Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    And as minor as it may be, I wonder about the black horse that Kate saw. Was that just a horse that actually lived on the island, or was it something else? We know (at least I think we know) that the polar bears were there as a result of the dharma experiments. But no explanation for the horse.
    There have been a few other horses in past episodes so it's possible that it was just a horse. Early on when they found the station with Mikhail (Patchy), the one that Locke blew up, Ms. Klugh had gotten there on horseback. Also, in one of the flashbacks last season, Widmore came riding into the Others' camp on a horse. So maybe there are a few on the island.

Of course, with Kate's horse, who knows? Nothing is ever to be what it seems on that crazy island!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,405
    Maybe there's an equine smoke monster who can take the form of a dead horse and took the form of Kate's dead pet horsie "Mr. Hunglikethat".
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Poncier wrote:
    Maybe there's an equine smoke monster who can take the form of a dead horse and took the form of Kate's dead pet horsie "Mr. Hunglikethat".
    Pictures, please!

Thanks for the laugh. :mrgreen:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    cdp1223 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    I am so happy you finally liked an episode! Seriously! No snarky undertone here. I know how badly it sucks to trudge through a show you feel compelled to watch but that isn't really moving you. So, hopefully it was nice to get those old feelings back again! :D (And now we don't all have to yell at you! :twisted: )

I loved the episode too, but I definitely need to rewatch for the details that I missed. (Distracted by NHL and NBA playoff games :? )

And man, who else was disappointed when Claire didn't just blast Kate away with the shotgun when she wouldn't stop running her mouth?? I feel like they are just toying with those of us who can't wait to see Kate bite it now! :lol:

It's funny because my wife always goes to bed when Lost comes on because she gave up on it a long time ago. We were watching the Giants/Padres game (one hitter, 1-0 game in the 7th or 8th when Lost was starting) and I was telling her how I didn't look forward to this show at all anymore, that it was a chore to watch it, and that I really wanted to finish the game. I was trying to convince her to watch it with me but she was having none of it.

I know a lot of people think that because I go into the show thinking it will be bad I will never enjoy it but I was pleasantly surprised. Having the sideways story involve all the characters rather than just one character was a big plus for me.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    badbrains wrote:
    Desmond has to have been jakob. That's what I'm thinking and syiad is now Jakob. Remember, once Jakob or fakeLock talks to you, they got you....
    thats my thought as well...Desmond must be Jacob,,island not finnish with him...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Is it just me or does Lost have more commercial breaks than any other 1 hour show?
    Commercials never bother me, except when watching Lost. Of couse everything else I watch on DVR....
    i download the episode via torrent,and they dont put commercials in :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i just watch the show cause my gf is into it... and the gf before her... and the one before her... so i'm pretty up to date on things... and honestly now im kindof curious to see how its gonna end

i love how every week we're like "oh this is gonna be a good one!"... and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

if this show didnt have a definitive end in mind when they started people totally wouldve given up by now... hell, it easily couldve been condensed down to a cooler 3 hour movie... cut the terrible dialogue and the characters no one gives a shit about

im kindof hoping the writers have fun with the ending as a big "fuck you" to the diehard time/space theorist fans out there :)

dream sequence?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    i just watch the show cause my gf is into it... and the gf before her... and the one before her... so i'm pretty up to date on things... and honestly now im kindof curious to see how its gonna end

i love how every week we're like "oh this is gonna be a good one!"... and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

if this show didnt have a definitive end in mind when they started people totally wouldve given up by now... hell, it easily couldve been condensed down to a cooler 3 hour movie... cut the terrible dialogue and the characters no one gives a shit about

im kindof hoping the writers have fun with the ending as a big "fuck you" to the diehard time/space theorist fans out there :)

dream sequence?

I'm not even convinced they had an ending in mind. I could see them just saying that to hook people in.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    rrivers wrote:
    I'm not even convinced they had an ending in mind. I could see them just saying that to hook people in.
    ha... when you watch interviews with the guys that make it you can kindof pick up on how stupid they think it is

they can literally get away with ANYTHING at this point... looks like the subtle ( :roll: ) religious symbolism is gonna be the ultimate direction of things
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Poncier wrote:
    Yes, we now know that Christian was really dead and that MIB can only take the form of dead people whose bodies are on the island so that would explain Christian being on the island as well as Eko's brother, and I know there are others too, just can't remember which ones - the leader of the Dharma initiative that Locke talked to early on in the jungle.
    So now the question...who is taking Christian's form off island?
    If Faucke can't leave the island, it can't be him...so who? Jacob I would have to presume.
    Wasn't Jack drinking and popping pills at this point? The guy was probably tripping balls.

I'm kind of wondering what happened to Christian's body now. The simplest answer would probably be that MIB dumped it somewhere on the island, but where is it exactly?
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    Poncier wrote:
    I think Desmond is alive, and it seemed the old Sayid may have resurfaced in his encounter with Mocke (the way he said "you can check for yourself" seemed unzombielike)...plus where was Sayid when Widmore's bombs hit, he hadn't returned with Faucke.

I like this....something is up with sayid. plus i was thinking, if he can't feel feelings anymore why does he think he's still in love with nadia? why would he want her back?
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    any ideas on who that kid is that flocke gets so pissed when he sees?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    One theory is that its Jacob reborn and growing rapidly.

He seems to have aged quite a bit in what would be a few hours time on the island:

250px-MysyeriousKid.jpg

250px-6x12_MysteriousBoyIsBack.jpg
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Poncier wrote:
    One theory is that its Jacob reborn and growing rapidly.

He seems to have aged quite a bit in what would be a few hours time on the island:

250px-MysyeriousKid.jpg

250px-6x12_MysteriousBoyIsBack.jpg
    OHHHHHH.... I LIKE THIS!!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    why not an episode tomorrow?i just saw no episode tomorrow on
    http://next-episode.net/lost
  • Options
    noone?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    noone?
    I'm not sure - I think they wanted to hold the final episodes for May sweeps so they had to have a week break to get it to line up.

It sure sucks though.. no Lost on Tuesday is not good.
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    noone?
    I'm not sure - I think they wanted to hold the final episodes for May sweeps so they had to have a week break to get it to line up.

It sure sucks though.. no Lost on Tuesday is not good.
    danm..they shouldnt do that to junkies!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    That doesn't make sense. The finale is May 23 and they said there are four episodes left until the finale. There are four Tuesdays left until May 23.
    Post edited by rrivers on
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    That doesn't make sense. The finale is May 23 and they said there are four episodes left until the finale. There are four Tuesdays left until May 23.
    Tue May 04, 2010 The Candidate - episode 14
    Tue May 11, 2010 Across The Sea - episode 15
    Tue May 18, 2010 What They Died For - episode 16
    Sun May 23, 2010 The End (1) - episode 17
    Sun May 23, 2010 The End (2) - episode 18
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

That's retarded.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

That's retarded.

they have always had the season finale on a Sunday haven't they?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

That's retarded.
    http://next-episode.net/lost/season-6
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:

May 23,Its Sunday
  • Options
    http://abc.go.com/schedule

says there is an episode :)

but here
    http://www.tv.com/lost/show/24313/episo ... isode;more
    says no...

i guess in the morning ill read the thread and if have an episode ill search for the torrent.. :)
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

That's retarded.[/quote]

they have always had the season finale on a Sunday haven't they?[/quote]

I don't remember it ever being on a Sunday. It was always on the day it normally airs. It's stupid that they consider the last episode two episodes. On the bright side, that is one less episode to sit through!
  • Options

but here
    says no...

i guess in the morning ill read the thread and if have an episode ill search for the torrent.. :)
    there's def nothing new, abc is airing the enhanced version of ab aeturnum
    and fuck me if I say somethin you dont wanna hear, fuck me!
    and fuck me if you only hear what you wanna hear
    fuck me...if I care...but im not leavin here
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,633
    they should have taken the week off before the finale
  • Options

but here
    says no...

there's def nothing new, abc is airing the enhanced version of ab aeturnum
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:

Never before.

Maybe you're thinking of Survivor another show about strange folks stranded on an island that airs on Thursdays but always has its finale on Sunday. ;)