euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertown wrote:
    They all crawl from the woodwork! You keep feeling like saying, "oh for fuck's sake!" See you at breakfast if not in the late bar. It'll be late with D and his ouzo!! :D
    for sure they never had all their guest with better man as ringtone in their mobiles :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Good morning all :D How are we doing for Belfast hotels since we seem to have all ended up in the same place in Dublin?
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Good morning all :D How are we doing for Belfast hotels since we seem to have all ended up in the same place in Dublin?
    Premier Inn Belfast City Centre Waring Street
    Address Waring Street
    Belfast, BT1 2DX
    United Kingdom

alot of us there too... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    veddertown wrote:
    Address Waring Street
    Belfast, BT1 2DX
    United Kingdom

guess we shud all board the same Dub-Bel train as well...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I can't remember what we went with? It was a Jury's or a Ramada? It was pretty cheap I think. Should be an entertaining couple of hours on the train :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • alesek wrote:
    veddertown wrote:
    Address Waring Street
    Belfast, BT1 2DX
    United Kingdom

guess we shud all board the same Dub-Bel train as well...
    yes..this is the idea.. ;)
  • Anyone Going to Arras?

Anyone camping or hotel or a train straight to Paris?

Gonna book tickets tomorrow just want some ideas on what people are doing.
  • Anyone Going to Arras?

ill come from poland..ill travel to paris via flight..and then train to arras hotel
  • Anyone Going to Arras?

ill come from poland..ill travel to paris via flight..and then train to arras hotel

Flying from Berlin to Paris on 1st July - stay in Paris til 3rd then train to Arras and prob camp for the night.
  • Anyone Going to Arras?

Flying from Berlin to Paris on 1st July - stay in Paris til 3rd then train to Arras and prob camp for the night.
    alone?

• [alone?

No there will be 3 of us :)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    veddertown wrote:
    They all crawl from the woodwork! You keep feeling like saying, "oh for fuck's sake!" See you at breakfast if not in the late bar. It'll be late with D and his ouzo!! :D
    for sure they never had all their guest with better man as ringtone in their mobiles :lol:

:oops: :oops: I have Better Man as my ringtone!!
    Maybe i'll change it before I arrive in Dublin!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

I am probably going to fly from Berlin to Arras, not going to camp though, think I will try to find a hotel.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

I am probably going to fly from Berlin to Arras, not going to camp though, think I will try to find a hotel.

Going to 5 shows so we are looking to do it somewhat cheap. Hotels in Arras seem to be around 80 euros plus. There are no hostels!!!!

It's a very small town. Doesn't seem like there will be much to do so we are gonna get a hostel in Paris and mooch there for a bit.
  • I can't wait for the tour!
    I'm still in need of Dublin tixs though, awel ill wait and see. ;)
    good luck with that :D

Thanks Buddy!!! :D
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • I can't wait for the tour!
    I'm still in need of Dublin tixs though, awel ill wait and see. ;)
    good luck with that :D

Thanks Buddy!!! :D
    will be hard,if u find something,will try to help.there is alot of time till summer :D

• Going to 5 shows so we are looking to do it somewhat cheap. Hotels in Arras seem to be around 80 euros plus. There are no hostels!!!!

It's a very small town. Doesn't seem like there will be much to do so we are gonna get a hostel in Paris and mooch there for a bit.
    i think u can find cheaper,,

Going to 5 shows so we are looking to do it somewhat cheap. Hotels in Arras seem to be around 80 euros plus. There are no hostels!!!!

The one I was looking at has jumped in price since tickets went on sale, I should have booked it before really but am trying to decide what to do. There is a place on the outskirts of town which seems fairly cheap, Hotel F1 wich around £30 per night...
    I might have a look for others later....
  • dottles wrote:

The one I was looking at has jumped in price since tickets went on sale, I should have booked it before really but am trying to decide what to do. There is a place on the outskirts of town which seems fairly cheap, Hotel F1 wich around £30 per night...
    I might have a look for others later....

Unless you are really desperate dont´t do Formule1 (F1) stayed once at one here in Sweden, it was really bad. I mean bad, also £30 for F1 sounds like a proper rip off, you´ll see more comfort sleeping on the curb...sorry.
    They might have imrpoved since I stayed at one, its afew years ago now,. And as you wrote you´d be on the outskirts, normally close to a freeway wiyh NO means of public transport. At least thats were these normally are, hope Im wrong and they have improved a lot, but checkk it out thouroughly before deciding. I am not badmouthing F1, just think and hope there would other options at that price
    Stockholm 1992-06-25
    Stockholm 2000-06-28
    Boston 2004-09-28
    Arnhem 2006-08-29
    Berlin 2006-09-23
    Copenhagen 2007-06-26
    Dublin 2010-06-22
    Berlin 2010-06-30
    Copenhagen 2012-07-10
    Stockholm 2012-07-07
    Stockholm 2014-06-28
  • really arras was fucked up about prices,i book before i get that concert ticket..now its different the price..for the same room
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Wtf?? I didn't know there were so many haute bourgeoisie-ish people around here... :|
    no matter if it's a festival or not (and if it is, the better) camping (without toothpaste [this is how Eddie described it]) is the grungiest and best way to spend a night in summer! Fuck hotels! The people are outside! Get your tents, come on a PJ-camping-tour and enjoy yourselves!! Live Eddies Grunge-Spirit! ;)
  • 1 hour and 50 minutes left..
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets
    27-June Nijmegen, Holland ,presale start..
    im gonna see my beautiful Dutch Friends :)
  • Paka wrote:
    Wtf?? I didn't know there were so many haute bourgeoisie-ish people around here... :|
    no matter if it's a festival or not (and if it is, the better) camping (without toothpaste [this is how Eddie described it]) is the grungiest and best way to spend a night in summer! Fuck hotels! The people are outside! Get your tents, come on a PJ-camping-tour and enjoy yourselves!! Live Eddies Grunge-Spirit! ;)
    hey freak..we are the elit of freaks,,we go to 5 star hotels.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    **************************UPDATE**********************

********************PRE-SALES******************

****************NEXT******************

1-July Gydnia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    http://www.opener.pl/en
    1-day tickets:
    from the 16th January:
    37 €

6-July ** TBD TBD

9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    on sale 17/12/2009

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
    http://www.optimusalive.com/en.html#/

*******************ALREADY ON SALE****************

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/festival/5/ ... ng-tickets
    £47.50

27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival....

http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets
    59 € single tickets
    Ticket de Luxe 159 €

30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    60.65 €

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/2009/?p=1
    59,00 €

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/
    76 €

* 10C Ticket for DUBLIN-- BELFAST - LONDON - BERLIN are SOLD OUT!!
    ** Nothing new for 6th July
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I do enjoy a night or two out camping I must say. Only thing I don't like is not getting a nights sleep! Last year we had an airbed, it made a world of difference, t'was awesome!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Booked Arras today.

Gonna spend 2 nights in a hostel in Paris then travel by train (50 mins) to Arras on the day of the show and we will camp there that night. There will be 3 of us so we are gonna buy a cheap tent in Paris :)

Dublin - Belfast - London - Berlin - Arras

Can't wait til summer.
  • Nijmegen Ticket.....Piece of Cake :D
  • FeiracoFeiraco Posts: 255
    Nijmegen tickets are easy indeed. Remember that it can handle about 40,000 people, so it won't be sold out quickly (if it sells out).
    Rotterdam 2000 (CANCELLED) | Arnhem 2006 | Rotterdam 2009 | Berlin 2009 | Arras 2010 | Amsterdam-1 2012 | Amsterdam-2 2012 | EV Amsterdam-1 2012 | EV Amsterdam-2 2012 | Amsterdam-1 2014 | Amsterdam-2 2014 | EV Amsterdam-2 2017 | EV Amsterdam-3 2017
  • Feiraco wrote:
    Nijmegen tickets are easy indeed. Remember that it can handle about 40,000 people, so it won't be sold out quickly (if it sells out).
    some people say 60,000
  • Has anyone managed to get a ticket for the Bilbao festival yet??

It says they went on sale yesterday but i can't find tickets on sale at http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    29th May 2000 London, 30th May 2000 London, 8th July 2003 MSG
    9th July 2003 MSG, 1st June 2006 East Rutherford
    3rd June 2006 East Rutherford, 29th August 2006 Arnhem
    28th June 2007 Nijmegan, 24th June 2008 MSG, 25th June 2008 MSG, 23rd August 2009 Chicago, 24th August 2009 Chicago.
    May 17th 2010 Boston, May 20th 2010 MSG, May 21st 2010 MSG.
    June 28th Berlin, July 9th Bilbao
    EV solo: 22nd June NYC, 25th June Philly 2011
    Alpine Valley 3rd & 4th September 2011, Montreal 7th September 2011