euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Hmmm...we've had this conversation before haven't we :lol:;)
    If you think there will be no announcement, do I book Nijmegen? :D
    what are u waiting for? 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    well merry xmas europeans and any americans coming over, im going away for a few days!

7 months to go chappies!
  • Brisk. wrote:
    well merry xmas europeans and any americans coming over, im going away for a few days!

7 months to go chappies!
    Merry Christmas Ed..have fun bro..where to?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Brisk. wrote:

7 months to go chappies!

just the other side of the country to see grandma with my dad, sister and her kids... which will be quite hell as my nephew is a completey terror so a 3/4 hour car journey wont be very fun, so i have auckland on my mp3 and other bootlegs. Got to go there as mum has gone back home to Colombia and my younger brother has gone to visit my older brother in austrlia for a month (he caught pj at melbourne, lucky bastard, deep!). Also my stepdad has gone to Guernsey to visit his mother.

family eh? :lol:
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

7 months to go chappies!

just the other side of the country to see grandma with my dad, sister and her kids... which will be quite hell as my nephew is a completey terror so a 3/4 hour car journey wont be very fun, so i have auckland on my mp3 and other bootlegs. Got to go there as mum has gone back home to Colombia and my younger brother has gone to visit my older brother in austrlia for a month (he caught pj at melbourne, lucky bastard, deep!). Also my stepdad has gone to Guernsey to visit his mother.

family eh? :lol:
    and u all know eachother??? :lol::lol:
    p.s. i would like to visit Colombia
    and u all know eachother??? :lol::lol:
    p.s. i would like to visit Colombia

you probabaly dont...would most likely get kidnapped too.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Brisk. wrote:

7 months to go chappies!

Merry Christmas!
    Hope you have a good one :thumbup: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Good morning everyone!!!!
    Merry Jammin Christmas!!!!!enjoy your day!! :mrgreen:
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    Let the drinking commence!

Soon. 8-)
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • ...still waiting for 6th July!!!! :roll:

Merry Christmas guys!!!! :mrgreen: :angel: :mrgreen: :angel:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    I have a feeling there will be no further announcements...
    But if your female intuition tells you otherwise ;) ....I believe!! :mrgreen:[/quote]

Hmmm...we've had this conversation before haven't we :lol:;)
    If you think there will be no announcement, do I book Nijmegen? :D[/quote]

Yep! :mrgreen:
    I´ll leave that up to you (though I can strongly recommend it :D )
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Good morning everyone!!!!
    Merry Jammin Christmas!!!!!enjoy your day!! :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas to you too...and everyone else!!
    Hinn wrote:

Soon. 8-)

Sorry....I´ve already started :mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

Soon. 8-)

Me too :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

Soon. 8-)

:thumbup: :wave:
    I'm drinking butterscotch cream liqueur but may well move on to mulled wine or a drop of whisky later :D
  • dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Hinn wrote:

Soon. 8-)

me three.....
  • dottles wrote:
    I'm drinking butterscotch cream liqueur but may well move on to mulled wine or a drop of whisky later :D
    :shock: what..??
    im ok with my ouzo all day..thank God there is interrnet to take a brake of drinkin.. :lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:
    im ok with my ouzo all day..thank God there is interrnet to take a brake of drinkin.. :lol::lol::lol:

What?? :lol:
    I normally drink either cider, Jack Daniels (and coke) or vodka (with lemon and lime)...
    The cream liqueur is amazing stuff - http://www.demijohn.co.uk/product.php?product=LQ0027DJL
    I don't like aniseed, so ouzo isn't a great drink for me!
    dottles wrote:

:lol:
  • dottles wrote:

I normally drink either cider, Jack Daniels (and coke) or vodka (with lemon and lime)...
    The cream liqueur is amazing stuff - http://www.demijohn.co.uk/product.php?product=LQ0027DJL
    Jack Daniels with coke?are u a girl? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dottles wrote:

Dumb question...What does "mulled" mean?
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994

Haha nice ; )
    edited December 2009
    dottles wrote:

Ummm...look at my avatar...and yep, looking down at my chest - definately a girl!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:;)

There is no shame in drinking JD and coke, I can drink a lot of it (with very large measures). I have a bottle of JD and will consume it all on boxing day...
    Post edited by dottles on
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It is basically the British version of Glühwein or Glögg, red wine with spices, sugar/honey served hot or warm :)
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    This is how it should be done

610x.jpg
  • dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

It is basically the British version of Glühwein or Glögg, red wine with spices, sugar/honey served hot or warm :)

Mulled wine is gorgeous. I got a cheapy bottle of italian red wine from work so im about to crack that open. Been drinkin since 11.30 tho :mrgreen:

mmmmmmmmmm pizza on the way too...
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Ahhh...I see...thanks! Have fun tonight & Merry Christmas!!
    Red Lukin wrote:
    This is how it should be done

610x.jpg

:lol: I have done in the past, but you know what, now I kind of like to know what I've gotten up too :lol::lol:
    It is basically the British version of Glühwein or Glögg, red wine with spices, sugar/honey served hot or warm :)[/quote]

Mulled wine is gorgeous. I got a cheapy bottle of italian red wine from work so im about to crack that open. Been drinkin since 11.30 tho :mrgreen:

mmmmmmmmmm pizza on the way too...[/quote]

:D Sounds like you had a great day! Bonne appetite!!