Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    :shock:

I thought you were doing the Tonight, Tonight song from West Side Story :oops:

I have now officially gotten old...

HAHA!!! YES! I love it! :lol:
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693

How do you solve a problem like Maria?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

You put her in the polar bear cages, that's how! :lol:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    cdp1223 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

You put her in the polar bear cages, that's how! :lol:
    LMAO X2
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    So does anyone know any spoilers about tonight? Whose episode will it be, etc?
    PM me!
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    cdp1223 wrote:
    PM me!

Just a guess, but since it's titled 'Sundown', and since the episodes have been a mirror of the first season as far as who is the focus, I'm almost certain it's a Sun/Jin episode.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    PM me!

Just a guess, but since it's titled 'Sundown', and since the episodes have been a mirror of the first season as far as who is the focus, I'm almost certain it's a Sun/Jin episode.

Bummer, Sun/Jin episodes aren't my favorites.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    PM me!

Anything is better than a Kate episode!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    rrivers wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    PM me!

Not to worry. My sources are telling me it's a Sayid ep.
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Is this really from West Side Story? I think it is but I got the quote from Seinfeld. :oops:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Is this really from West Side Story? I think it is but I got the quote from Seinfeld. :oops:[/quote]

It's actually from The Sound of Music, but close enough :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    haha look what i found when looking up international law!

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/top ... tional-law

The term was coined by the English philosopher Jeremy Bentham.....
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    Just a guess, but since it's titled 'Sundown', and since the episodes have been a mirror of the first season as far as who is the focus, I'm almost certain it's a Sun/Jin episode.[/quote]

Bummer, Sun/Jin episodes aren't my favorites.[/quote]

Not to worry. My sources are telling me it's a Sayid ep.[/quote]

I just got excited because I remembered the preview at the end of last week's episode when they didn't show hardly anything.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    cdp1223 wrote:
    TOOOOOONIIIIIIIIGHHTTTT!!!!! :lol:
    LOL, Thanks Maria ;)
    I actually got this and thought it was pretty clever! :lol:
    But I already knew that I'm old. ;)

Here are my pseudo-spoilers for tonight: :ugeek: :twisted:

Hurley will call somebody Dude.
    Claire will act wacko.
    Sawyer will call someone a nickname and/or say "son of a BITCH!"
    Jack will cry.
    Kate will be a pain in the ass.
    Dogen will say something in Japanese.
    Somebody wearing a red shirt will die a violent death (probably an Other; they seem to have the shortest life expectancy).
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    TOOOOOONIIIIIIIIGHHTTTT!!!!! :lol:
    LOL, Thanks Maria ;)
    I actually got this and thought it was pretty clever! :lol:
    But I already knew that I'm old. ;)

Here are my pseudo-spoilers for tonight: :ugeek: :twisted:

Hurley will call somebody Dude.
    Claire will act wacko.
    Sawyer will call someone a nickname and/or say "son of a BITCH!"
    Jack will cry.
    Kate will be a pain in the ass.
    Dogen will say something in Japanese.
    Somebody wearing a red shirt will die a violent death (probably an Other; they seem to have the shortest life expectancy).
    Un-locke will smirk
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646

Some of the connections between the characters and their names are crazy. Richard Alpert was a major player in the LSD revolution of the 60s, who later went to India and became known as Ram Dass, which means "servant of God." Think about it...
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    Just want to confirm: there will be shows from now until the end every Tuesday and the final will be on a Sunday? No breaks?

I thought they were going to stop for the Olympics but I guess they just decided to keep going.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Just want to confirm: there will be shows from now until the end every Tuesday and the final will be on a Sunday? No breaks?

I thought they were going to stop for the Olympics but I guess they just decided to keep going.
    Checking the calendar there seems to be one extra week based on the number of episodes left. So I suspect one break. It might be from the last tuesday to the following Sunday though.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    rrivers wrote:

Checking the calendar there seems to be one extra week based on the number of episodes left. So I suspect one break. It might be from the last tuesday to the following Sunday though.
    http://next-episode.net/lost/season-6
    they have till 14th episode
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I know, I should leave off with the links but this blog is hilarious. It's written by somebody who never watched Lost up until S6 and now he's doing recaps of every episode.

http://neverseenlost.wordpress.com/2010 ... roduction/

Here's his introduction:

Hi. As you can probably tell from the totally sweet title of this blog, I have never seen LOST. The final season starts tonight. I thought I would watch the final 12 episodes even though I have very little knowledge of what is happening. Since blogging is the kewlest, you get to read my interpretation of what is happening on a potentially confusing show.

What I Know Going In

* A plane crashed and now all these people are LOST on a deserted (yum!) island.
    * There is a bald dude that one of my friends went as for Halloween a couple years ago.
    * There is a fat dude who I think is named Hurley. He seemed the most well off in this situation since he is either gonna live longer because of his stored up fat cells or drop some lbs while on that island.
    * There is a pregnant lady. Which seems crazy because I would think a plane crash would induce labor.
    * There is an Indian dude. No clue why I know this. I can only imagine there are more non-white people since no one wants to watch a non-racially charged island.

My Plan

Don't let the scared eyes fool you. Hurley knows he'll make it through this.

* Pretty simple. Gonna watch the episode and provide a recap and what I think is going on.
    * I might have other stuff to do on Tuesdays so I might be a little late getting the post up. There’s a reason I have yet to see an episode. Don’t be haters.
    * I am not going to look anything up. That includes character names, locations, etc. I am 100% confident I will get things wrong as I go. Don’t be haters.
    * I’m also going to be totally sweet hand drawings of things I want pictures of. That way I don’t have to Google (or Bing, or Yahoo, or Ask) anything to find images.

So Stay Tuned. I’ll figure out these pictures eventually.

He tries not to read anything about it other than TV listings, so he just calls the characters by the names he hears. Dogen is Toga, Helen is Ellen, etc. Even though he's confused a lot of his observations are spot on so it's pretty funny.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    IwasBit10 wrote:

Some of the connections between the characters and their names are crazy. Richard Alpert was a major player in the LSD revolution of the 60s, who later went to India and became known as Ram Dass, which means "servant of God." Think about it...
    Ram Dass also = "Rammed ass", so perhaps Richard is gay, which would explain the guyliner. :mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    I know, I should leave off with the links but this blog is hilarious. It's written by somebody who never watched Lost up until S6 and now he's doing recaps of every episode.

http://neverseenlost.wordpress.com/2010 ... roduction/

Here's his introduction:

Hi. As you can probably tell from the totally sweet title of this blog, I have never seen LOST. The final season starts tonight. I thought I would watch the final 12 episodes even though I have very little knowledge of what is happening. Since blogging is the kewlest, you get to read my interpretation of what is happening on a potentially confusing show.

What I Know Going In

* A plane crashed and now all these people are LOST on a deserted (yum!) island.
    * There is a bald dude that one of my friends went as for Halloween a couple years ago.
    * There is a fat dude who I think is named Hurley. He seemed the most well off in this situation since he is either gonna live longer because of his stored up fat cells or drop some lbs while on that island.
    * There is a pregnant lady. Which seems crazy because I would think a plane crash would induce labor.
    * There is an Indian dude. No clue why I know this. I can only imagine there are more non-white people since no one wants to watch a non-racially charged island.

My Plan

Don't let the scared eyes fool you. Hurley knows he'll make it through this.

* Pretty simple. Gonna watch the episode and provide a recap and what I think is going on.
    * I might have other stuff to do on Tuesdays so I might be a little late getting the post up. There’s a reason I have yet to see an episode. Don’t be haters.
    * I am not going to look anything up. That includes character names, locations, etc. I am 100% confident I will get things wrong as I go. Don’t be haters.
    * I’m also going to be totally sweet hand drawings of things I want pictures of. That way I don’t have to Google (or Bing, or Yahoo, or Ask) anything to find images.

So Stay Tuned. I’ll figure out these pictures eventually.

He tries not to read anything about it other than TV listings, so he just calls the characters by the names he hears. Dogen is Toga, Helen is Ellen, etc. Even though he's confused a lot of his observations are spot on so it's pretty funny.

Thanks, that is really funny.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    IwasBit10 wrote:

yeah, i never looked up richard alpert but i have looked up john locke and i forget who else....
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    This is a good one....can't wait to discuss tomorrow!!! :D

Also I am majorly crushing on Flocke...is that wrong?! ;)
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    WOW! "locke" has gotten a decent army with him, Sawyer, Claire, Sayid, and Kate?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Good episode.

A friend of mine e-mailed last week to say the last episode will air while we are in Europe :o Maybe they will change the last episode date...or we can find it in Paris :lol:
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,378
    Enjoyed Sayid's encounter with Keamy.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Enjoyed Sayid's encounter with Keamy.
    Yeah! Payback time. :twisted:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,548
    great episode of Lost tonight.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    In last weeks episode did Jack say "I would've been a terrible father" or "I would be a terrible father?"