euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone Wolf wrote:
    Red Lukin wrote:
    This is how it should be done

610x.jpg
    btw anyone has more fotos of this girl?,,if she is coming to Europe tour 2010?

:D I´d like that too....no matter what she sounds like :lol:
    we have pj for sound.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    For you dim...dunno if they're coming to europe...hence not buying festival tix yet..there are a few bands im hoping play the festivals i wanna go to.

artist_main_tucker.jpg
    AHAM!!!!!! :D
    a very fine bass
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Red Lukin wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey dim, that Berlin 09 dvd rocks...you werent the one taping by chance were you?...i hope whoever taped that tapes the '10 show as well..it's gonna be a show to remember..i can feel it.
    i shoot only this kind of videos couse i jump around in pj shows!! :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G6Kizn7tUc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUP_43Aw1Ts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo

NOTE:PEOPLE PASS STROKE LATELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE PC SCREEN

I HAVE ONE NORMAL TOO :lol::lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4FIgI

Haha nice vids..i like your style...ill have to find your section...although on the dvd it seemed everyone was into it...should be a crazy night.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Shonna Tucker plays for a southern rock band - Drive-by Truckers. They're amazing, but aren't for everyone...a little twangy at times (some think they are country but they aren't). New album comes in the new year. Shonna sings the odd song, but her songs aren't near as good as the others in the band.

Actually she's not overly hot either...those are just good pictures...I do admit she is a doll though.

Love seeing her take swigs from the JD bottle every now and then too.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    i shoot only this kind of videos couse i jump around in pj shows!! :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1SKrVvFu6U
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G6Kizn7tUc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUP_43Aw1Ts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo

NOTE:PEOPLE PASS STROKE LATELY KEEP THEM AWAY FROM THE PC SCREEN

I HAVE ONE NORMAL TOO :lol::lol::lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZDSo_4FIgI

Haha nice vids..i like your style...ill have to find your section...although on the dvd it seemed everyone was into it...should be a crazy night.
    really..was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!+ PJ choose to play in the same venue 2 years in the row..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Red Lukin wrote:

really..was UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!+ PJ choose to play in the same venue 2 years in the row..

...And we are going to be there in 2010!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    The drinking has now commenced. Wrapping the last few gifts to the Christchurch boot which came home yesterday. Merry Christmas to all you PJ fans out there. Have fun :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    The drinking has now commenced. Wrapping the last few gifts to the Christchurch boot which came home yesterday. Merry Christmas to all you PJ fans out there. Have fun :D

:thumbup:
    Best wrap them quick to get them to Santa :lol:
    Have a good one :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Cheers missy. Christmas was sewn up when I got my tickets for June but my kids will remind me what it's all about later. You deserve the best Christmas for sacrificing Glasto for PJ. All the best to you girl :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:thumbup:
    Best wrap them quick to get them to Santa :lol:
    Have a good one :D
    BOTH OF U HAVE FUN!! :D
    Cheers Dimitris. Hope you had a good one. Back to work today. :cry:

Back to work already, that's a bit rubbish for you!(I am gratefully off until the 4th January).
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day, now for Boxing Day I guess, mine will bring a family party, here's hoping there will not be many arguments!!

Hope you all got fab presents, I did indeed get a very lovely cheque from my parents (along with other stuff) to contribute to paying for some of the Euro tour. They said although I can spend it on what I like, in their heads it was to cover the cost of 6/7 tickets for me, so that's cool.
    The only other band related pressie was an LA night 4 bootleg CD, which I amm currently listening to!
    :mrgreen:
    One day off was all I was allowed but I can listen to PJ at work all day and it's lovely out today. Got my pressie with me too, new X series walkman. New year will be ruined by work too though. Never mind, June is around the corner :mrgreen:

• veddertown wrote:
    Cheers Dimitris. Hope you had a good one. Back to work today. :cry:
    thanks,im working on monday.and vacation start at thursday :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Back to work already, that's a bit rubbish for you!(I am gratefully off until the 4th January).
    Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day, now for Boxing Day I guess, mine will bring a family party, here's hoping there will not be many arguments!!

Hope you all got fab presents, I did indeed get a very lovely cheque from my parents (along with other stuff) to contribute to paying for some of the Euro tour. They said although I can spend it on what I like, in their heads it was to cover the cost of 6/7 tickets for me, so that's cool.
    The only other band related pressie was an LA night 4 bootleg CD, which I amm currently listening to!
    i have the best pj gift from Germany :D
  • btw what driking was that last night!!!can u immagine the drinking in this 20 days tour coming..? :roll: :roll:
    dottles wrote:

The only other band related pressie was an LA night 4 bootleg CD, which I am currently listening to!

..and what might that be Dimitris?
    Hope you had a good one! :D
  • dottles wrote:

..and what might that be Dimitris?
    Hope you had a good one! :D
    :D ..yep..it was unique!!! :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    so the 6th?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    so the 6th?

i saw a dream last night was in Greece.....but i was too drunk before i go to sleep.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Brisk. wrote:
    so the 6th?

:roll: :? :cry:
    Have the money for a ticket, but don't know if there is a show or if there is one, where it is.....
    It would cheer me up from these post Christmas blues I seem to have!
  • me too,waiting for this and see how the whole will cost... :lol: ,my credit is ready to explode.. :lol:
    Now my parents have given me cash for the tickets, I hope to do the shows I'm going to in under £2000...most of that will go on accomodation. I'm lucky my birthday is in June and my family have already said they will give me Euros for spending money :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    Now my parents have given me cash for the tickets, I hope to do the shows I'm going to in under £2000...most of that will go on accomodation. I'm lucky my birthday is in June and my family have already said they will give me Euros for spending money :lol:
    dont put numbers here.. :lol::lol::lol: confused me.. :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Now my parents have given me cash for the tickets, I hope to do the shows I'm going to in under *******...most of that will go on accomodation. I'm lucky my birthday is in June and my family have already said they will give me Euros for spending money :lol:
    dont put numbers here.. :lol::lol::lol: confused me.. :lol:

OK, removed them...tee hee hee...it is not confusion it is the :shock: of the credit card statement!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    IM WATCHING RED ROCK 95 DVD..(WAS IN SANTA PACKAGE)..IM THINKING THIS:

WE DESERVE IN EUROPE A KIND OF THIS TYPE OF A SHOW
    SO COME ON BOYS.. ON STAGE...SEAT IN CHAIRS,,,AND WE WILL KKNOW.. ;)
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:

I went to the states and and did 5 shows in maybe £1000.. think those 11 dates in under 1000 is very do able.. depends on how fussy you are and if you want to blow pointless money on hotels etc :p

and there is a show on the 6th, says so in the email!!! so fingers crossed for italy or my back yard :D
  • Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I went to the states and and did 5 shows in maybe £1000.. think those 11 dates in under 1000 is very do able.. depends on how fussy you are and if you want to blow pointless money on hotels etc :p

and there is a show on the 6th, says so in the email!!! so fingers crossed for italy or my back yard :D
    depense where u leave Ed...1000 is the airticket from Greece to states..
    +in your backyard,its free for me to stay,right?+i want vip ticket :D
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Confirmation of my annual leave for Dublin/Belfast/Glastonbury came in on Christmas Eve, so was worth working that day. The leave for Berlin is looking less likely, though I'll take it unpaid if it comes to it!

Nothing PJ related for Christmas, though I did get given some money which has paid for my tickets so all is good.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits