euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    If I win the lottery I will pay for you all :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:
    There you go Dave, an offer you cant refuse :lol:

:shock: :lol::lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Now I dread to think what work you do!!

I work in a marsh mellow factory..... I WISH. I work for a diy store. We sell alot of coal this time of the year and I spent the day loading peoples cars. I cant get in at the moment as its otherwise engaged.

And Dave is not doing all the organising, just all the paying :D

he can pay for me if he likes :D:lol: ....

:lol:

Nice try
  • philthehip wrote:

Darn tootin'

I should probably play the lottery.
    philthehip wrote:

Darn tootin'

I should probably play the lottery.

You should, Im going to win it though so dont bother. Would we still stay in hostels if I won the lottery :lol:

Nice try

You can't blame a girl for trying!

If I win the lotto, we'll all stay at Bono's hotel in Dublin :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Nice try

Do we have to pay extra to make sure he aint there?
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Nice try

Do we have to pay extra to make sure he aint there?

I'd pay extra to give him an ass kickin'
    :lol::lol::lol: whilst you're at it you can tell him to give some of his own money to charriddee....
    philthehip wrote:

Nice try

Do we have to pay extra to make sure he aint there?[/quote]

I'd pay extra to give him an ass kickin'[/quote]

Yer I will pay extra for that and even more to stand on his glasses afterwards
    dottles wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol: whilst you're at it you can tell him to give some of his own money to charriddee....

Or just tell to stop acting like he cares
    So, we splitting this lotto win three ways then?
    :)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    What has gotten into you guys this evening?! :lol:
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Anyone doing anything fun tomorrow?
  • dottles wrote:

Maybe depends who wins :lol:
  • Jennytree wrote:

Friday night with no booze :?
    Anyone doing anything fun tomorrow?

Nope, trying to decide what to do, I think the most exciting thing I need to do is go into town and buy some more blank CDs as my brother has had most of the box I had.
    What a dull life I lead!!
    You?
  • dottles wrote:

Nope, trying to decide what to do, I think the most exciting thing I need to do is go into town and buy some more blank CDs as my brother has had most of the box I had.
    You?

Getting a train into Manchester to watch 'The Road' since the shitty cinema in my town isn't showing it and then im meeting a couple of friends later on for some drinks. Gotta watch the money though. Still 3 weeks away before pay day :?
    dottles wrote:

You?

Getting a train into Manchester to watch 'The Road' since the shitty cinema in my town isn't showing it and then im meeting a couple of friends later on for some drinks. Gotta watch the money though. Still 3 weeks away before pay day :?

Sounds good :D If you head down to O'Sheas my mates band might be playing..
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

You?

Sounds good :D If you head down to O'Sheas my mates band might be playing..

What they called? You reminded me as well i need some blank cds tomorrow and some gloves!
    Green Hot Clover, daft name but they are good, the fiddle player especially but then I have to say that!
    Nah, honestly they are great and do twists on some cool tracks.

Another of my friends moves to Manchester next week, looks like my visiting will increase.

Gloves, yes you'll need them in the frozen north!
    Jennytree wrote:

I think it's snow fever :lol:
    dottles wrote:

3 ways with me :twisted:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Yup :)
    cool, im in :lol:
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That was the plan, so don't be getting all twisted with me! :lol:
    I have loads of ideas of what I would spend a lotto win on :D
    it was more meant to be the evil i wants :D
    Aaah, ok then :lol:

Poor Dimitris, this thread is becoming a group get to know each other before the tour thread!
    dottles wrote:

Poor Dimitris, this thread is becoming a group get to know each other before the tour thread!

im sure ho dont mind. we are planning meet ups and that is tour related
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

im sure ho dont mind. we are planning meet ups and that is tour related
    ofcourse im ok,,i have sex with strangers,,im a bitch... :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”