euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    edited January 2010
    dottles wrote:
    8-) nothing official,yet,,people has ideas..for sure we will be meet in a place,,as in Dublin Jenny has ideas too..a pre-meeting party at 21th that we all will be there.alot americans will be in dubln too...just great!!!! :mrgreen:

D, We're in the same hotels in Dublin and Belfast so I reckon I will see you..and I will be in Dublin on the 20th, so it sounds cool for the 21st...
    ofcourse,,in london?which hotel?

The Rhodes Hotel, my family have stayed there before so I opted for that.

http://www.rhodeshotel.com/
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    dottles wrote:
    cheapest is £37 all in (I think that is the flight D is on), mine is £45 all in. I only booked that one as i figured that I gotta check out of the hotel by 12 and it may be easier to get through London earlier in the afternoon.
    Plus my hotel room in London has a jacuzzi :D
    30.5 £ was my flight.thanks to thierry
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

greek names...im 2 corners from this hotel :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    dottles wrote:
    cheapest is £37 all in (I think that is the flight D is on), mine is £45 all in. I only booked that one as i figured that I gotta check out of the hotel by 12 and it may be easier to get through London earlier in the afternoon.
    30.5 £ was my flight.thanks to thierry i think

Thats really cheap. We are mixing it up a little and getting a ferry to Dublin :D
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    30.5 £ was my flight.thanks to thierry

Thats really cheap. We are mixing it up a little and getting a ferry to Dublin :D
    this is belfast - london,,the athens - dublin was around 200 euros :o ..grgrgrg
    My Newquay to Dublin is £39...
    Ferry to Dublin huh, oh the the things you can try when you live in the middle of the country :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Cool, so I'm not far away from you guys
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Cool, so I'm not far away from you guys

I think our hostel is on the otherside of Hyde Park but i can't remember
    dottles wrote:

A Jacuzzi :o:D

Where the hell are you staying?

yep, lovin the jacuzzi and I reckon i am gonna get one of those Lush bath bombs to go in it and let the madness decend.
    You guys will be up for pre London drinkies on the 24th I take it?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: and see the mounted police men!
    When were you at the uni? I was there 97 - 2000.
    It was a good place, eye opening being from Cornwall if I am honest. Far too many £s spent in the student union, Madisons (whilst it was open), The dickens, the Empire, the Purple Onion....

I bet it was an eye-opener! I have never visited your part of the country before it is on my 'to do' list. Pearl Jam taking precedent at the moment. I was at the Uni 2002-2004 and then dropped out of my course. The Dickens is still there I used to work there for a while. I've had plenty of memorable nights out in the Empire and The Crown. The Madison that's going back! My Mum and Sister used to tell me about that place. Boro gets a lot of stick but there are equally worse places. The Student Union is supposed to be one of the best in the country.

yeah it is a good uni, I enjoyed it although we weren't liked by the locals much...you weren't one of the young people to run after us throwing fireworks at us across the campus were you :lol::lol:
    Nah, it was good, and my friends I met there have thought about going back for a weekend as we can all still get into the Union as alumni :lol: I worked in the union, not in the bar or club but in the jobshop, finding other students jobs :D
    Madisons was, well, an experience!!

Yeah there is a bit of an obsession for the Chavs with messing with firworks here and generally been tits. I wasn't one of them I promise! I hope you enjoy the reunion if you come back.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds

same side...just further down :D
    danleri wrote:
    we have to have a great piss up in Dublin, guys!

I think people are planning on that :D
  • dottles wrote:

same side...just further down :D

Cool. Makes post gig drinks easier eh?

And yeah drinks on the 24th too :D

Hair of the dog might be the tour motto at this rate
    Yeah, post gig drinks of course!
    Mind you, I'm not sure my liver will take all this alcohol. I think I better be a good girl some nights!
    Cool. Makes post gig drinks easier eh?

And yeah drinks on the 24th too :D

Hair of the dog might be the tour motto at this rate[/quote]

We will look like hairy dogs after this tour :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Mind you, I'm not sure my liver will take all this alcohol. I think I better be a good girl some nights!
    one out...
  • philthehip wrote:

We will look like hairy dogs after this tour :D

:D

I'm off to bed. Been on my computer for far too long tonight. Another wonderful day of battling the elements tomorrow :(

Take care in the snow tomorow all.
    dottles wrote:
    one out...
    One out?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    one out...
    One out?
    from sex drunk orgy.. :lol::lol::lol:
    Right night all, this wine has made my head spin, but thats what happens when I drink 2 bottles :oops:
  • philthehip wrote:
    Right night all, this wine has made my head spin, but thats what happens when I drink 2 bottles :oops:
    one in... :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

One out?
    from sex drunk orgy.. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: hmmm :lol:
    I am not going to say what I was going to say!
    philthehip wrote:

night :)
    I'm off to sleep in a bit, gotta battle the weather again tomorrow and see if I can get into the office.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    there is no time for nights off the booze on tour!
    it is a drunken, sleepless rocken time!

you will get sick afterwards :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Looking for any Polish people to help me plan a non-pj trip im thinking of doing. If you could PM me that would be great.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Looking for any Polish people to help me plan a non-pj trip im thinking of doing. If you could PM me that would be great.

Did u go there in 2007 Ed??

Krakow is amazing. The women... WOW! ;)

How are those dvds coming along?

London Accommodation sorted today. Sweet!! D was telling me about his plans for you ;)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:

Did u go there in 2007 Ed??

Krakow is amazing. The women... WOW! ;)

How are those dvds coming along?

London Accommodation sorted today. Sweet!! D was telling me about his plans for you ;)

I did go to Katowice indeed. But i want to do a history trip, visit the Krakow and Warsow ghettos and Auschwitz of course but i dont know what else there is.

I just go back to Notts so will try.. doesn't help my laptop is broken so im gonna have to try bug my mate!

Huh what plans? im staying at Hinn's for london..

• London Accommodation sorted today. Sweet!! D was telling me about his plans for you ;)
    :shh: :lol::lol:

• London Accommodation sorted today. Sweet!! D was telling me about his plans for you ;)

Ah, its a suprise for Ed!! :lol:

Ed, heard the salt mines are worth doing in Poland.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14

Ah, its a suprise for Ed!! :lol:

Ed, heard the salt mines are worth doing in Poland.
    ill find him..... 8-):lol: