Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Was kate's name written in the cave? I didn't see it, but might have overlooked it.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    jervin007 wrote:
    Was kate's name written in the cave? I didn't see it, but might have overlooked it.
    I didn't see it either and kept thinking about the fact that Jacob met her too. Going by UnLocke's argument to Sawyer, her name should have been there.

Who's the kid and why does he bother UnLocke?

Sort of nice to see Locke in the alt universe getting ready to marry Helen, instead of being the unhappy, obsessive dude who throws his relationship away. (Guess I'm a fool for romance. :oops: )
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Well, the numbers are 4,8,15,16,23,42 and they matched up with an oceanic passenger. Names I saw were shepherd, Reyes, kwon, Locke, ford, and jarah.

What is Kate's purpose?

Not sure who the kid is. First thought was Jacob, but that seems easy. What I want to know is why Sawyer could see the kid, but Richard couldn't?
    PJ:
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    jervin007 wrote:
    Well, the numbers are 4,8,15,16,23,42 and they matched up with an oceanic passenger. Names I saw were shepherd, Reyes, kwon, Locke, ford, and jarah.

What is Kate's purpose?

Not sure who the kid is. First thought was Jacob, but that seems easy. What I want to know is why Sawyer could see the kid, but Richard couldn't?

I thnk Sawyer saw him since he is a candidite. Kate may not be one of them, but you know it has a meaning that she was not one of the numbers.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    What is Kate's purpose?
    To be a pain in the ass. :P ;)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    who is this kid...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    who is this kid...
    He resembles the actor who played Jacob.. I can only assume.
  • Options
    who is this kid...
    He resembles the actor who played Jacob.. I can only assume.
    its the only thing i have in mind...
    but the kid said ..u know the rules ..u cant kill him..talk in third person..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm guessing the kid, smokey, and Jacob were all candidates to protect the island.
  • Options
    Clearly the fact that Locke was a candidate was the reason the smoke monster didn't kill him during their encounter in the first few seasons. Others, such as Mr. Echo, must not have made the cut.

Also, how the hell is Sawyer going to get back up that cliff? Most of the ladder is gone. What is he going to do ride smokey back up? :lol::lol:
    PJ:

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Maybe Jin is going to be the protector/Jacob. He seems like he is blending in the background too well, and it would make it a nice twist. He could have actually died on the freightor, but Jacob or some force could have possessed him and/or kept him alive.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I thought the kid looked like an older Aaron. But the timeline is all wrong for Aaron to be that old.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    No Kate in the numbers which I found really intriguing.

Why can't fake locke change his appearance now (according to Illana)?
    How great is Hurley in the Alt universe and how amazing was Rose's speech to him in the temp againcy.
    Where the two kids the same (one with blood and one without it)?
    Could the kid have been Sawyer?

How awesome is it that Ben works at the same school as Locke :lol: ?

Best lines last night goes to my man Lapidus

"Weirdest Damn Funeral I have been to"

I LOVED last night's episode especially compared to that weak crap we got last week.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    Much better episode than last week. I was actually dreading watching it, but I have to admit I got chills when they walked in the cave and I saw what was written on the ceiling. I thought it was cool that "Locke" crossed out Locke's name.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,421
    my favorite line was 'inside joke" after he threw the white rock away.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 wrote:
    my favorite line was 'inside joke" after he threw the white rock away.
    i thought the same :D
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,421
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    First, I'd like to acknowledge all those who continue to crap on Kate's awesome episode last week as I hate each and every one of you....and second, how the fuck does Peggy from Married with Children look younger and better than she did in 1987??
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208
    because she's not dressed up as a tacky white trash ho.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    AndySlash wrote:
    because she's not dressed up as a tacky white trash ho.

Yeah, but she was supposed to be in her late 30's at that point, which would make her well over 60 by now....oh well, just another 'Lost' mystery it'll be ;) ..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    First, I'd like to acknowledge all those who continue to crap on Kate's awesome episode last week as I hate each and every one of you....and second, how the fuck does Peggy from Married with Children look younger and better than she did in 1987??
    :lol:
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:

All I can think of is her kicking ass in Son's of Anarchy.
    PJ:

• Options
    i didnt dislike the kate episode. in fact, my friends all said this last one with locke was slow but i dont agree with that either. i liked the episode alot (though i just watched it last night) but i had one question.
    even if the plane didnt crash and time carried on, hadnt locke already been done with his father? isnt his father the reason hes still in the chair? why did his fiance want to invite him to the wedding?
    is it implied that part of their pasts have changed as well? did i miss something?
  • Options
    i didnt dislike the kate episode. in fact, my friends all said this last one with locke was slow but i dont agree with that either. i liked the episode alot (though i just watched it last night) but i had one question.
    even if the plane didnt crash and time carried on, hadnt locke already been done with his father? isnt his father the reason hes still in the chair? why did his fiance want to invite him to the wedding?
    is it implied that part of their pasts have changed as well? did i miss something?
    I don't think you missed anything. I'm not sure any of us know exactly what's going on in the alt universe. But everything does seem to be a lot more positive.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    I am looking forward to tonight's episode.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Those fuckers still on that island????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    I bet if those fuckers knew there were free pancakes at IHOP....

They would find a way off that fucking Island.....
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Those fuckers still on that island????

Some are back and some never left AND they all never crashed on the island ;)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Fuck IHOP!!! They would have come back for the free grand slam at denny's a few weeks ago.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS114969 wrote:

Fuck IHOP!!! They would have come back for the free grand slam at denny's a few weeks ago.
    Good point....

Very good point!!!!