euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Anyone have any thoughts om who will headline Hard Rock Calling on the night PJ are not playing? I'm iffy about that festival but if they add someone like Paul Mccartney or Roger Waters it'll make my decision a lot easier.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Ahhh...I see...thanks! Have fun tonight & Merry Christmas!!

Gelukkig kerstfeest!
    (I hope that's right :D:lol: )
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Anyone have any thoughts om who will headline Hard Rock Calling on the night PJ are not playing? I'm iffy about that festival but if they add someone like Paul Mccartney or Roger Waters it'll make my decision a lot easier.

I've heard that it will be announced in January, but no idea who it will be on either night...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Ahhh...I see...thanks! Have fun tonight & Merry Christmas!!

Gelukkig kerstfeest!

Spot on!! Awesome!! See you in Nijmegen? ;)
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Gelukkig kerstfeest!

I do try! :D
    Writing is one thing, but pronouncing, that is something else entirely! You'll need to give me lessons before Nijmegen!
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

:D Sounds like you had a great day! Bonne appetite!!

I certainly have...

Im not actually as drunk as i thought i would be but thats for the best. It will be nice to have christmas dinner without a hangover for a change.

Anybody do anything different from the traditional turkey dinner or other unique traditions?
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

I've heard that it will be announced in January, but no idea who it will be on either night...

January would be sweet. For some reason I thought it mght be later. Festival announcements have put my planning on hold. It's wicked PJ is on Friday...that could only mean great headliners for Sat/Sun : )

jk about the JD..I knew you were a girl...I'll probably stick with wine and beer in europe..it's not like I get over that way too often...might be nice to remember a few PJ shows too :roll:
    Red Lukin wrote:

I´ve read Roger Waters may be touring "The Wall" in 2010...
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:

January would be sweet. For some reason I thought it mght be later. Festival announcements have put my planning on hold. It's wicked PJ is on Friday...that could only mean great headliners for Sat/Sun : )

jk about the JD..I knew you were a girl...I'll probably stick with wine and beer in europe..it's not like I get over that way too often...might be nice to remember a few PJ shows too :roll:

They'll need to be putting the tickets on sale fairly early, and if they are aiming to get some of the people who have only paid deposits for Glastonbury (and can get refunds in February on the deposits) then they will announce before then. You not going to Nijmegen?

No probs about the JD, I used to work in a garage as a receptionist when I was younger, 1 teenage girl to 30 men, i can hold my own ;):D
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I know..that would be amazing...that's where I got the thought from..I can't imagine hearing PJ and floyd live in the same weekend. With PJ headlining on Fri there are only so many bands I can think of who can headline the other night, especially Sat. The Who, U2 (i hope not), the other I said..who else?...hmm
  • dottles wrote:
    Jack Daniels with coke?are u a girl? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ummm...look at my avatar...and yep, looking down at my chest - definately a girl!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:;)

There is no shame in drinking JD and coke, I can drink a lot of it (with very large measures). I have a bottle of JD and will consume it all on boxing day...
    looking down at my chest is not a proof.. :lol::lol::lol:;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    This is how it should be done

610x.jpg
    Canada said it very very well!! :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    dottles wrote:
    Jack Daniels with coke?are u a girl? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ummm...look at my avatar...and yep, looking down at my chest - definately a girl!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:;)

There is no shame in drinking JD and coke, I can drink a lot of it (with very large measures). I have a bottle of JD and will consume it all on boxing day...

i could post proof, but hey i love this thread I don't want to get it locked :lol:
    You'll just have to take my word for it!
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Gelukkig kerstfeest!

I do try! :D
    Writing is one thing, but pronouncing, that is something else entirely! You'll need to give me lessons before Nijmegen!

Will do!! :D
    dottles wrote:
    They'll need to be putting the tickets on sale fairly early, and if they are aiming to get some of the people who have only paid deposits for Glastonbury (and can get refunds in February on the deposits) then they will announce before then. You not going to Nijmegen?

No probs about the JD, I used to work in a garage as a receptionist when I was younger, 1 teenage girl to 30 men, i can hold my own ;):D

No plans for Nijmegen...don't know much about the festival. It's a 1 day fest right? I am going to Berlin however so it is on the way, but trying to skip some shows so I can hit a show or 2 later (ie Italy, France or Belguim).

Really need to look at the lineups for sure...right now just have tix for some non-festival shows.

Glad you can take it cause I can be a lot meaner :twisted:
    dottles wrote:
    i could post proof

Please don't. I'm at work. If anything it should be postd in the AET, not the porch. haha
  • dottles wrote:

i could post proof, but hey i love this thread I don't want to get it locked :lol:
    You'll just have to take my word for it!
    looking down at MY chest is not a proof.,if it is im a girl too? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    i could post proof

Please don't. I'm at work. If anything it should be postd in the AET, not the porch. haha
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • You could just PM it to everyone :lol:
  • You could just PM it to everyone :lol:
    i love when people are smart!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey dim, that Berlin 09 dvd rocks...you werent the one taping by chance were you?...i hope whoever taped that tapes the '10 show as well..it's gonna be a show to remember..i can feel it.
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    i could post proof

:lol: I've no plans to post proof...you're ok! :lol:

yeah, i know what you mean about the festivals, I've been thinking the same. I'm going to Arras, and have booked to stay the night before the gig at a hotel in town, so it would be nice to know who else was playing.
  • Red Lukin wrote:

610x.jpg
    btw anyone has more fotos of this girl?,,if she is coming to Europe tour 2010?
    Red Lukin wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

I know..that would be amazing...that's where I got the thought from..I can't imagine hearing PJ and floyd live in the same weekend. With PJ headlining on Fri there are only so many bands I can think of who can headline the other night, especially Sat. The Who, U2 (i hope not), the other I said..who else?...hmm

It would be....I´m hoping for a full world tour....Good luck making your decision!
    For you dim...dunno if they're coming to europe...hence not buying festival tix yet..there are a few bands im hoping play the festivals i wanna go to.

artist_main_tucker.jpg
    Red Lukin wrote:
    dottles wrote:

No plans for Nijmegen...don't know much about the festival. It's a 1 day fest right? I am going to Berlin however so it is on the way, but trying to skip some shows so I can hit a show or 2 later (ie Italy, France or Belguim).

Really need to look at the lineups for sure...right now just have tix for some non-festival shows.

Glad you can take it cause I can be a lot meaner :twisted:

PJ will be playing a full show there...
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    Red Lukin wrote:

Hey dim, that Berlin 09 dvd rocks...you werent the one taping by chance were you?...i hope whoever taped that tapes the '10 show as well..it's gonna be a show to remember..i can feel it.
    i shoot only this kind of videos couse i jump around in pj shows!! :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G6Kizn7tUc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUP_43Aw1Ts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo

NOTE:PEOPLE PASS STROKE LATELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE PC SCREEN

I HAVE ONE NORMAL TOO :lol::lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4FIgI
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    For you dim...dunno if they're coming to europe...hence not buying festival tix yet..there are a few bands im hoping play the festivals i wanna go to.

artist_main_tucker.jpg
    AHAM!!!!!! :D
    Red Lukin wrote:

610x.jpg
    btw anyone has more fotos of this girl?,,if she is coming to Europe tour 2010?

:D I´d like that too....no matter what she sounds like :lol:
    edited December 2009
    dottles wrote:
    :lol: I've no plans to post proof...you're ok! :lol:

yeah, i know what you mean about the festivals, I've been thinking the same. I'm going to Arras, and have booked to stay the night before the gig at a hotel in town, so it would be nice to know who else was playing.

Nice choice on Arras. I'd love to go to that one, but might take my sweet time coming from Berlin and may hit the show after in Belgium instead. I've never been to Europe, but I'm loving it already...so many choices and each show is only a few hours away
    Post edited by Red Lukin on