euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• veddertown wrote:
    I think they will remember us for a long time after. :D Looks like 2010 will be a good year for meeting new friends :P
    bugs crew are already in 5 rooms... :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Maybe I should pack an acoustic for a hotel after gig singsong :D We can do Bugs! Any accordion players? :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    Maybe I should pack an acoustic for a hotel after gig singsong :D We can do Bugs! Any accordion players? :D
    :lol::lol: ...all we need is drinks... :mrgreen:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Belfast is going to be one big fun happy headache :D Dimitris post number 10000, play Freebird in Dublin!! :D It's got to work!

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
  • veddertown wrote:
    Belfast is going to be one big fun happy headache :D Dimitris post number 10000, play Freebird in Dublin!! :D It's got to work!
    thanks for the idea... :D
  • any one from belgium-france..which better to travel to arras?from paris airport or brussels?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
  • Brisk. wrote:
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Paris CDG TGV to Arras is very reliable! (my sister in law used to live there)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • belfast1 wrote:
    i see that arras is less than an hour from paris..the pro is to poland ans from poland the travel..thanks alot
  • belfast1 wrote:
    i see that arras is less than an hour from paris..the pro is to poland ans from poland the travel..thanks alot

Paris to Arras is super easy by TGV ... unless there is a strike !
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    belfast1 wrote:

Paris to Arras is super easy by TGV ... unless there is a strike !
    no way on pj tour :mrgreen:

• Can anyone read portuguese? I have had someone losely translate the info on the festival website and it says that these tickets (3 day pass with t-shirt) are for portuguese residents only? can anyone confirm this as I don't want to lash out and buy tickets that may not be valid for me. Cheers
  • XC119434 wrote:

Can anyone read portuguese? I have had someone losely translate the info on the festival website and it says that these tickets (3 day pass with t-shirt) are for portuguese residents only? can anyone confirm this as I don't want to lash out and buy tickets that may not be valid for me. Cheers
    Yes its an option too..u get a shirt
    ill take 1 day ticket
  • XC119434 wrote:

Can anyone read portuguese? I have had someone losely translate the info on the festival website and it says that these tickets (3 day pass with t-shirt) are for portuguese residents only? can anyone confirm this as I don't want to lash out and buy tickets that may not be valid for me. Cheers
    Yes its an option too..u get a shirt
    ill take 1 day ticket

Cheers. I knew you would have answer for me dim.
    Are the tickets onsale anywhere else yet (preferably through english speaking website as I am an Aussie)?
    Or still no dates?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Are we all still excited??
    :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• PakaPaka Posts: 471
    dottles wrote:

There wont be a single day passin until the 10 july 2010 (and far beyond..) without PJ excitement!!! :D
    Life's beautiful!!
  • dottles wrote:
    this type of exciting in Greek we call it horny :mrgreen:
  • Paka wrote:
    dottles wrote:

There wont be a single day passin until the 10 july 2010 (and far beyond..) without PJ excitement!!! :D
    Life's beautiful!!
    so beautiful..cant find a better...BAND!!!
    Paka wrote:

Life's beautiful!!
    :clap: :thumbup:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

remember my mind is in the gutter D!!
    :lol::lol:
    alesek wrote:
    + in this hotel of 22 rooms..take a guess .. how many off those rooms booked from 10c members for 21-23th june?.. 8-)

prague crew got two :D:D

I've got one :lol:
  • XC119434 wrote:

Cheers. I knew you would have answer for me dim.
    Are the tickets onsale anywhere else yet (preferably through english speaking website as I am an Aussie)?
    Or still no dates?
    http://www.optimusalive.com/en.html#/
    in january the sale start
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

remember my mind is in the gutter D!!
    :lol::lol:
    8-)
    dottles wrote:
    alesek wrote:
    + in this hotel of 22 rooms..take a guess .. how many off those rooms booked from 10c members for 21-23th june?.. 8-)

prague crew got two :D:D

I've got one :lol:
    They all crawl from the woodwork! You keep feeling like saying, "oh for fuck's sake!" See you at breakfast if not in the late bar. It'll be late with D and his ouzo!! :D

• I can't wait for the tour!
    I'm still in need of Dublin tixs though, awel ill wait and see. ;)
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Also at the Anchor guesthouse... wonder if they realise all of their booked guests are Pearl Jam freaks? :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    Also at the Anchor guesthouse... wonder if they realise all of their booked guests are Pearl Jam freaks? :D
    :silent: :wave:
  • I can't wait for the tour!
    I'm still in need of Dublin tixs though, awel ill wait and see. ;)
    good luck with that :D