euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Sounds like we've all had a good Christmas :D
    This time next week we'll be in 2010, and going to see Pearl Jam later on in the year :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • :mrgreen:
    dottles wrote:
    Sounds like we've all had a good Christmas :D
    This time next week we'll be in 2010, and going to see Pearl Jam later on in the year :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Brisk. wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Now my parents have given me cash for the tickets, I hope to do the shows I'm going to in under £2000...most of that will go on accomodation. I'm lucky my birthday is in June and my family have already said they will give me Euros for spending money :lol:

I went to the states and and did 5 shows in maybe £1000.. think those 11 dates in under 1000 is very do able.. depends on how fussy you are and if you want to blow pointless money on hotels etc :p

and there is a show on the 6th, says so in the email!!! so fingers crossed for italy or my back yard :D
    depense where u leave Ed...1000 is the airticket from Greece to states..
    +in your backyard,its free for me to stay,right?+i want vip ticket :D

ofc, we got some great sofas ;)
    Brisk. wrote:
    I went to the states and and did 5 shows in maybe £1000.. think those 11 dates in under 1000 is very do able.. depends on how fussy you are and if you want to blow pointless money on hotels etc :p

and there is a show on the 6th, says so in the email!!! so fingers crossed for italy or my back yard :D

Your back yard huh, fab!! :D
    My mates have loads of land, they could always play down here and everyone could sleep in the barn or on the beach.
    Unfortunately I am one of those people who spend money on hotels, not loads, about £50 a night average I guess. It's worth it to me :D Plus buying food and drink etc...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

My mates have loads of land, they could always play down here and everyone could sleep in the barn or on the beach.
    Unfortunately I am one of those people who spend money on hotels, not loads, about £50 a night average I guess. It's worth it to me :D Plus buying food and drink etc...

£13 a night in a 4 bed hostel! even cheaper if you want to go 8 or 16 haha but thats well being a cheap pikey student.
    Brisk. wrote:

£13 a night in a 4 bed hostel! even cheaper if you want to go 8 or 16 haha but thats well being a cheap pikey student.

:lol: Nothing wrong with that, I was once a cheap pikey student but scarily graduated 9 years ago! :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

:lol: Nothing wrong with that, I was once a cheap pikey student but scarily graduated 9 years ago! :D
    :lol::lol: cant remember when whas that!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk. wrote:
    +in your backyard,its free for me to stay,right?+i want vip ticket :D

ofc, we got some great sofas ;)
    :D fine by me
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    dottles wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

yup, doing 50 euro hotels as well... puts me 450 euros all in (tix, travel, hotels) for dublin, belfast, berlin . no food and beers tho in....
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:

. no food and beers tho in....
    thats the difficult to count.. :lol:
  • fuck europe! we need more seattle shows xD!
    Especially now because I can actually afford to pay for it right now
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • fuck europe! we need more seattle shows xD!
    hey kid.is late in Seattle ,go get some sleep.. ;)
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    fuck europe! we need more seattle shows xD!

:lol: "It's the final countdown"

tididituuu... tidididituutuu... tididituuu.... tididididituutuutiitii.... lallallallaaaallalaaaaaaaaaa

:twisted:

It's gonna be in your head all day long now :lol:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    alesek wrote:
    dottles wrote:

yup, doing 50 euro hotels as well... puts me 450 euros all in (tix, travel, hotels) for dublin, belfast, berlin . no food and beers tho in....

Phew!! Thought I was being a bit of a princess for a while!!
  • 22 celcium 5 minutes ago!!!this is so crazy!!!
    8 degrees here but feels colder.
    I still want snow! I think I should live in a country which is snowy....
  • Athens - Dublin -
    Belfast- London
    London - Amsterdam
    Flights and Hotel booked
    hotel in Arras-Werchter booked
    ,next Berlin hotel,and this marathon to Berlin - Gnydia - Arras is coming..
  • Athens - Dublin -
    Belfast- London
    London - Amsterdam
    Flights and Hotel booked

Where do you stay in Werchter and Arras?
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
    I've got hotels in Dublin, Belfast and Arras, got to decide about London and Berlin.
    Think I am going to book some flights today, not booked any yet. Still not sure if I am going to do Nijmegen so can't really book after London, but am going to look into Berlin to Arras.
  • Athens - Dublin -
    Belfast- London
    London - Amsterdam
    Flights and Hotel booked

Hôtel Balladins Arras
    Hotel Binnenhof
    i always pre-book hotels just to have a base so if im not find any better i change them till 2 days the date,but in belgium,i cant change it,i make a mistake..
    I'm staying at the Ibis in Arras
  • **************************UPDATE**********************

********************PRE-SALES******************

****************NEXT******************

1-July Gydnia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    http://www.opener.pl/en
    1-day tickets:
    from the 16th January:
    37 €

6-July ** TBD TBD

9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    on sale 17/12/2009

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
    http://www.optimusalive.com/en.html#/

*******************ALREADY ON SALE****************

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/festival/5/ ... ng-tickets
    £47.50

27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival....

http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets
    59 € single tickets
    Ticket de Luxe 159 €

30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    60.65 €

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/2009/?p=1
    59,00 €

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/
    76 €

* 10C Ticket for DUBLIN-- BELFAST - LONDON - BERLIN are SOLD OUT!!
    ** Nothing new for 6th July
  • dottles wrote:
    this is 100 euros per night
    dottles wrote:

Not when I booked it :D (plus I have an Accor hotel card thingy)
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Not when I booked it :D (plus I have an Accor hotel card thingy)
    great,i pay 45 per night i think its for 2 maybe i share with someone,but i ts 1.5 kilometres from the square,but no pro,, :D
    great,i pay 45 per night i think its for 2 maybe i share with someone,but i ts 1.5 kilometres from the square,but no pro,, :D

I think I've got double or twin rooms for single occupancy everywhere other than Dublin where I have a single room. Just looking at Belfast to London flights, forgot how much they hammer you for luggage!
    Are people flying out of Belfast City or Belfast International?
  • Athens - Dublin -
    Belfast- London
    London - Amsterdam
    Flights and Hotel booked

Hôtel Balladins Arras
    Hotel Binnenhof
    i always pre-book hotels just to have a base so if im not find any better i change them till 2 days the date,but in belgium,i cant change it,i make a mistake..

Booked Hotel Binnenhof in Leuven. Not sure where I will stay in Arras yet.
    Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Hôtel Balladins Arras
    Hotel Binnenhof

the first beer is on me in Leuven :D
  • Hôtel Balladins Arras
    Hotel Binnenhof

the first beer is on me in Leuven :D

:D