euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Brisk. wrote:
    chime wrote:
    By O2 could be confused with Dublin as that venue is the O2 aswell???

ugh i just spoke to him and he seems unsure now, definatly heard pearl jam ticket comp for the 02 but I think its the 02 dublin... would make sense lol.
    false alarm!!!!!!..he sure he didnt hear Greece??Acropolis,soublaki,mousaka??feta cheece??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    chime wrote:
    By O2 could be confused with Dublin as that venue is the O2 aswell???

ugh i just spoke to him and he seems unsure now, definatly heard pearl jam ticket comp for the 02 but I think its the 02 dublin... would make sense lol.
    false alarm!!!!!!..he sure he didnt hear Greece??Acropolis,soublaki,mousaka??feta cheece??

yes
  • Brisk. wrote:

yes
    dont like your friend :evil: :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

yes
    dont like your friend :evil: :roll:

he thought it was so funny how i was going mad at him with questions and everything.
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Brisk. wrote:
    Paka wrote:
    but then the question would be, how would you pay it...you wanna join a bank robbery? We still got plenty of them here in switerland..;)

you go to the 06 show in bern? was top class!

Yeah festivals are the most expensive way to go argh, its almost double a normal ticket for a day pass grr unless the lineups are great its still taking some thought.

***EDIT*** may even wait to see what that states gets.
    yes, Bern 06 was my first Pearl Jam show. It's by far on top of my "Best concerts ever attended"-, "Best Bootlegs ever listened to"-, "Best crowd in a concert"-, "Best memories associated with a concert"- and "Concert-kick-offs that made you feel better than Orgasm (Go + Animal)"-Lists... :D
    Paka wrote:
    yes, Bern 06 was my first Pearl Jam show. It's by far on top of my "Best concerts ever attended"-, "Best Bootlegs ever listened to"-, "Best crowd in a concert"-, "Best memories associated with a concert"- and "Concert-kick-offs that made you feel better than Orgasm (Go + Animal)"-Lists... :D

:DSLEIGHT OF HAND:D
    Can anyone in here help? I'm looking for some fellow Jammers I met last August:

- italian short-haired girl with glasses, calls herself owl in another PJ-forum. unfortunately can't recall neither her name nor the name of the other forum. Or wait, was it Mara? :roll:

- The greatest dutch couple I came across so far, the woman has purple hair, the guy - doesn't, as far as I can remember..;)

please pm or write a letter..
    cheers!
  • Paka wrote:

- italian short-haired girl with glasses, calls herself owl in another PJ-forum. unfortunately can't recall neither her name nor the name of the other forum. Or wait, was it Mara? :roll:

- The greatest dutch couple I came across so far, the woman has purple hair, the guy - doesn't, as far as I can remember..;)

cheers!
    Mara the italian..Syl the Dutch..the man dont know who u mean..
    Paka wrote:

cheers!
    her husband
  • Paka wrote:
    Paka wrote:

cheers!
    her husband
    yep..i know them..we are friends!!!i can contact them
    thanks bro.
    you know the other forum they were talking about?
    ask them whether they're gonna join us next June for the big Party. :D
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Paka wrote:

:DSLEIGHT OF HAND:D
    8-) so happy i see it live in Manchester!!!!
  • Paka wrote:
    thanks bro.
    lol..whats your first name..?
  • i wonder why this 6th July is getting late for anounce..whats the reason? :roll:
  • i wonder why this 6th July is getting late for anounce..whats the reason? :roll:

Perhaps it's because they don't like you :oops:
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.

Perhaps it's because they don't like you :oops:
    ill be there,they like me or not 8-)
  • ill be there,they like me or not 8-)

I am sure you can force them to like you ;)
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    However, i like you D! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    ...and doggy too...
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • ill be there,they like me or not 8-)

I am sure you can force them to like you ;)
    :D
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    ...and doggy too...
    who told u?? :lol::lol:
    Chrisilein wrote:
    ...and doggy too...
    who told u?? :lol::lol:

Of course doggy told me! ;)
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    i wonder why this 6th July is getting late for anounce..whats the reason? :roll:

I was wondering about that too, reckon it will be a New Year announcement now!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    i wonder why this 6th July is getting late for anounce..whats the reason? :roll:

looks that way now
    Paka wrote:
    thanks bro.
    lol..whats your first name..?

alright, now it's getting intimate ;)
    Robert the Great III
  • HotterHotter Posts: 51
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Goodness, if I hadn't already made up my mind and bought the tickets, that would've done it for me!

And Berlin is close to Copenhagen as well, so it's pretty much a no-brainer for me by now :D
    Det er bare at komme afsted, Wuhlheide er det fedeste sted :D

Translated: Wuhlheide is the coolest venue!!
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:

I have a feeling there will be no further announcements...
    But if your female intuition tells you otherwise ;) ....I believe!! :mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:D
  • Hotter wrote:
    Sappy113 wrote:
    Goodness, if I hadn't already made up my mind and bought the tickets, that would've done it for me!

And Berlin is close to Copenhagen as well, so it's pretty much a no-brainer for me by now :D
    Det er bare at komme afsted, Wuhlheide er det fedeste sted :D

Translated: Wuhlheide is the coolest venue!!
    this time ill have help in German talking in Berlin.. :mrgreen:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Hmmm...we've had this conversation before haven't we :lol:;)
    If you think there will be no announcement, do I book Nijmegen? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii.