euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ill try find one to share,or ill invite someone for free if he cant pay..its a room for 2
    You know what ... you should post it in the pearl jam dating service thread !!! 8-)
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    ill try find one to share,or ill invite someone for free if he cant pay..its a room for 2
    You know what ... you should post it in the pearl jam dating service thread !!! 8-)
    mmm. i dont know about that..its better not to find a pj girl..then we talk all day for pj..i can do that alone too :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • IGotShit76 wrote:
    ill try find one to share,or ill invite someone for free if he cant pay..its a room for 2
    mmm. i dont know about that..its better not to find a pj girl..then we talk all day for pj..i can do that alone too :lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • **************************UPDATE**********************

********************PRE-SALES******************

****************NEXT******************

27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    On sale op
    18-12-2009
    10:00
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets

1-July Gydnia, Poland Heineken Open'er Festival
    http://www.opener.pl/en
    1-day tickets:
    from the 16th January:
    37 EUR

6-July ** TBD TBD

9-July Bilbao, Spain BBK Live Festival
    http://www.bilbaobbklive.com/2010/
    on sale 17/12/2009

10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival
    http://www.optimusalive.com/en.html#/

*******************ALREADY ON SALE****************

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    http://www.livenation.co.uk/festival/5/ ... ng-tickets
    £47.50

30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide

http://mct.tickets.de/en/customer/home
    60.65 €

3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    http://www.mainsquarefestival.fr/2009/?p=1
    59,00 €

4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    http://www.rockwerchter.be/en/home/
    76 €

* 10C Ticket for DUBLIN-- BELFAST - LONDON - BERLIN are SOLD OUT!!
    ** Nothing new for 6th July
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Where have people booked in London?
    I may stay the night before and the night of the show then head down to brighton to catch up with some friends before flying to Berlin. Plus in London I will have a couple of mates with me who came to the Manchester show.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I may stay the night before and the night of the show then head down to brighton to catch up with some friends before flying to Berlin. Plus in London I will have a couple of mates with me who came to the Manchester show.
    i book a hotel in king cross station,but this can change
  • Good morning!!!!!!
  • do you know anyone with london 10c spares?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • do you know anyone with london 10c spares?
    keep your eyes open here in this thread and post your wish here
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=119380
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

I expect HRC will work by the same rules as last year, so the show'll be done and dusted by 10:15pm, you'd easily be able to get down to Brighton that night if your friends didn't mind you landing late at night, would save you another days hotel costs too :D
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Still havent booked Dublin hotel.... tks for the list Dimitris tho. Where majority of us are staying in Dublin then? Dont wanna miss the lobby after party!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    Still havent booked Dublin hotel.... tks for the list Dimitris tho. Where majority of us are staying in Dublin then? Dont wanna miss the lobby after party!
    im in Anchor Guesthouse
    we are all pj fans in this one..dont know if has available rooms left
  • good morning! :D
    or better still bonan tagon!!!
    ...hoping for some good news today! :roll: :roll:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    IGotShit76 wrote:
    You freaks are already quite well prepared with hotel bookings and travel stuff for next summer. :D
    I'm still waiting what my future will be before planning anything ... I have two more job interviews this week. :shock: ... I hope Christmas will be good this year.
    hey freak,,we just book,no pay any(exept i make a fuckin mistake in belgium-book a no flexible room.99euros :shock: :o ) so we book for be prepare..i can cancel all the hotel i book at belfast-london-dublin-arras 2 days before day with no charge.. ;)

NOW I got it. completely forgot about this option...well then, who wants to share a room with me in Belfast (50£ p.n. - 25 p.p.)?
    I'm a funny Serbian warrior, constantly carrying plenty of weapons with me and I love to rape people!!... ;)
    D, I assume you already got someone? you would be my perfect room-mate bro! :D
  • good morning! :D
    or better still bonan tagon!!!
    ...hoping for some good news today! :roll: :roll:
    hope the same :D
  • Paka wrote:
    D, I assume you already got someone? you would be my perfect room-mate bro! :D
    im ok with this citys..all id fixed :mrgreen:
  • Is there some "10club hotel" in Berlin? The gig is on Wednesday, I will arrive Berlin on Tuesday with my friends. And maybe the rest of the week there also.
  • Tuyomaz wrote:
    Is there some "10club hotel" in Berlin? The gig is on Wednesday, I will arrive Berlin on Tuesday with my friends. And maybe the rest of the week there also.
    yes but dont have dates open yet for that date we need..will update right away when its ready and then we all book,,
  • Tuyomaz wrote:
    Is there some "10club hotel" in Berlin? The gig is on Wednesday, I will arrive Berlin on Tuesday with my friends. And maybe the rest of the week there also.
    yes but dont have dates open yet for that date we need..will update right away when its ready and then we all book,,
    Which hotel it is?
  • Tuyomaz wrote:
    Tuyomaz wrote:
    Which hotel it is?
    ill post them when i search it.dont remeber the names now.is some hostel+ some hotel.and some close to the venue.some close to the center of berlin..depence what people want and what money they have
    we are in the uk so far..
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Tuyomaz wrote:
    Which hotel it is?
    ill post them when i search it.dont remeber the names now.is some hostel+ some hotel.and some close to the venue.some close to the center of berlin..depence what people want and what money they have

Berlin? We always stay at http://www.hotel-transit.de. Straight heart of Kreuzberg. Bars open late with excellent service. 60-80 euros thk it was/is for double.
    Once been at http://www.diefabrik.de (shared showers tho) - but closer to S3 connection from Warschauer Str.

but probably plenty of others.. Love this city!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:

Berlin? We always stay at http://www.hotel-transit.de. Straight heart of Kreuzberg. Bars open late with excellent service. 60-80 euros thk it was/is for double.
    Once been at http://www.diefabrik.de (shared showers tho) - but closer to S3 connection from Warschauer Str.

but probably plenty of others.. Love this city!
    OK, thanks dimitris and alesak!

I will wait some time with the reservations...
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    I'm probably gonna stay in Generator hostel in Berlin again - stayed there the last time and had fun times!

Anyone know of any cheap car-rental companies based in Germany? :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Tuyomaz wrote:
    OK, thanks dimitris and alesak!

I will wait some time with the reservations...
    hello Helsinki..we wait u and i hope this awesome ladies Emmi +Anni from your country comes too :D
  • Jennytree wrote:
    I'm probably gonna stay in Generator hostel in Berlin again - stayed there the last time and had fun times!
    That one seems a good one!

http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/berlin
    hello Helsinki..we wait u and i hope this awesome ladies Emmi +Anni from your country comes too :D
    Haha, I hope that too :D I know some ten people from Finland who are coming to Berlin but sadly no ladies on the list :(
  • Tuyomaz wrote:

Haha, I hope that too :D I know some ten people from Finland who are coming to Berlin but sadly no ladies on the list :(
    :D
  • if this udine confirmed this presale will be a hell
    if this udine confirmed this presale will be a hell

Worse than Dublin :)

I know everyone wants to know, but I would love them to confirm before Friday!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    if this udine confirmed this presale will be a hell

Worse than Dublin :)

I know everyone wants to know, but I would love them to confirm before Friday!
    why is that?
    Me being impatient I guess, but not only that, I'd quite like to work out if I can do the Italy gig and if not, do I go to the Netherlands instead, or do I stick with gigs I've got.
    Plus my parents are giving me a cheque for Christmas (value of the cheque yet unknown, but proabably enough to cover the price of my show tickets bought so far and one more) so it's making me ponder...

It's just me blathering on!