euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sappy113 wrote:
    its cold actually..4-5 degreess now out..need a drink.. :D

Wanna trade? We had -19 C some places in Denmark last night :D
    -19?? :shock: never been in such tempreture in my life......my arse would be feel cold.. :roll: :roll: :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    -34 was the coldest we got "up here" in Switzerland last night. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen:
  • Paka wrote:
    -34 was the coldest we got "up here" in Switzerland last night. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mrgreen:
    :wtf:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    At what point in evolution did humans stop hibernating? I'm pretty sure we're not designed to be out and about in sub zero temperatures! Unless we are going to a nice warm pub or to a concert or something...
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
    It all started to go wrong the moment our monkey-ancestors started to eat meat.
    I'm not a vegetarian. I like meat. I adore fish. But this is our destiny and perdition.

On the other hand, without meat there wouldn't be a Pearl Jam European Tour 2010...um...I'm taking back the perdition-thing... ;)
  • That new Bilbao website with easy link to ticket sales. Also confirms the second act, which I am sure everyone here is going to see.

http://translate.google.com.au/translat ... %2F&anno=2
  • Paka wrote:
    I'm not a vegetarian. I like meat. I adore fish. But this is our destiny and perdition.

On the other hand, without meat there wouldn't be a Pearl Jam European Tour 2010...um...I'm taking back the perdition-thing... ;)
    :shock:
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,053
    Paka wrote:

:?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    Paka wrote:

:?
    hey P which shows are doing?
    i'm sorry for this little - sort of philosophical - excursus..
    it's inspired by a discussion about the right of animals and the point in consuming meat I recently watched on tv channel arte. didn't find a better answer for ilockyer's evolutional hibernate question... :|

Anyway'n'still: Pearl Jam rules! Roll on June 2010! ;)
  • Paka wrote:
    i'm sorry for this little - sort of philosophical - excursus..
    it's inspired by a discussion about the right of animals and the point in consuming meat I recently watched on tv channel arte. didn't find a better answer for ilockyer's evolutional hibernate question... :|

Anyway'n'still: Pearl Jam rules! Roll on June 2010! ;)
    before u talk on tour ill pass u the ouzo ,u drink 1 small bottle and then u open your mouth... :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Well it was 9 degrees inside my office today, which in light of some of the peoples temperatures mentioned here is tropical, but I was blinking freezing. So much so, I worked non stop and finished stuff quickly so I could go on leave early. No work for me until the 4th January - HURRAH!!!!!

Gives me more time to have a look into flights/hotels etc although for hotels I have booked Dublin, Belfast and Arras...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    edited December 2009
    BeanS
    Post edited by Brisk. on
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Brisk. wrote:
    Btw, if anyone wants the Berlin or london 2009 DVDs i'll do a b + p for you..

:shock: Nice gesture but you´d better not offer these here....Could get you into trouble...Serious trouble....
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    Forgot about stupid taping policies... you'd think a liberal band whose made a lot of money like pearl jam wouldnt care but oh well....
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Yeah I know....but these are the rules...
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • still this poland travel in a day is hard..have to find someone to know how to do it.. :roll:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    ..Brisk try to help..anyway..if someone need help,there will be always people to help
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    ..Brisk try to help..anyway..if someone need help,there will be always people to help

yeah but i'll get banned probably in the process :lol:

how can it be hard dimitri? get a bus/train to the airport and fly? ;p
  • dottles wrote:
    Well it was 9 degrees inside my office today, which in light of some of the peoples temperatures mentioned here is tropical, but I was blinking freezing. So much so, I worked non stop and finished stuff quickly so I could go on leave early. No work for me until the 4th January - HURRAH!!!!!

Gives me more time to have a look into flights/hotels etc although for hotels I have booked Dublin, Belfast and Arras...
    yep..and we have time for this...im waiting some news for the girl i give my spare in London+Berlin for book uk-netherlands flight.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

yeah but i'll get banned probably in the process :lol:

how can it be hard dimitri? get a bus/train to the airport and fly? ;p
    it is my friend,,the best option is 8 hours travel so far..3 different trains..the flights are via denmark..and all expensive..i ask 10c to put me in the bus they have the luggages of the band
    Brisk. wrote:
    it is my friend,,the best option is 8 hours travel so far..3 different trains..the flights are via denmark..and all expensive..i ask 10c to put me in the bus they have the luggages of the band

sell your merchandise then!
    dottles wrote:

yep..and we have time for this...im waiting some news for the girl i give my spare in London+Berlin for book uk-netherlands flight.

I am still thinking about going to Nijmegen, it seems the obvious thing to do! But I do want to have a look around Berlin, I think I would find it an interesting place. Then in Arras, my Dad would like me to go to the war cemetary if possible whilst I am there. If only we knew what the 6th July show was :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:

sell your merchandise then!
    :shock: :o :roll:

I only collect posters from the shows i've been too ( 1 or 2 exceptions...) but thats over £400 maybe in posters i just have sat in a tube upstairs..too poor to even frame them.. need a proper house for them anyway.

May sell my deluxe boxset as well it just sits there and i have ripped everything from it.. i got no good vinyl player either.

I got a few shirts and hoodies which are too big etc so i may sell those too...

But thing is i get a proper job for a year starting around july so i may only be able to do up to berlin and well i dont have any money now but i will in a year time as i will be earning!!
  • dottles wrote:

I am still thinking about going to Nijmegen, it seems the obvious thing to do! But I do want to have a look around Berlin, I think I would find it an interesting place. Then in Arras, my Dad would like me to go to the war cemetary if possible whilst I am there. If only we knew what the 6th July show was :lol:
    :lol: ..No way to play tourist...all i want to know is the pre-party in Dublin.in Netherlands the Dutch are fucking rock,so all good,IN Berlin ill take the train from grehjimivg6romntitnibusurbPLATZ, and i wanna drink my beers with 10c friends .in Arras i want to taste wine,in Italy ill drink espresso..in poland i just dont wanna lost and get in time....the last 2..ALL SET...!!!SPAIN - PORTUGAL...CALIENTE!!!! ;)8-)
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

i am still undecided about Nijmegen as well. It was great last time, but i love berlin, and if i do Nijmegen, then i have very little time to enjoy Berlin
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Brisk. wrote:

I only collect posters from the shows i've been too ( 1 or 2 exceptions...) but thats over £400 maybe in posters i just have sat in a tube upstairs..too poor to even frame them.. need a proper house for them anyway.

May sell my deluxe boxset as well it just sits there and i have ripped everything from it.. i got no good vinyl player either.

I got a few shirts and hoodies which are too big etc so i may sell those too...

But thing is i get a proper job for a year starting around july so i may only be able to do up to berlin and well i dont have any money now but i will in a year time as i will be earning!!
    me too,i have 10 posters only..the shows ive been and 2 more ,one signed from Eddie ,that my sister buy to me as a gift..
    then bootlegs and vinyl and alot alot of shirts..+alot of hats..+all the christmas singles,all the cds x 2,one sealed one open..but still i donr want to give any of them..maybe some shirts..i really i hope dont have to sell any of my colection.
    :lol: ..No way to play tourist...all i want to know is the pre-party in Dublin.in Netherlands the Dutch are fucking rock,so all good,IN Berlin ill take the train from grehjimivg6romntitnibusurbPLATZ, and i wanna drink my beers with 10c friends .in Arras i want to taste wine,in Italy ill drink espresso..in poland i just dont wanna lost and get in time....the last 2..ALL SET...!!!SPAIN - PORTUGAL...CALIENTE!!!! ;)8-)

But that's just it, I think it would be a shame to go to these great cities and not see them. This is for me more than just my love of the band, yes it is my primary reason, but this a challenge to myself, doing something that scares me more than a little. A few years ago I would never have dreamt of doing something like this, maybe even a year ago if I am honest but I am a stronger person now and am going to do it, it's going to cost a fair bit but want to get all that I can out of it. :lol: That includes beers (well cider, I don't drink beer), wine, espresso, pre parties and hopefully meeting new people! :D
  • dottles wrote:

But that's just it, I think it would be a shame to go to these great cities and not see them. This is for me more than just my love of the band, yes it is my primary reason, but this a challenge to myself, doing something that scares me more than a little. A few years ago I would never have dreamt of doing something like this, maybe even a year ago if I am honest but I am a stronger person now and am going to do it, it's going to cost a fair bit but want to get all that I can out of it. :lol: That includes beers (well cider, I don't drink beer), wine, espresso, pre parties and hopefully meeting new people! :D
    there is no time for that..we will meet and u see it..Drinks yes,.. :lol: