euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    I may regret this remark next June :mrgreen:

:lol: You may indeed! ;):D especially when I have you drinking beer and whisky instead of vodka!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    I may regret this remark next June :mrgreen:

:lol: You may indeed! ;):D especially when I have you drinking beer and whisky instead of vodka!

:shock: :mrgreen: Maybe I´ll bring my camera after all ;):lol:
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
    :shock: ;);):D
    Now now Marco, there was no need for the camera threat !! :lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

:lol: Sorry!! My sincere apologies! But when you start threatening to take away my vodka..... ;):mrgreen:
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: Sorry!! My sincere apologies! But when you start threatening to take away my vodka..... ;):mrgreen:

Ok, you're forgiven :lol:

on hotels...has anyone looked at the Maldron Hotel (Cardiff Lane) in Dublin. They reckon they are the closest to the arena (now because of the footbridge) I've managed to find varying prices for them.
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    The Rock wrote:
    Quick question...

do any of us have jobs? :)

:lol: well I work for the government if that counts :lol:

Not really - sorry! We´re talking proper jobs here... :mrgreen:;)
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:

on hotels...has anyone looked at the Maldron Hotel (Cardiff Lane) in Dublin. They reckon they are the closest to the arena (now because of the footbridge) I've managed to find varying prices for them.
    what to do with money ,when u dont have any.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    :shock: ,,goverment people...
    dottles wrote:

they aren't cheap I've noticed!
    My best mate might come over shopping for a couple of days before the gig (she'll not do the show, not a PJ fan) and she doesn't do cheap and cheerful like I do! :lol:
    Hmmm...we'll see :D
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    was looking at planing ireland and saw hostels for 10 euro for dublin and 10 min walk from venue!! :D:D
    dottles wrote:
    :shock: ,,goverment people...

:lol::lol: ok, forget where I work, thousands of people do the same sort of thing! :lol:
    (I was interviewed for a graduate scheme within the security services though, I turned them down :lol:8-) )

...and D do you not work in the military???
    dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

they aren't cheap I've noticed!
    My best mate might come over shopping for a couple of days before the gig (she'll not do the show, not a PJ fan) and she doesn't do cheap and cheerful like I do! :lol:
    Hmmm...we'll see :D

You mean as cheap as your hairdresser? ;):lol: Sorry - couldn´t resist!
    Brisk. wrote:
    was looking at planing ireland and saw hostels for 10 euro for dublin and 10 min walk from venue!! :D:D

I was hoping to spend about £50ish I guess, but that will add up over all the dates, so that may have to change!
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Camera... Mr Van der Meer!!
    I'll get my own back :D
  • Folks, don't try to get accommodation near the venue in Dublin. The O2 is in the arsehole of nowhere. You can get to it by tram easy enough on the day of the gig, but if you're going to want to spend some time in the city, then book accommodation in the city centre.
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Camera... Mr Van der Meer!!
    I'll get my own back :D

Alright,alright....you win :mrgreen:
    Folks, don't try to get accommodation near the venue in Dublin. The O2 is in the arsehole of nowhere. You can get to it by tram easy enough on the day of the gig, but if you're going to want to spend some time in the city, then book accommodation in the city centre.

thanks for that, I've been once before but it was on my best mate's hen party (funnily enough we stayed at the Jury's on the quay) and we basically had a taxi driver drop us anywhere we wanted to go, so I never got the feel of the distances between places or the public transport systems.
  • http://www.harcourthotel.ie/

This is where im staying in Dublin. Booked a quad room so it works at 40 euros for 2 nights each. Right in the centre to.
    best way of getting from dublin to belfast?

or should i say 'cheapest' way of getting there... thats if flying is a lot more expensive than a train?
  • Yeah, my advice would be stay in the city centre. Except for the little advantage of being close to the venue, staying all the way out there, with nothing really around, will just be annoying.

That said, I live about twice as far away again, so it's all relative....
  • Brisk. wrote:

or should i say 'cheapest' way of getting there... thats if flying is a lot more expensive than a train?

Apparently the train is about a tenner one way.

flying makes absolutely no sense....
  • Brisk. wrote:

Bus or train. It isn't that far. Maybe 2 hrs at best. Flying would be a bad idea. :)
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
    Brisk. wrote:

Bus I've been told :)
    okay cool thanks!
  • dottles wrote:
    im the sef :lol::lol:
  • we all go with pj train..is set :D
    dottles wrote:

General D? :D
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

:lol:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    dottles wrote:

General D? :D
    its classified.. :mrgreen:
  • Brisk. wrote:

u find any hostel man?