euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottles wrote:
    Me being impatient I guess, but not only that, I'd quite like to work out if I can do the Italy gig and if not, do I go to the Netherlands instead, or do I stick with gigs I've got.
    Plus my parents are giving me a cheque for Christmas (value of the cheque yet unknown, but proabably enough to cover the price of my show tickets bought so far and one more) so it's making me ponder...

It's just me blathering on!

You should do Italy i think :D

I am thinking of doing Italy show if it is announced!
    Let them wash away
    All those yesterdays
    All those yesterdays
    All those paper plates
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Me being impatient I guess, but not only that, I'd quite like to work out if I can do the Italy gig and if not, do I go to the Netherlands instead, or do I stick with gigs I've got.
    Plus my parents are giving me a cheque for Christmas (value of the cheque yet unknown, but proabably enough to cover the price of my show tickets bought so far and one more) so it's making me ponder...

:shock: A cheque for Christmas to cover the price of tickets already bought....and one more?

I´m up for adoption if they would ever consider ;):D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:shock: A cheque for Christmas to cover the price of tickets already bought....and one more?

hi brother!!!hi sister!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

hi brother!!!hi sister!!

Hi! :mrgreen:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:

Nijmegen makes sense from how your trip is already planned out... though you could then also add Italy onto the end... or are we not supposed to suggest such things?
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Nijmegen makes sense from how your trip is already planned out... though you could then also add Italy onto the end... or are we not supposed to suggest such things?
    ok..italy show will be awesome..all the south is CALIENTE 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:

hi brother!!!hi sister!!

:lol::lol: My parents are great, we go a bit mad at Christmas but I'll only get the cheque and a present to open :D
    (plus my birthday is the week before the trip!)

I'm taking my brother shopping for his Christmas present tomorrow night, can't get him into PJ.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    ilockyer wrote:
    dottles wrote:

Adding it on the end was what I was thinking, and yeah Italia is warm, but can you not tell from my avatar how pale I am. I look at the sun and am bright pink.

Ah well, we'll see in time...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Hello folks. Im looking to add Holland to my trip seeing PJ. I have been looking for some guide prices but all I can find are really expensive flights. Am I missing something or are all the flights from Holland to Berlin. What are you all doing for travel between the 2???

Cheers

Phil
  • philthehip wrote:
    Hello folks. Im looking to add Holland to my trip seeing PJ. I have been looking for some guide prices but all I can find are really expensive flights. Am I missing something or are all the flights from Holland to Berlin. What are you all doing for travel between the 2???

Cheers

Phil
    u are right,,we all go with train to berlin from Holland :D
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    philthehip wrote:

Cheers

Phil
    u are right,,we all go with train to berlin from Holland :D

Well that will be cool :D
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    edited December 2009
    I found this map which shows the cost and time to each city. My question is how does London work? If I have a Eurail pass and want to go from Dublin to Brussles (for example) do I have to pay extra to go through London (if I don't stop in London)? Also, if London isn't included in the Eurail pass do I have to pay only going to London, from London, or both or neither?

http://www.ricksteves.com/rail/timecostmap.htm

Also, I tried to show this link as a picture...how do you do that?
    Post edited by Red Lukin on
  • dottles wrote:

Adding it on the end was what I was thinking, and yeah Italia is warm, but can you not tell from my avatar how pale I am. I look at the sun and am bright pink.

im not talking about the weather.. 8-)
  • philthehip wrote:

Well that will be cool :D
    :D
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: I thought you may not be, but hey I am sweet and innocent!! ;)
    it may be hot for you, but maybe not so for me :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited December 2009
    dottles wrote:

:lol::lol: I thought you may not be, but hey I am sweet and innocent!! ;)
    it may be hot for you, but maybe not so for me :lol:
    im talking about the passion that south Europeans have in the shows..
    where is your mind???? :roll:
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on

In the gutter obviously :oops: :D
  • dottles wrote:

In the gutter obviously :oops: :D
    :D
  • is it a good day,today??whats the weather in Italy? :mrgreen:
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Dublin Anchor Guesthouse booked in as well.

Here we come...
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • alesek wrote:
    Dublin Anchor Guesthouse booked in as well.

Here we come...
    he he he,,keep on coming the freaks..... :ugeek:
  • anyone book the London - Netherlands flight?..asking just to make a pj flight too.. :D
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    last night was crazy! i kept waking up 'coz I dreamed the news for Udine were out and that tickets went on sale instantly...stupid wired brain!
  • Paka wrote:
    last night was crazy! i kept waking up 'coz I dreamed the news for Udine were out and that tickets went on sale instantly...stupid wired brain!
    i was talking to Jeff 2 days ago..no woorry..we are ok..like FREAKS ARE... :lol:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    So me and the girlfriend thought we better book a hotel for Dublin somewhere central but hopefully quite peaceful. We found one that met the criteria and were assured by the friendly owners that we would enjoy our stay. Turns out we're not alone at the Anchor Guesthouse though!! Hope they have a well stocked bar cos I don't think we'll be getting much sleep :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • veddertown wrote:
    So me and the girlfriend thought we better book a hotel for Dublin somewhere central but hopefully quite peaceful. We found one that met the criteria and were assured by the friendly owners that we would enjoy our stay. Turns out we're not alone at the Anchor Guesthouse though!! Hope they have a well stocked bar cos I don't think we'll be getting much sleep :D
    Bet your money on it..one of us has birthday,,+im bringing ouzo.... :mrgreen:
  • + in this hotel of 22 rooms..take a guess .. how many off those rooms booked from 10c members for 21-23th june?.. 8-)
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    + in this hotel of 22 rooms..take a guess .. how many off those rooms booked from 10c members for 21-23th june?.. 8-)

prague crew got two :D:D
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    I think they will remember us for a long time after. :D Looks like 2010 will be a good year for meeting new friends :P
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12