Options

2017 Buffalo Bills - The hunt for a playoff berth

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Lol. He will learn from that. I picked buffalo getting 3.5 today. Looking good so far.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Lol. He will learn from that. I picked buffalo getting 3.5 today. Looking good so far.

All was forgiven as soon as we punched it in. Haha, what a knucklehead.
  • Options
    On a side note, I love to see the jets get their assets kicked. How Rex Ryan has kept his jib this long is unbelievable. And to pull your starter after one quarter is gold Jerry, gold!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    That blow to the head rule on the qb is absurd when the defender has his hands up and smacks his face. I can understand helmet to helmet but that penalty is such garbage.
  • Options
    Four takeaways in the first half and only a.7 point lead. Missing CJ and Fred.
  • Options
    Absolutely terrible play calling there.
  • Options
    5 times the bills have taken the ball away inside the jets 30 and they have 0 first downs.
  • Options

5 times the bills have taken the ball away inside the jets 30 and they have 0 first downs.

Our defense has to absolutely hate our offense sometimes.
  • Options
    At least carpenter has made all the fg
  • Options

At least carpenter has made all the fg

Well, let's try it again. Hahaha
  • Options
    Wow 6 turn overs. Rex should be fired
  • Options
    Robert Woods has made some impressive catches tonight.
  • Options
    Why not just make this a nationally televised game? I want to watch it
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,528

Why not just make this a nationally televised game? I want to watch it

surprising that with the insatiable appetite for NFL, it's not on. ESPN must have kiboshed it.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Buffalo is playing well. I'd be more impressed if they were stomping the pats instead of the jets.
  • Options

Buffalo is playing well. I'd be more impressed if they were stomping the pats instead of the jets.

Our defensive front is no joke. Our team is 9th in the league in trips to the redzone. Last in converting them. That is the difference in our season. It really has to piss the defense off.
  • Options
    I was telling a guy earlier (who thought 1, that Percy was going to go off tonight and 2, that it's a neutral field so the jets would win) buffallo has a very stout defense and they are a force to be reckoned with.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

I was telling a guy earlier (who thought 1, that Percy was going to go off tonight and 2, that it's a neutral field so the jets would win) buffallo has a very stout defense and they are a force to be reckoned with.

Did he not see the Bills kicked their ass in Jersey a few weeks ago? It is the Jets, but still
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    The jets are the worst
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Well. Its official. Took a shit against a 2-12 team and the playoffs are done.

15 years of no playoffs and 19 years since the last playoff victory.

Really hoping Pegula has plans to bring in an outside football man (Accorsi) to build/structure a winning program. This shit isnt working.
  • Options
    It was incredible how the game completely changed when Dareus went out. Tough loss for sure.
  • Options
    Pathetic. On a positive note, they have a solid foundation to build on. Definitely need a qb and some o -line help.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Take Jay Cutler!! Please, take JC!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    davidtrios wrote: »
    Take Jay Cutler!! Please, take JC!
    I think that would be a great idea. Spend draft picks on the line
  • Options
    I've heard there's a chance marone could walk. He's got an opt out clause if the team comes under new ownership. According to shefter, there is a possibility he could leave if he's offered another head coaching job that he likes.

I'm torn on this. Going in, I thought marone was a poor choice. But he's surprisingly done well with this team. Idk if manual was his choice, but that is the biggest mistake made. A couple good draft picks puts them fighting for a division title.
  • Options
    He did opt out. He's got to have another job lined up...
  • Options
    He's a long Island guy isn't he? Maybe the Jets?
  • Options
    Rex Ryan? Fuck.
  • Options
    Fucking Rex Ryan? Seriously? What the fuck? Doesn't buffalos owners have eyes? Didn't they see Rex with the fucking jets?????????
  • Options
    Hope he doesn't go screwing with the only part of our team that works, the defense.