euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Might need more then 1 wheelbarrow :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I work in a diy store we should be OK
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    philthehip wrote:

You can walk behind us and we will look around so you can hide if you want to stalk us :lol:

mmmm...I think shadow and drinking buddy may be a better option, and less likely to get me arrested.

..and I am not taking anyone to hotels in wheelbarrows!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • MY flight from belfast to London confirmed..only 10c member are in......he he party on air baby..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

You can walk behind us and we will look around so you can hide if you want to stalk us :lol:

mmmm...I think shadow and drinking buddy may be a better option, and less likely to get me arrested.

Oh please :(
    philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

Oh please :(

No, but I may convince you that stealing a mobility scooter is a good idea!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

..and I am not taking anyone to hotels in wheelbarrows![/quote]

Oh please :([/quote]

No, but I may convince you that stealing a mobility scooter is a good idea![/quote]

Hahahahaha now that would be cool. I dont wanna miss any shows though because some old guy beats me to death with his stick
    Im an adult, with a mortgage. I wouldnt find that funny ;)
    Noone will be beaten to death, I can assure you :D

D, don't party too hard on the flight! I'm on an earlier one plus it looks like a 24th London meet up is defo on the cards.
  • I always wanted a mobility scooter race around the town centre ;)

I'l push you Phil. We'll find a Maccies drive through :lol:

We're in London 24th too ;)
  • i found my moto for europe tour 2010
    OUZO DOES IT

official soundtrack of OUZO DOES IT...sounds like..
    thank u B
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwi5iZ39bHU
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    philthehip wrote:

What's that got to do with being drunk and getting to a hotel on a mobility scooter, you're not going back to your mortgaged house :lol: is there not a rule of what goes on tour stays on tour? I wont tell your mortgage I promise!
    I always wanted a mobility scooter race around the town centre ;)

We can do that here dude. No need to travel Europe to find a scooter. The place by work hires them out :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    Noone will be beaten to death, I can assure you :D

D, don't party too hard on the flight! I'm on an earlier one plus it looks like a 24th London meet up is defo on the cards.
    8-) nothing official,yet,,people has ideas..for sure we will be meet in a place,,as in Dublin Jenny has ideas too..a pre-meeting party at 21th that we all will be there.alot americans will be in dubln too...just great!!!! :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    philthehip wrote:

What's that got to do with being drunk and getting to a hotel on a mobility scooter, you're not going back to your mortgaged house :lol: is there not a rule of what goes on tour stays on tour? I wont tell your mortgage I promise!

:lol: Thats OK then :lol:

My mortgage would get very jeolous if I have too much fun.

What flight you getting from Belfast to London and are you on the Pearl Jam express between Dublin and Belfast?

mobility scooter races drunk, sounds like whacky races...who has the mutley laugh??
  • philthehip wrote:

We can do that here dude. No need to travel Europe to find a scooter. The place by work hires them out :lol:

I know but its sounds better if we do it in europe. When your talking to your grandkids, 'y'know what i did when i was your age? Had a mobility scooter race around Paris... I came 3rd'
    dottles wrote:

What flight you getting from Belfast to London and are you on the Pearl Jam express between Dublin and Belfast?

mobility scooter races drunk, sounds like whacky races...who has the mutley laugh??

We are sorting the flights at the end of Jan so not sure yet. wbu?
  • dottles wrote:

Buying the flights the end of Jan.

If your refering to the train then i think we will be yes.
    8-) nothing official,yet,,people has ideas..for sure we will be meet in a place,,as in Dublin Jenny has ideas too..a pre-meeting party at 21th that we all will be there.alot americans will be in dubln too...just great!!!! :mrgreen:

D, We're in the same hotels in Dublin and Belfast so I reckon I will see you..and I will be in Dublin on the 20th, so it sounds cool for the 21st...

Yeah i was referring to the train.
    Coolio on the flights, I did lots of checking on prices including the extras charged by some airlines and BMI came out cheapest. I'm on a flight about 1.30pm from Belfast City airport to heathrow, then Paddington Express to the centre...
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    we have to have a great piss up in Dublin, guys!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    You came third? I crashed on the first corner!
    dottles wrote:

Coolio on the flights, I did lots of checking on prices including the extras charged by some airlines and BMI came out cheapest. I'm on a flight about 1.30pm from Belfast City airport to heathrow, then Paddington Express to the centre...

How much was bmi?
  • dottles wrote:

D, We're in the same hotels in Dublin and Belfast so I reckon I will see you..and I will be in Dublin on the 20th, so it sounds cool for the 21st...
    ofcourse,,in london?which hotel?
  • philthehip wrote:
    dottles wrote:

How much was bmi?
    30 pounds
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2010
    train ticket dublin-belfast is 18 pound per adult..lol..and 2 hours and 22 minutes travell..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    cheapest is £37 all in (I think that is the flight D is on), mine is £45 all in. I only booked that one as i figured that I gotta check out of the hotel by 12 and it may be easier to get through London earlier in the afternoon.
    Plus my hotel room in London has a jacuzzi :D
  • dottles wrote:

ofcourse,,in london?which hotel?

3 of us are staying here.

http://www.smartbackpackers.com/hosteld ... /index.htm

Across the road from Hyde Park
    the cheapest i could find were £155 for 3 of us. not much more but more regardless
  • dottles wrote:
    cheapest is £37 all in (I think that is the flight D is on), mine is £45 all in. I only booked that one as i figured that I gotta check out of the hotel by 12 and it may be easier to get through London earlier in the afternoon.
    Plus my hotel room in London has a jacuzzi :D

A Jacuzzi :o:D

Where the hell are you staying?