euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Jennytree wrote:
    It would've been ok if you had a more extensive music collection :lol:
    :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Paka wrote:
    getting lost is great!! often it's the point in travelling! ;)
    I remember when me and my brazilian friend went to the southside festival 2007 in germany by car and didn't wanna wait in the endless traffic jam so the brazilian guy decided to just get off the road on to agricultural land. the only orientation we had was google earth but unfortunately the satellite pictures were pretty old so the pond and little forest we eventually met wasn't there on google earth.. we had to drive through very deep grass and cornfields until we finally got back to a road which was - believe it or not - the one heading right into the backstage area of the festival. there were some officials that headed us off and led us to the parking area - straight through the backstage zone. even though we didn't see pearl jam that night it was fucking fantastic!! :D
    the only LOST i like is the tv series.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ilockyer wrote:

See, there's half the fun gone straightaway, a satnav takes you exactly where you want to go, you lose the fun of getting lost and discovering some really cool places on your longer than necessary journey!

I have found some great placed when being lost...but I get really annoyed when people get lost down here and then dilly dally around,it's all good and well they are on holiday...but I'm not!! :evil: :lol::lol::D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

See, there's half the fun gone straightaway, a satnav takes you exactly where you want to go, you lose the fun of getting lost and discovering some really cool places on your longer than necessary journey!

I have found some great placed when being lost...but I get really annoyed when people get lost down here and then dilly dally around,it's all good and well they are on holiday...but I'm not!! :evil: :lol::lol::D

Bloody grockles :)
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

me too the last time i was lost in Amsterdam at Red-Light District
    dottles wrote:
    ilockyer wrote:

2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Jennytree wrote:

haha well it was 30 min drive max.
  • Brisk. wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

haha well it was 30 min drive max.
    :lol:
  • dottles wrote:

just walking and boobs come from nowhere :lol:
    dottles wrote:

Yeah I bet they did, how shocking for you! :lol::D
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    dottles wrote:

That never seems to happen to me, then again I've never been to Amsterdam.
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    dottles wrote:

That never seems to happen to me, then again I've never been to Amsterdam.
    then u must go.. :mrgreen:
    :lol::lol:[/quote]
    just walking and boobs come from nowhere :lol:[/quote]

That never seems to happen to me, then again I've never been to Amsterdam.[/quote]
    then u must go.. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Only if they are good boobs that'll pass the pencil test.
  • Dann2000 wrote:
    :
    man,those babys was looking :shock: up in the sky...~
    Dann2000 wrote:
    :
    man,those babys was looking :shock: up in the sky...~

Sausage time!!!!!!!!!!! (Blackadder II)
  • Good morning Europe!!
  • lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    will be a good day for italy finally? or not?
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Brisk. wrote:
    Getting lost isn't cool.. i remember trying to drive back from the mansfield show last year to the boston centre and we must have listened to binaural over 3 times (not a bad thing necessarily :P) but we thought we would never get back to our hostel!
    come on Ed,its Germany,,we cant be lost..we will find a wrfgtyudfgthkmiothgffgtrsdebPLATZ and take a train.. :lol:

Wo ist die Hauptbahnhof, bitte?

8-)
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Good morning! :wave:
    I think this would be a perfect day to announce the Udine tickets presale date!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Erik1977Erik1977 Posts: 141
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I think this would be a perfect day to announce the Udine tickets presale date!!! :clap::clap::clap:

+ Nijmegen 10C tickets please!
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II
    2024 Manchester, MSG I + II

• Erik1977 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

+ Nijmegen 10C tickets please!
    27-June Nijmegen, Holland Rock In Park Festival
    On sale op
    18-12-2009
    10:00
    http://www.livenation.nl/festival/51/ro ... rk-tickets

no 10c tickets for this
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    :D
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Brisk. wrote:
    Getting lost isn't cool.. i remember trying to drive back from the mansfield show last year to the boston centre and we must have listened to binaural over 3 times (not a bad thing necessarily :P) but we thought we would never get back to our hostel!
    come on Ed,its Germany,,we cant be lost..we will find a wrfgtyudfgthkmiothgffgtrsdebPLATZ and take a train.. :lol:

Wo ist die Hauptbahnhof, bitte?

8-)
    :lol: after the gig i took the opposite side and didnt go to train but i was in a road,,i ask a drunk german guy and say to me to go to fheruofewgnbgoegnovcrowjcrPLATZ... :lol: and then i found Namsook from korea,that searching the same ..PLATZ.. :D and a uk couple and a drunk danish girl,,and all together.took trolley,bus.train.after 2 hours we find the way..what a night..and i finally get to hotel to get my bag ang go to tegel airport to catch my flight to London..
  • lellopj wrote:
    will be a good day for italy finally? or not?
    hope it is..i think not alot of time before the announcement
  • morning everyone!!! :wave:
    Chrisilein wrote:

definitely! :clap::clap:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
    Chrisilein wrote:

+NOT BE THE MESS LIKE DUBLIN..
    Chrisilein wrote:

+NOT BE THE MESS LIKE DUBLIN..

I hope so! :thumbup:
    I don't question our existence
    I just question our modern needs

** http://backpacksoul.wordpress.com **
    Chrisilein wrote:

where are u in Italy?
  • EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 2,926
    So after all the madness has died down:

Good points - shows in Europe
    Bad points - too many festivals

I guess a wave of indoor shows in the UK at the same venue was too much to ask for! I hope everyone who wants to see them gets to a gig next summer.
    Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • alesekalesek Posts: 809
    Sry, probably has been somewhere already mentioned but .....

WHERE DO WE STAY IN DUBLIN ?

tks
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin