euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    ok..i need sleep :roll:

..and there I was thinking you survived on ouzo alone Dimitris :lol:
    It's been an eventful few days, I think we all need to get as much sleep in the next 6 months as possible. We're going to need the rest to go mad on tour! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • PakaPaka Posts: 471
    where will you guys be staying in London?
    what flight are you even catching from Belfast? Dimitri?
  • Paka wrote:
    where will you guys be staying in London?
    what flight are you even catching from Belfast? Dimitri?
    ill update u in some minutes..now its Werchter presale..score first party later ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Good morning Europe!!!!!!!!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Good morning Europe!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning :wave: :wave:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Good morning! You freaks up already? :D
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • dottles wrote:
    ok..i need sleep :roll:

..and there I was thinking you survived on ouzo alone Dimitris :lol:
    It's been an eventful few days, I think we all need to get as much sleep in the next 6 months as possible. We're going to need the rest to go mad on tour! :D
    so true
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Werchter Festival tickets on sale..so early up yes
  • Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Good luck getting those tickets!
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Lone Wolf wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Good luck getting those tickets!
    :D
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yes, presents to post and then I shall be sitting in the hairdressers for 3 hours, letting them turn my hair a lovely shade of red for more than the price of two PJ tickets! :D

Dimitris, did you get your tickets?
  • dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Yes, presents to post and then I shall be sitting in the hairdressers for 3 hours, letting them turn my hair a lovely shade of red for more than the price of two PJ tickets! :D

i got a confirmation,but not yet the real one..like your order receive.i suppose will be after with the print the e-ticket and stuff..i guess im ok..and another in bugs is in the same with me.. :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

Dottles - I would do it for the price of 1/2 a ticket, mind you I can't guarantee what it would look like :?
  • ChrisileinChrisilein Posts: 3,889
    Yippiiii! Booked my London flight yesterday!!! We will arrive on 24th June! Pubs, here i come!!!
    Now i am looking for a cheap flight from London to Berlin on 29th June as i am not doing Nijmegen...
    After Berlin back home and pack my things for Udine!! Should be there by car within 6-7 hours!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
    dottles wrote:
    Lone Wolf wrote:

i got a confirmation,but not yet the real one..like your order receive.i suppose will be after with the print the e-ticket and stuff..i guess im ok..and another in bugs is in the same with me.. :mrgreen:

D, you make the whole tour 2010??? :shock:
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • PkePke Posts: 846
    got werchter ticks confirmation code guess i need to wait on some kind of mail with link to print tickets now
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Pke wrote:
    got werchter ticks confirmation code guess i need to wait on some kind of mail with link to print tickets now
    same here..
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    Yippiiii! Booked my London flight yesterday!!! We will arrive on 24th June! Pubs, here i come!!!
    Now i am looking for a cheap flight from London to Berlin on 29th June as i am not doing Nijmegen...
    After Berlin back home and pack my things for Udine!! Should be there by car within 6-7 hours!!! :D
    :D all in all good ;)
  • Chrisilein wrote:

bet some money on it ;)
    Chrisilein wrote:

bet some money on it ;)

Wooow!!! :shock: It seems you earn a lot of money in your job. I think it was greece airforce, right?
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Chrisilein wrote:
    bet some money on it ;)

Wooow!!! :shock: It seems you earn a lot of money in your job. I think it was greece airforce, right?
    yes,but its not that.not alot of money believe me...ill not get out of my house the next 6 months+some friend will help me stay in their house ..cant afford all tour hotel :mrgreen:
  • Can't buy what I want and I don't want to be held in your debt but i'm still begging for a Dublin standing ticket I'll pay it off in blood. If anyone hears of a spare please PM me...... I would rather starve than eat ebay's bread!!!
  • Dann2000Dann2000 Posts: 162
    Chrisilein wrote:

£26.99 easyjet, not sure you'll find cheaper.
    Chrisilein wrote:
    bet some money on it ;)

yes,but its not that.not alot of money believe me...ill not get out of my house the next 6 months+some friend will help me stay in their house ..cant afford all tour hotel :mrgreen:

yeah, the following six months will be nice but I'll be fuckin' busy trying to earn all the money I possibly can (prostitution not exluded yet...;)) while studying... :?
    Dann2000 wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

£26.99 easyjet, not sure you'll find cheaper.

on thursday there were still tickets available for those cheap flights on saturday afternoon, 26 June - but yesterday they were all gone. I'm pretty sure some PJ-fans scored them. I got my ticket to Berlin leaving Luton sunday morning for all in all around 60 Euros. I'll probably get to the airport saturday night and spend the night there if this is even possible?
  • from london to netherlands any cheap flight?

edreams.co.uk

£78.45 from London to Rotterdam. Its 8.55 tho so maybe to early?

edreams.co.uk

London to Amseterdam is £20 on the same web site. But their flight are 7 am or 4pm?
  • Can't buy what I want and I don't want to be held in your debt but i'm still begging for a Dublin standing ticket I'll pay it off in blood. If anyone hears of a spare please PM me...... I would rather starve than eat ebay's bread!!!
    we will do our best..we will find the way..no worry :D

edreams.co.uk

we will see.. :D