euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I've just realised its friday night and i have no wine :o
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    I've just realised its friday night and i have no wine :o

I have wine and lots of it. Its a legal requirement of my house to have plenty of wine :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    I've just realised its friday night and i have no wine :o

I have wine and lots of it. Its a legal requirement of my house to have plenty of wine :D

Im a buy it when i need it kinda guy.

Im going the pub tomorrow so i will manage. Although its tempting to go the shop....
    Yer go the shop and join me for a glass :D
  • philthehip wrote:

Nah fuck it. My house mate has gone the chippy tho so chip barm and irn bru for me :D
    philthehip wrote:

Nah fuck it. My house mate has gone the chippy tho so chip barm and irn bru for me :D

mmm sounds tasty :lol:
  • THERE IS A WINE PARTY???GREAT,ILL PUT A GLASS,., :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Planning on going to Udine then are you Leanne?

You gonna come to Marco? :D:lol:
    I don't know, you know me, I think too much sometimes!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    THERE IS A WINE PARTY???GREAT,ILL PUT A GLASS,., :D

I have muchoss vino. What you want D?
    philthehip wrote:

I have plenty of wine...also JD, Vodka, Raspberry vodka, Jamesons, cream liqueur...
    but am drinking Lucozade...there's something wrong in that now I've said it!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehip wrote:

Australian red for me
    mmm Jameson's. Me likes very much :twisted:
  • philthehip wrote:

LOL..I HAVE A BOTTLE ROSE FROM SOMETHING BIOLOGICAL FIELDS..I STEAL IT FROM DAD HOUSE..WHEN HE SAW THAT THE BOTTLE MISSING ,HE CALL ME AND SAY TO ME
    MISTER ,,ILL KICK YOUR ASS... :lol::lol::lol: ..WAS THE LAST BOTTLE....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehip wrote:

LOL..I HAVE A BOTTLE ROSE FROM SOMETHING BIOLOGICAL FIELDS..I STEAL IT FROM DAD HOUSE..WHEN HE SAW THAT THE BOTTLE MISSING ,HE CALL ME AND SAY TO ME

you ever steal any of my wine i'll kick your ass 8-)

i'll share tho
    Boys, boys, boys...no arguing or threatening over booze, there is enough to go 'round, and I'll buy the first round on tour for you guys!

White (unoaked) or rose for me if you guys are buying/pouring :mrgreen:
  • Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    edited January 2010
    dottles wrote:
    Boys, boys, boys...no arguing or threatening over booze, there is enough to go 'round, and I'll buy the first round on tour for you guys!

I'm holding you to that.

All take note guys 1st round on Dottles. :lol:
    Post edited by Digital Twilight on
    Dave put that baseball bat back in the closet
    edited January 2010
    dottles wrote:

I'm holding you to that.

All take not guys 1st round on Dottles. :lol:

I keep my word :D

Nope, not all take but I am up for the first round for some! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by dottles on
    dottles wrote:

I'm holding you to that.

All take not guys 1st round on Dottles. :lol:

First round on Dottles woohoo :D I will get the second and your all on straight spirits for mine :oops:
  • LOL..I HAVE A BOTTLE ROSE FROM SOMETHING BIOLOGICAL FIELDS..I STEAL IT FROM DAD HOUSE..WHEN HE SAW THAT THE BOTTLE MISSING ,HE CALL ME AND SAY TO ME

you ever steal any of my wine i'll kick your ass 8-)

i'll share tho
    i ask first but he say no.. :lol:
  • i ask first but he say no.. :lol:

oh well that's fine then. He should have shared :lol:

If you ever steal my wine I will poop in your shoes. That will learn em :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

If you ever steal my wine I will poop in your shoes. That will learn em :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd9iOpMSOns
    right I need to book my hotel for Berlin....do I go to Nijmegen before Berlin then look around Berlin before Arras...or straight to Berlin as i do want to see the city, then spend a couple of days in Paris???

What spirits Phil??
    dottles wrote:
    right I need to book my hotel for Berlin....do I go to Nijmegen before Berlin then look around Berlin before Arras...or straight to Berlin as i do want to see the city, then spend a couple of days in Paris???

What spirits Phil??

Come to Paris with us after Berlin, we are there for 2 nights and in Berlin for 5.

We are having Tequila, JD and a concoction which I cant tell you. It will blow all your faces off so only after the gig :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

What spirits Phil??

Come to Paris with us after Berlin, we are there for 2 nights and in Berlin for 5.

We are having Tequila, JD and a concoction which I cant tell you. It will blow all your faces off so only after the gig :lol:

Fuck me phil. I want to survive :o

Dottles. We are going to Berlin on the 26th and staying there til 1st where we fly to Paris for two night **hint hint** :lol:

I'm looking forward to Berlin more then anything this tour i think.
    What spirits Phil??[/quote]

We are having Tequila, JD and a concoction which I cant tell you. It will blow all your faces off so only after the gig :lol:[/quote]

Fuck me phil. I want to survive :o

Dottles. We are going to Berlin on the 26th and staying there til 1st where we fly to Paris for two night **hint hint** :lol:

I'm looking forward to Berlin more then anything this tour i think.[/quote]

Coward :cry:

I think Dottles should come to Paris with 3 total strange(rs) :lol:
  • philthehip wrote:

Well that's how i know you isn't it Phil :lol:

I don't regret a thing.

Honest.

:mrgreen:
    philthehip wrote:

Well that's how i know you isn't it Phil :lol:

I don't regret a thing.

Honest.

:mrgreen:

:lol:
    I cant wait till June..... Im driving everyone at home to despare and I love it :lol: