I LOVE YOU...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    i love u little vasili :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I love you Linds, miss you like crazy..
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    I LOVE U ALL
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I LOVE U ALL
    we can feel that! :thumbup: thank you
    :oops: if you meant a different "U ALL" than us all around these parts
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    I LOVE U ALL
    i love you too dimitris,....does this mean we're in a "bromance".aawww xoxo :lol:
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    i love my family...they are the best!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    great day of love today..enjoy it!!! :)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Having an I love you but don't always like you day.
    pandora wrote:
    I LOVE U ALL
    we can feel that! :thumbup: thank you
    :oops: if you meant a different "U ALL" than us all around these parts
    i mean exactly what u feel ;)
  • StarfallStarfall Posts: 548
    When love beckons to you, follow him,
    Though his ways are hard and steep.
    And when his wings enfold you yield to him,
    Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
    And when he speaks to you believe in him,
    Though his voice may shatter your dreams
    as the north wind lays waste the garden.

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
    Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
    So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.
    He threshes you to make you naked.
    He sifts you to free you from your husks.
    He grinds you to whiteness.
    He kneads you until you are pliant;
    And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for God's sacred feast.

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
    Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
    Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
    Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
    Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
    For love is sufficient unto love.

- Kahlil Gibran
    "It's not hard to own something. Or everything. You just have to know that it's yours, and then be willing to let it go." - Neil Gaiman, "Stardust"
    beautiful....i really love this thread..people express them self so nice,, :)
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    My boy! :D

He sings everything at the moment. He was sitting on my lap giving my a huge cuddle and was singing in my ear about how much he loved me because I was the nicest mummy, then sings "and I'm sorry for being naughty, but I still love you mummy!" :D

Awwww I Love you more than words can describe Kailen. You are the best thing that has ever come into my life, and you inspire me to achieve things I never thought I could. I do it all for you my boy! :D
    edited June 2010
    I love You Dad,
    Today is the 20th anniversary of your passing. Thats a lot of years gone by now.
    My babies were 6 and 4, they are all grown. They've missed you.
    Savannah remembers singing you that little song at the nursing home. You couldn't speak and you got the hiccups, she giggled and hid from you. We drank green beer and there was Irish music.
    FJ remembers more, he remembers all the sadness. He is so much like you Dad, like us. You would be proud, he has an inventive mechanical mind like you, he's so smart, does things with ease like you but I wish he had your optimism.
    That crazy optimism of yours. I always wondered where did that come from and I didn't know if I wanted to hug you or slap you silly. Always the bright side, that can get annoying Dad.
    I just realized recently where that came from though. You were 52 when I was born, I'm 54 and I see now that its the age of hope. Things look different from here now, from 54.
    I miss you Dad.
    So much time has passed.
    I can't hear your voice anymore, really wish I could.
    I can see your eyes though Pops cause they are my eyes too. I can feel your stubbly cheek and smell your English Leather but I can't hear your voice and I so want to.
    And I want to say thank you Dad, for taking me to the airport no questions asked.
    You were always forgiving and tolerate.
    For spending hours and hours teaching me to drive, I drive really well, even if you did keep me in a parking lot mostly. I know I scared you to death!
    Thank you for rescuing me time and time again.
    Thank you for watching Lost in Space with me and the Bucks, I cherish my memories of us.
    Thank you for driving all that way for my wedding. That was selfish of me not to think about your legs. You were so good to me on my day and you looked so handsome and the pictures we cherish to this day.
    But most of all I want to tell you I am sorry for not telling you I understood and forgave you before you left this world. I should have and I hope you knew that it was ok. That your love for us all is all that matters.
    This ones for you Dad
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoeJjA8GVM
    I love you dearly.
    Post edited by pandora on
    U are really an Angel Pandora...the only person in the forum,leave me speachless with my mouth open..
    i wish u and your family live mamy many years for remember your Dad
    Dimitris
    U are really an Angel Pandora...the only person in the forum,leave me speachless with my mouth open..
    i wish u and your family live mamy many years for remember your Dad
    Dimitris
    thank you Dimitris that is so kind, you are very very special to me
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I love you Grandad. Seeing you yesterday broke my heart, the pain and suffering on your face. I felt every breath you took and wish I could breathe for you. Not long now I know, I'm glad I could say goodbye. <3
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I love you Grandad. Seeing you yesterday broke my heart, the pain and suffering on your face. I felt every breath you took and wish I could breathe for you. Not long now I know, I'm glad I could say goodbye. <3

Hugs to you. You want to hold them forever, yet you want them to be at peace. They mean so much to us and gave us so much that made us better people. Just being there for him would have made his day I am sure. Peace, love and strength to you and your family.
  • DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    Love ain't love until you...

give it...

all
    i love u sis...dont panic like that..stay calm,bullshit happens every day...ill be by your side :)
    tinkerbell wrote:

Hugs to you. You want to hold them forever, yet you want them to be at peace. They mean so much to us and gave us so much that made us better people. Just being there for him would have made his day I am sure. Peace, love and strength to you and your family.

Thank you! It is now the waiting that is the hardest, I just want his suffering to end. The hardest thing is to watch my Nana suffering the heart ache of loosing her soul mate. It is their 57th anniversary on Sunday. At 87 he has lived a long hard life and seen so much, I'm glad he got to meet my children.

I love you Nana and Grandad...
  • OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    Watching FuseTV so at the moment........I love you Mariah Carey.

Yummmmmmmmy 8-)
    Oh yes I do! :D
    i love lost :)
    I love strawberries mmmmmmm :D
    I love soup on a cold autumn day.. yummy!
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Its kind of weird that we are opposite seasons, now that I think about it. I know I feel entirely different in the fall then the spring. I want to say I love the fact that there are people from all over the world here visiting and loving Pearl Jam. Makes the world not seem so big :)
    pandora wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Its kind of weird that we are opposite seasons, now that I think about it. I know I feel entirely different in the fall then the spring. I want to say I love the fact that there are people from all over the world here visiting and loving Pearl Jam. Makes the world not seem so big :)

It is pretty amazing!! I love having Christmas in the summer - long sunny days and lots of BBQ's. Not a big fan of winter, it doesn't snow here but the wind chill is awful.

The world is just a click away! I love coming here and chatting to my Jamily from all over the world! :D
    i love all the positive people in the forum :)
    I love you dad thanks for all your help!! :D
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I love the rain. now if we can just get this thunder and lightning storm they are talking about, it will be full blown LUST :twisted:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel