euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    Time for a lovely update:
    I'll do London, too!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!! So i will meet you all, OK, all you Europeans and some others, in Dublin, Belfast, London, and Berlin!!! I AM SO HAPPY! :wave: :clap::D:D:D
  • 71step28 wrote:
    I'll do London, too!!!!! Wooooohooooo!!! So i will meet you all, OK, all you Europeans and some others, in Dublin, Belfast, London, and Berlin!!! I AM SO HAPPY! :wave: :clap::D:D:D

:thumbup:
    :wave:
    :clap:

wmfront.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    HURRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :thumbup: :lol: :wave:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    71step28 wrote:

Hurrah! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

u mean:

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

.......hach :D .......... (all the german speaking do know what this heavenly deep sigh means ;) )
    dottles wrote:
    71step28 wrote:

u mean:

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Dimitris, I do indeed.
    I am beginning to overcome my being scared of this tour, and my looking forward to it is overtaking the nervousness :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

I am beginning to overcome my being scared of this tour, and my looking forward to it is overtaking the nervousness :D

Oh, I do know what you mean :lol:
  • hey freaks!!!!put what shows u doing!!!!!.like army,,lol
    im ..
    and doing.....
    :lol::lol:
    71step28 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Oh, I do know what you mean :lol:

Glad to hear that! :D:lol:
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey everybody. Is it June yet? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    this will be the biggest party ever :D
  • till we kissed eachother ,hug and say to the next one,as always... ;)
    veddertown wrote:

Nearly!!!

The shows will take away from the fact I turn 31, so I don't mind June approaching so fast ;):lol:
    veddertown wrote:

i hope not!!! I would be at the wrong place at home and in here!! :D:lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

Nearly!!!

The shows will take away from the fact I turn 31, so I don't mind June approaching so fast ;):lol:
    16th June,i remember... 8-)
    till we kissed eachother ,hug and say to the next one,as always... ;)

You Greeks crack me up! :D
    I'm so looking forward to meeting all you guys in Dublin next year. Is anybody wanting to join me for a drink this evening? I have Katowice 2 on right now and the best port my local off licence can supply. C'mon!!! :D

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.

how on earth do you remember that??? My family and friends get it wrong! :lol::lol::lol:
    The tour is going to be my birthday present to myself, so there will be some drinks on me :)
  • veddertown wrote:

I'm so looking forward to meeting all you guys in Dublin next year. Is anybody wanting to join me for a drink this evening? I have Katowice 2 on right now and the best port my local off licence can supply. C'mon!!! :D
    we already 2 of us celebrate with drinks,chocolate and binaural... ;)
    veddertown wrote:

:lol: I listened to that show earlier on today :D
    I don't like port, I'm drinking raspberry vodka instead...
  • dottles wrote:

how on earth do you remember that??? My family and friends get it wrong! :lol::lol::lol:
    The tour is going to be my birthday present to myself, so there will be some drinks on me :)
    told u is a unique date for me,,remind me something strong.. :D
    dottles wrote:
    veddertown wrote:

:lol: I listened to that show earlier on today :D
    I don't like port, I'm drinking raspberry vodka instead...

Jings! I can't handle vodka I'm afraid but I used to love it. Did you get one of those multipacks? Katowice is a great show and in honour of a certain Greek I'm going to go for Athens 06 next cos I love that show. Best Smile ever :D

• veddertown wrote:

Jings! I can't handle vodka I'm afraid but I used to love it. Did you get one of those multipacks? Katowice is a great show and in honour of a certain Greek I'm going to go for Athens 06 next cos I love that show. Best Smile ever :D
    tell me when u will start athens and will start here too.and yes best smile ever..
    It's raspberry vodka from East Lothian, I discovered it when I was visiting pals in Glasgow -
    http://www.demijohn.co.uk/product.php?product=LQ0009DJL

amazing stuff!

I've not heard the Athens show, maybe I shouldn't admit that with Dimitris around :lol:
  • dottles wrote:
    It's raspberry vodka from East Lothian, I discovered it when I was visiting pals in Glasgow -
    http://www.demijohn.co.uk/product.php?product=LQ0009DJL

amazing stuff!

I've not heard the Athens show, maybe I shouldn't admit that with Dimitris around :lol:
    in 5 minutes all put athens..ok? :D

:lol: Sorry Dimitris, I don't have that bootleg! :oops: :D
  • dottles wrote:

:lol: Sorry Dimitris, I don't have that bootleg! :oops: :D
    :o :shock:
  • ok.u put binaural.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • ready for athens,freaks?eh..friends ,i mean.. :D