euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehip wrote:
    I cant wait till June..... Im driving everyone at home to despare and I love it :lol:

I think i only get excited because you do :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    3 total strangers...
    There is another one of you?!
    :lol:

getting excited because of each other huh..Hmmmm ;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:
    I cant wait till June..... Im driving everyone at home to despare and I love it :lol:

I think i only get excited because you do :lol:

Im like a kid with this tour :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    3 total strangers...

Yes infact there are 4 for Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Satans Bed from the board will be with us for them and Daves mate is on all 5 with me and Dave
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    3 total strangers...

Yes infact there are 4 for Dublin, Belfast and Berlin. Satans Bed from the board will be with us for them and Daves mate is on all 5 with me and Dave

The more the merrier
    Yep, im hoping we meet loads of people from the board. Put some faces too all the comments
  • dottles wrote:
    3 total strangers...

Easy now ;)
    dottles wrote:
    3 total strangers...

Easy now ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: hey boys, each to their own :mrgreen:

Where are you staying in Paris (and do any of you speak French)?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

I am so crap. Dave where are we staying?
  • dottles wrote:

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetail ... /Paris/606
  • Booked in the 7 mixed dorm.

If you wanna join us i can see if we can book you in with us.
    dottles wrote:

You guys are loving the hostels aren't you :lol::D
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Mega cheap sp yer :D
  • dottles wrote:

ofcourse,
    Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir. ;)
    all i need to know :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cheaper. Hostels are fun too, you can meet some cool people this way. Couldnt afford hotels at all these diff places. We're camping at Arras :D
    dottles wrote:

ofcourse,

:lol: you got your hotels sorted D?
    edited January 2010
    Cheaper. Hostels are fun too, you can meet some cool people this way. Couldnt afford hotels at all these diff places. We're camping at Arras :D

I'm staying at the Ibis in Arras booked in for the night before the gig and the night of the gig, may be at a hostel in Berlin though...
    Post edited by dottles on
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

ofcourse,

:lol: you got your hotels sorted D?
    for arras?yes got a hotel for 2 nights..and bought a camping ticket too,,so where even need to be,i have access 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    You're all so organised!!
    You can tell this is my first time of doing this.
  • dottles wrote:

I'm staying at the Ibis in Arras booked in for the night before the gig and the night of the gig, may be at a hostel in Berlin though...

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetail ... rlin/13493

26th - 28th

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetail ... rlin/23731

29th & 30th
    Right I smell of work so Im off for a shower and then bed. Take care all and chat soon
    dottles wrote:

26th - 28th

29th & 30th

How come two different ones?
    Have you been the tour organiser Dave?
    philthehip wrote:
    Right I smell of work so Im off for a shower and then bed. Take care all and chat soon

Now I dread to think what work you do!!
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

26th - 28th

29th & 30th

How come two different ones?
    Have you been the tour organiser Dave?

Pretty much :D

Thought we'd stay in different parts since we're spending 5 days there. Berlin is very spreadout so it will good to see different parts of the city. Plus if one hostel is pretty crap we're only there for 3 or 2 days and not 5.
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I work in a marsh mellow factory..... I WISH. I work for a diy store. We sell alot of coal this time of the year and I spent the day loading peoples cars. I cant get in at the moment as its otherwise engaged.

And Dave is not doing all the organising, just all the paying :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

I work in a marsh mellow factory..... I WISH. I work for a diy store. We sell alot of coal this time of the year and I spent the day loading peoples cars. I cant get in at the moment as its otherwise engaged.

Might have to be some cut backs then. Namely YOU :lol:

I sorted the accomodation and i guess you have sorted the travel.
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

he can pay for me if he likes :D:lol: ....

And Dave is not doing all the organising, just all the paying :D[/quote]

Might have to be some cut backs then. Namely YOU :lol:

I sorted the accomodation and i guess you have sorted the travel.[/quote]

Thats not fair. The other 2 should get kicked :lol:
    work in a marsh mellow factory..... I WISH. I work for a diy store. We sell alot of coal this time of the year and I spent the day loading peoples cars. I cant get in at the moment as its otherwise engaged.

And Dave is not doing all the organising, just all the paying :D[/quote]

he can pay for me if he likes :D:lol: ....[/quote]

There you go Dave, an offer you cant refuse :lol: