Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    so....

do i really need to be the first to speculate?

pearl jam announces a tour. a tour with a mysterious, as yet to be announced stop....

lets look at the tuesday schedule of two of our favorite things in the world: Pearl Jam and Lost (minor spoiler ahead)

5/4 Pearl Jam will be in Kansas City while that episode of Lost is called *SPOILER ALERT....Across the Sea ....SPOILER ALERT OVER*

5/11 Pearl Jam is off that night while Lost airs...hmmmmmm
    5/18 Lost is...not on?!?!....wha-wha-WHAAAAAA? and coincidently, Pearl Jam doesnt know where they will be...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5/23 is the last episode of our beloved show. (on a sunday non-the-less)

coincidence?...i think NOT. it is clear that our candidates are to be treated by the late Jacob to an awesome night with Pearl Jam (do i smell a "You All Everybody" cover?). during this performance Jacob realizes that ed, stone and matt are all candidates. realizing their companions are *ahem* LOST, Boom, having experience as an island man, leads Mike (face melter/enforcer) and jeff (skateboarder/transporter) after the other half of the band. through flash sideways effects, the band will be able to perform all shows inbetween subconciously untill they are reunited on 5/18 by The man in BlAck or TBA. we all join the boys at msg to tear the roof off in nyc while the rest of our candidates are whisked back to the island by smokeLocke for the last encounter.

i know, i know....it almost makes TOO MUCH sense...

MY GOD!!!!!

when you put it all together like that how can one NOT see it!?
    :shock: :shock: :o:o:o ..i love the way u think...... :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    TONIGHT!!!!!!
    (Unfortunately won't be able to see it :( )

DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 499
    :shock: Maybe PJ will be playing the Island on the 23rd!

Live from the Temple!!
    With Special Guests Geronimo Jackson!!

Pre-sale only for the first 108 10 Club Members.
    Rows 4,8,15,16, 23 and 42 for members only.

TBD on the 24th for Hydra Island.

This made me laugh out loud - thanks!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024 Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    igotid_8igotid_8 Cleveland, Ohio Posts: 499
    LOST Wars

I'm calling my shot - the end of the show will be exactly like Star Wars.

The only one who can destroy the Man In Black/Emperor is Darth Vader/Christian Sheppard - preciptated by a battle with his son/Jack/Luke Skywalker.

There are way, way too many Star Wars references for this not to happen! Then again, this is LOST...

Can't wait for tonight's episode on Sawyer/Han Solo!
    2000 Columbus, Pittsburgh
    2003 Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus
    2004 Toledo
    2005 Hamilton, Pittsburgh
    2006 Cleveland, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh
    2009 Chicago
    2010 Cleveland
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Detroit
    2016 Tampa, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2018 Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2022 Hamilton
    2023 Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024 Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    so....

do i really need to be the first to speculate?

pearl jam announces a tour. a tour with a mysterious, as yet to be announced stop....

lets look at the tuesday schedule of two of our favorite things in the world: Pearl Jam and Lost (minor spoiler ahead)

5/4 Pearl Jam will be in Kansas City while that episode of Lost is called *SPOILER ALERT....Across the Sea ....SPOILER ALERT OVER*

5/11 Pearl Jam is off that night while Lost airs...hmmmmmm
    5/18 Lost is...not on?!?!....wha-wha-WHAAAAAA? and coincidently, Pearl Jam doesnt know where they will be...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5/23 is the last episode of our beloved show. (on a sunday non-the-less)

coincidence?...i think NOT. it is clear that our candidates are to be treated by the late Jacob to an awesome night with Pearl Jam (do i smell a "You All Everybody" cover?). during this performance Jacob realizes that ed, stone and matt are all candidates. realizing their companions are *ahem* LOST, Boom, having experience as an island man, leads Mike (face melter/enforcer) and jeff (skateboarder/transporter) after the other half of the band. through flash sideways effects, the band will be able to perform all shows inbetween subconciously untill they are reunited on 5/18 by The man in BlAck or TBA. we all join the boys at msg to tear the roof off in nyc while the rest of our candidates are whisked back to the island by smokeLocke for the last encounter.

i know, i know....it almost makes TOO MUCH sense...
    :shock: Maybe PJ will be playing the Island on the 23rd!

Live from the Temple!!
    With Special Guests Geronimo Jackson!!

Pre-sale only for the first 108 10 Club Members.
    Rows 4,8,15,16, 23 and 42 for members only.

TBD on the 24th for Hydra Island.
    This ^^^^ had me laughing out loud!
    Further proof that the people of the AET absolutely MAKE MY DAY!!!!! :mrgreen:

OK, but don't forget that Who poster in Jack's kid's room. I foresee several Who covers on the 23rd.
    Or maybe they will play all of Tommy in commemoration of Jack breaking the mirror in the lighthouse ("Smash the Mirror" i]crash![/i) :ugeek:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,548
    i have the show on in the background. from the little i'm hearing/watching. i like. but will watch fully later.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    the episode we've been waiting for next week.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    he episode we've been waiting for next week.
    At last we'll learn where Richard gets his supply of guyliner while living on an impossible to find desert island. :P
  • Options
    doesn't look like anyone watched yet.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    After what smokey said today I'm even more sure that him and Jacob are the same person.
  • Options
    downloading right now...torrent style..cant wait :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    igotid_8 wrote:
    LOST Wars

I'm calling my shot - the end of the show will be exactly like Star Wars.

The only one who can destroy the Man In Black/Emperor is Darth Vader/Christian Sheppard - preciptated by a battle with his son/Jack/Luke Skywalker.

There are way, way too many Star Wars references for this not to happen! Then again, this is LOST...

Can't wait for tonight's episode on Sawyer/Han Solo!
    Does this mean that Hurley is Chewbacca???? :lol: :think:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    Smokey has a mother? mmmmmm.... interesting. A crazy one at that.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Interesting all right, especially since this show is the mother of all daddy issues!
    I wasn't completely convinced--maybe he's telling Kate that so he can manipulate her? Or maybe he's talking about Locke's mother, who seemed kinda wacko. Or maybe he really did have a crazy mother.

So, is everybody ready for the spin off series featuring Miles and Sawyer as buddy cops? :P :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Interesting all right, especially since this show is the mother of all daddy issues!
    I wasn't completely convinced--maybe he's telling Kate that so he can manipulate her? Or maybe he's talking about Locke's mother, who seemed kinda wacko. Or maybe he really did have a crazy mother.

So, is everybody ready for the spin off series featuring Miles and Sawyer as buddy cops? :P :mrgreen:
    I would be more interested in a spin-off featuring the red-headed, female "Indiana Jones"..... :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    I'd go for Sawyer/Miles spin-off, but no red headed archealogist - Charlotte still annoys me.

There is a discussion on another board as to whether Charlotte accidently stumbled upon the photo and folder, or if she was snooping. I think she was looking for something - seemed too deliberate to me, and also too smug when she found it.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    I'd go for Sawyer/Miles spin-off, but no red headed archealogist - Charlotte still annoys me.

There is a discussion on another board as to whether Charlotte accidently stumbled upon the photo and folder, or if she was snooping. I think she was looking for something - seemed too deliberate to me, and also too smug when she found it.
    She certainly seemed to be looking for something, I think Miles put her up to it.
    And I just can't buy Miles as a cop. And Charlotte could do a silent spin off as a red headed archeologist stripper, no dialogue, just an hour of her stripping with her whip would work.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:

She certainly seemed to be looking for something, I think Miles put her up to it.
    And I just can't buy Miles as a cop. And Charlotte could do a silent spin off as a red headed archeologist stripper, no dialogue, just an hour of her stripping with her whip would work.
    Yes indeed, that would work quite nicely... :twisted:
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    tybird wrote:

I would be more interested in a spin-off featuring the red-headed, female "Indiana Jones"..... :twisted:

I agree, I dont remember Charlotte being that Hot :shock: . But the Miles Saywer cop show has potential.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693

So, is everybody ready for the spin off series featuring Miles and Sawyer as buddy cops? :P :mrgreen:[/quote]
    I would be more interested in a spin-off featuring the red-headed, female "Indiana Jones"..... :twisted:[/quote]

I agree, I dont remember Charlotte being that Hot :shock: . But the Miles Saywer cop show has potential.[/quote]

The first girl Sawyer slept with was much hotter than Charlotte.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

:thumbup:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

No way, eh :thumbdown: :lolno:
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

No way, eh :thumbdown: :lolno:

I would take either of them- no question 8-)
  • Options

I would take either of them- no question 8-)
    this
  • Options
    i like the episode of last night..ok i need to say this...we already know that is the last and final season...last episodes ,i know we are going to the end,the time i watch the episode i feel sad,knowning there arent many left..my stomach becoming a mess and im not in the mood after episode finnish..i want to see all be explained and know whats going on,but i feel pressure really.. :?
  • Options
    i like the episode of last night..ok i need to say this...we already know that is the last and final season...last episodes ,i know we are going to the end,the time i watch the episode i feel sad,knowning there arent many left..my stomach becoming a mess and im not in the mood after episode finnish..i want to see all be explained and know whats going on,but i feel pressure really.. :?

Ha! We will probably be discussing this show next year this time, long after the show has ended because of all of the questions remaining!
  • Options
    This season has been chock full of duds so far but at least it feels like they are building to something epic, maybe. Who knows maybe my expectations are too high.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    rrivers wrote:

She's married to a Back Street Boy :? :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    I like Charlotte better when she's dead.
    I couldn't buy her hooking up with Sawyer. I just didn't see the chemistry. Plus I knew she'd end up being a bitch.
  • Options
    btw the first girl was sawyer is the one played in prison break season 3-4