I thought our Greek friend was refered to as D ? Might get confusing :?

The Barn / Warehouse sounds good.

Hope they play Athens now. Maybe we should start a petition thread :lol:
    :lol: I was referring to Dimitris, he can answer when back from the party he's at.
    I think he has a petition thread running already!

Good day in Manc Dave, didn't get snowed in then?
  • dottles wrote:
    :lol: I was referring to Dimitris, he can answer when back from the party he's at.
    I think he has a petition thread running already!

Good day in Manc Dave, didn't get snowed in then?

No but the train was delayed and it was very C O L D :(

Took a while to get home.

'The Road' is a great film but i may be biased as i loved the book. Highly recommend it.

How was your day?
    Yeah good thanks, only left the house to get essential supplies didn't bother with town.
    Twas a bit bbbrrrrrr here today, but lovely, I was going to go to the beach but everything is still fairly icy.
    Mainly umming and aaahing over adding PJ shows, luggage, hotels, flights and a new laptop...
  • dottles wrote:
    Yeah good thanks, only left the house to get essential supplies didn't bother with town.
    Twas a bit bbbrrrrrr here today, but lovely, I was going to go to the beach but everything is still fairly icy.
    Mainly umming and aaahing over adding PJ shows, luggage, hotels, flights and a new laptop...

The Beach!?? You mad women?

You thinkin' of any other shows except Nijmegen?

I think my laptop might be on its way out. Hopefully it will last til after the tour. Do you need one or just because you want one?

We were going to go NIjmegen as well but we decide we would rather have 5 nights in Berlin instead. There is a lot to see and do. It would just be in and out with Holland so won't get to experience the country much. Still it's another Show though isnt it?
    The beach is ace in winter :D I have a few beaches within a 30 minute walk from my house, and walking around there really makes you appreciate stuff (as does the hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows in the beach cafe ;) )

My Dad bought me this laptop a couple of years ago when i broke up with my ex, I wasn't sure how much I would use it and what for. Now I need a new laptop as I only have 10gb of space left on this one, too much music you see and the physical memory is running at like 90%. I don't really want to store my music files on an external hard drive, and the how slow this one is now is annoying. Plus I keep getting blue screens. My problem is I let my ex do all things related to technology, it was his thing, and now he is my ex, I have no friggin clue what I'm looking for!

Well, 6th July date is lingering around as a possibility if and when it is confirmed. I've booked leave finishing work on the 18th June, have a family 'do' on the 19th June and fly to Dublin on the 20th - I have to be back in work on the 14th July, although could juggle it around, go home after Arras work some days then have some more time off.
  • dottles wrote:
    The beach is ace in winter :D I have a few beaches within a 30 minute walk from my house, and walking around there really makes you appreciate stuff (as does the hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows in the beach cafe ;) )

My Dad bought me this laptop a couple of years ago when i broke up with my ex, I wasn't sure how much I would use it and what for. Now I need a new laptop as I only have 10gb of space left on this one, too much music you see and the physical memory is running at like 90%. I don't really want to store my music files on an external hard drive, and the how slow this one is now is annoying. Plus I keep getting blue screens. My problem is I let my ex do all things related to technology, it was his thing, and now he is my ex, I have no friggin clue what I'm looking for!

Well, 6th July date is lingering around as a possibility if and when it is confirmed. I've booked leave finishing work on the 18th June, have a family 'do' on the 19th June and fly to Dublin on the 20th - I have to be back in work on the 14th July, although could juggle it around, go home after Arras work some days then have some more time off.

Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows sounds fantastic - can't says i'v ever had the pleasure.

Wow you have booked some time off there. I don't think there's anything to see in Arras which is why we're spending 2 nights in Paris.

What do you do on your laptop? A decent one should cost you about £400 last time i checked. Thats if it's just for web browsing / music that kind of thing. Once you understand what does what on a computer its pretty easy.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

you can get some real neat portable external hard drives.

Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows sounds fantastic - can't says i'v ever had the pleasure.

Wow you have booked some time off there. I don't think there's anything to see in Arras which is why we're spending 2 nights in Paris.

What do you do on your laptop? A decent one should cost you about £400 last time i checked. Thats if it's just for web browsing / music that kind of thing. Once you understand what does what on a computer its pretty easy.

Never had hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows??? You haven't lived man :lol::lol: Get yourself to Thorntons, or to a beach cafe :D

Yeah, Arras seems a small place. I know people visit for the WW2 graves and the citadel but that's where the gig is anyway. Nijmegen would be flying in on the 26th and leaving on the 28th, so literally for the show.
    I'm lucky with time off, I can have 3 weeks in a row without it requiring Head of Service sign off. We get a good annual leave amount, it goes up with your salary/length of time in post/responsibilities.

Lappy is used for t'interweb, music (itunes), watching stuff on iplayer, watching DVDs, photos, writing cds/dvds, some office stuff, skype - general stuff I guess.
    I figure I need a good amout of memory/hard drive, with as many usb ports as I get, memory card reader, a built in camera would be useful, it's the processors etc that confuse me. I've got a Lenovo at the minute and haven't had any probs until now, it's been dropped etc and is fine.

Brisk, I do have a Seagate portable external back up drive but am still erring towards a new laptop...
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Or get yourself to the pub i work at where i just one before coming home :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    Or get yourself to the pub i work at where i just one before coming home :D

Just finished work?