Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    After what smokey said today I'm even more sure that him and Jacob are the same person.

what was that?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,783
    This season has been chock full of duds so far but at least it feels like they are building to something epic, maybe. Who knows maybe my expectations are too high.

I kinda feel this way too. I think maybe I've been expecting too much since this is the final season. It should be interesting to see what happens in these final episodes. I have a feeling that idiot Hurley is going to fuck things up somehow....I cant stand him!
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Everybody getting ready to wear some eyeliner tomorrow???

I am so freaking excited about this one!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,754
    This season has been chock full of duds so far but at least it feels like they are building to something epic, maybe. Who knows maybe my expectations are too high.

I kinda feel this way too. I think maybe I've been expecting too much since this is the final season. It should be interesting to see what happens in these final episodes. I have a feeling that idiot Hurley is going to fuck things up somehow....I cant stand him!
    I feel the same way. But as much as I hate to even think that the rest of the season will be as uninspiring it has been so far, at least if it continues to stink it'll help me to not miss it as much when it's gone...

That being said, I'm still hoping it picks up steam and ends in epic fashion.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

:D same here.....good morning Adam
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

:D same here.....good morning Adam
    Gooood morning D!!!

:mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

Um, shouldn't that be GUYliner? ;)
    I'm looking forward to it too. I wonder if Richard will be dressed like a pirate on the Black Rock. :P 8-)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    I'm still watching this. It's like a train wreck, you don't want to watch it but you just have to. This really is the biggest pile of old bollocks ever shown on TV. It started OK but has become more ludicrous every episode.

This was good though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eJ3IC0Rkw0
  • Options
    BTW, I just was looking up info about last week and saw that Widmore right hand woman was the red head from Singles who was dating the guy on the bike...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get out your Guyliner!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Get out your Guyliner!!
    :D
    and hi Adam!!!!greedings to family
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693

I agree. I am ready for this show to be over. If there weren't 9 episodes left I would probably bail. I understand we aren't going to get all the answers, but the shows haven't even been entertaining.

Is anyone going to watch Happy Town? It looks intriguing.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    rrivers wrote:

I agree. I am ready for this show to be over. If there weren't 9 episodes left I would probably bail. I understand we aren't going to get all the answers, but the shows haven't even been entertaining.

Is anyone going to watch Happy Town? It looks intriguing.

I've been pretty disappointed in the episodes thus far. They're not horrible by any means, but not nearly the entertaining, edge-of-your-seat episodes from previous seasons. I watch it with my brother (the only other Lostie in my life) each week and we usually can't stop yapping about each episode, but not this year.

Although, I did really enjoy Sawyer as a detective. Bad boy with a badge. I like. ;) I was really hoping that the girl Miles was setting him up with was Juliette. :( Definitely surprised to see Charlotte.
  • Options
    BTW, I just was looking up info about last week and saw that Widmore right hand woman was the red head from Singles who was dating the guy on the bike...
    Tell Poncier so he can deliver her some flowers. :twisted:
  • Options
    So I guess I am in the minority here but this season is working for me... The way they are doing episodes is no different than any other season as they build up the scenario for the finale...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    So I guess I am in the minority here but this season is working for me... The way they are doing episodes is no different than any other season as they build up the scenario for the finale...
    No, I'm enjoying it too. I don't think anything could approach the WTF of the first 2 seasons but when I think about how each season has gone, I can remember stretches where I got irritated with it. There were also different events or even episodes that pretty much defied belief, which I know is saying something on a show like Lost. I mean, based on everything we knew about the characters, they would act in some way that didn't make sense or do something ridiculous. I thought it was nuts that sideways Claire got back into a car with Kate, who'd held a gun to her head maybe an hour earlier. Last season I couldn't believe that when Jack had to put something that had belonged to his dad in Locke's coffin, he didn't have ONE SINGLE THING he could use and had to get a pair of Dad's shoes from his grandfather.

And so on. I still find plenty to think about and talk about with the show and I'm curious to see how it all will end.

And I still say there should be a spin off with Miles and Sawyer as buddy cops. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    I don't get it.

Every week, the big basket, the other day I had to sneak in and spell "Widmore" in rose petals.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    I don't get it.

Every week, the big basket, the other day I had to sneak in and spell "Widmore" in rose petals.
    LOL, so what did you think??
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    They certainly detailed Richard's past. Will discuss at length in the AM when everyone is up to snuff.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    They certainly detailed Richard's past. Will discuss at length in the AM when everyone is up to snuff.
    yeah that's fair...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    Hurley was a bit like Whoopie in Ghost there at the end. :?
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    yeah that's fair...
    So we all meet here at what time? :P ;)

My only comment for tonight is that they still didn't explain his manscara. :think: :eh: :problem:
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Haven't watched the episode yet, but IGN already has the review up and they gave it a 9.8, so it must have been good.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    Poncier wrote:
    yeah that's fair...
    So we all meet here at what time? :P ;)

My only comment for tonight is that they still didn't explain his manscara. :think: :eh: :problem:

:lol:

that scene with him and jacob near the water i thought 'oh no, now he has to reapply his manscara!'
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    After what smokey said today I'm even more sure that him and Jacob are the same person.

what was that?
    That his mother was crazy. I'm thinking that the man in black was the evil that was inside of Jacob and he had to separate himself from it so he could become the protector of the island.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    Hurley was a bit like Whoopie in Ghost there at the end. :?

lolol!
  • Options
    didnt read the latest posts..just download it,,,and ready to see it :)
  • Options
    just watch it...wow!!!!great episode,,im thinking how this will goes...how Herly do those things?...
  • Options

what was that?
    That his mother was crazy. I'm thinking that the man in black was the evil that was inside of Jacob and he had to separate himself from it so he could become the protector of the island.
    Like when Captain kirk was split into his good and evil halves?
    kirk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh you beat me to it...
    This theory has potential...
    GoiMTvP.gif