euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Lone Wolf wrote:
    who else score Arras???i know me,brisk ,IGotShit76 ,gonna be there..dottles..anyone else?

I´m in :D
    sorry i didnt mention u..ofcourse u are in.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleri wrote:
    I don't know what's going on, but I just went back from home, try one more time to have tickets for Dublin ( :x ), go to see the Tour page from the site and WTF !!! Dates have changed !! Dublin 21th, Belfast 22th, London 24th, Arras 2nd and Werchter July 3rd !!!! Plug my computer (low battery), hit F5 and the dates are now announced as last days. "OUF" as we say in France (I got my tickets for Belfast, London and Arras, so got a bit afraid :) ). But one thing still has changed : Bilbao is the 6th, and there is no more date July the 9th...So no Italian show ????

Have you seen it too ? Got a heart attack too ?

Dude, cut on your smoking... :roll:
    i need to try some of that shit u doing before i die..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Oh my look at that :

The bad dates here : http://www.tenclub.net/tour

The good ones : http://www.pearljam.com/tour

Strange huh ??? :shock:

that's crazy. they must have been smoking alright!
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    anyone know if you need to buy 1 camping pass per person for arras or 1 pass per tent
    cant work it out , usually its one per person at festivals bit never been to european festival before so not sure on this one :?
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    where did you get your arras tickets, got london thru 10c, will there be a arras pre sale?
    Evacuated wrote:
    where did you get your arras tickets, got london thru 10c, will there be a arras pre sale?
    google main square festival arras click the link an away you go :D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • Pke wrote:
    anyone know if you need to buy 1 camping pass per person for arras or 1 pass per tent
    cant work it out , usually its one per person at festivals bit never been to european festival before so not sure on this one :?
    one per person i guess,mine in arras say my name on it,so to camping must someone get his own..
  • Evacuated wrote:
    http://www.digitick.com/index-css4-main ... -lgen.html
    Pke wrote:
    anyone know if yo4u need to buy 1 camping pass per person for arras or 1 pass per tent
    one per person i guess,mine in arras say my name on it,so to camping must someone get his own..

cheers d takin the wife n kids so guess thats another 4 x 8 euro to add to the bank account
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    pdalowsky wrote:

at berlin get there mega early if you want front row....that early entry system was not so good at berlin last year - took a long time and Ga had started by the time we got moving through
    ask Number 1in line : danleri ...i think he was there from 4 in the morning..16 hours before pj go on stage...

Hahaha...4 AM is nothing!
    No. 1 and 2 in London O2 Arena got there at 4 PM the day before...some crazy mf!! ;)
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    who else score Arras???i know me,brisk ,IGotShit76 ,gonna be there..dottles..anyone else?

I´m in :D
    sorry i didnt mention u..ofcourse u are in.. :D

No worries Dimi :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • danleridanleri Posts: 497
    London Wembley Arena 2007, I was staying in Ibis Hotel just next door, I couldn't sleep so I went down and it must have been 1 or 2am. Found two crazy fellas into their sleeping bags outside the gates... one from Israel the other one from Mexico...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
    danleri wrote:
    London Wembley Arena 2007, I was staying in Ibis Hotel just next door, I couldn't sleep so I went down and it must have been 1 or 2am. Found two crazy fellas into their sleeping bags outside the gates... one from Israel the other one from Mexico...

:lol: Fookin´ freaks
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    Wtf partypeople? Are you all gonna stay in Hotels'n'shit while on tour??
    I'm afraid I really can't afford that luxury...decided to do at least 4 gigs so I really really have to pinch and scrape and just buy the necessary stuff like transportation and food (and wine, good red wine...maybe also a sauv blanc...this always makes me so creative.. :) )
    Luckily I know people in Dublin, Berlin and Bilbao...for the rest, I think or rather hope that Couchsurfing will do. Anyone else surfing the European couches next Summer??

I'm still stuck in Berlin...it all depends on 6 July. If it's gonna be Udine, I'll just skip it and head all the way down to Lisbon with some stops along the way maybe in Arras and Bilbao. On tour with Pearl Jam powered by InterRail...;)
  • danleri wrote:
    Im sure Carlos was the one from Mexico..
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

btw.who will give your spare..i hope not like london
    Paka wrote:
    I'm afraid I really can't afford that luxury...decided to do at least 4 gigs so I really really have to pinch and scrape and just buy the necessary stuff like transportation and food (and wine, good red wine...maybe also a sauv blanc...this always makes me so creative.. :) )
    Luckily I know people in Dublin, Berlin and Bilbao...for the rest, I think or rather hope that Couchsurfing will do. Anyone else surfing the European couches next Summer??

I'm still stuck in Berlin...it all depends on 6 July. If it's gonna be Udine, I'll just skip it and head all the way down to Lisbon with some stops along the way maybe in Arras and Bilbao. On tour with Pearl Jam powered by InterRail...;)

Am I missing something? July 6th is Bilbao?
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Sorry? And not like London?? :?
  • Paka wrote:

man we are the elit of fans..we stay in 5 stars hotel that we book last week and we travel with private jet..
    so ..get a job like we have..

p.s. Dottles travel with trolley couse she is princess
    :lol:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Sorry? And not like London?? :?
    who u give your spare in london?
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Paka wrote:

he post from coffee shop in Amsterdan,no worry
  • redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    thanks guys, anyone hooking up at the show, i wanna go, but maybe alone for this one?
    who u give your spare in london?[/quote]

Ahhh I see....I´ve decided to skip London (for now ;) )
    Haven´t got the cash to do ALL shows :(

Unlike others ;):lol:
  • Evacuated wrote:
    thanks guys, anyone hooking up at the show, i wanna go, but maybe alone for this one?
    http://www.digitick.com/index-css4-main ... -lgen.html
    buy tickets here for Arras..no 10c for this
    Lone Wolf wrote:
    Paka wrote:

he post from coffee shop in Amsterdan,no worry

:mrgreen:
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

london 2009 spare im talking..who u give it to..remember?
    Lone Wolf wrote:

No......I haven´t got tickets for London....never had...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Paka wrote:

man we are the elit of fans..we stay in 5 stars hotel that we book last week and we travel with private jet..
    so ..get a job like we have..

p.s. Dottles travel with trolley couse she is princess
    :lol:

Oi!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    What are you implying Mr?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone Wolf wrote:

No......I haven´t got tickets for London....never had...[/quote]
    ok..i need sleep :roll:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

No......I haven´t got tickets for London....never had...
    ok..i need sleep :roll:[/quote]

Sorry - I misunderstood at first....thought you were talking about 2010....Have had some late nights and just finished my 4th vodka....Rotterdam 2009 was the only show for me this year... :)